Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

First Date

*Samuel’s POV*

I knew something was bothering Mathieu, but there was no way in hell he was going to tell me. We had been best friends for god knows how long and he still doesn’t trust me enough to tell me? Wait, maybe the problem is me! But how could it be me? I never did anything to him. I really wish he would rely on me, I mean I know I rely on him probably too much but that doesn’t mean I’m weak, I can help him out too! I guess I will give him some space, since he doesn’t seem to want to talk about it. Little by little, each day, we started to drift apart more and more.

Ever since Tuesday after I asked Jasey to be my girlfriend and talked to Matt, everything started falling apart. As much as I like Jasey, I wish we could go back in time where me and Matt we’re friends, joking and laughing at everything and nothing. Ever since Jasey had arrived everything has been different. Wait. Maybe Mathieu is avoiding me because he likes Jasey! That’s why he can’t face me or talk to me because he loves her! That has to be the reason. Well I can’t just hand her over to him, if he really likes her, he’ll come talk to me about it. He was avoiding me over something so childish, how dumb of him. I couldn’t help but smile a little. I saw Jasey across the hall so I made my way over to her.

“Hey love.” I whispered in her ear.

“Hey.” she said, looking up at me and smiling. I leaned down and gave her a light peck on her lips.

“You look beautiful today.” I said, smiling at her.

“Aw, thanks hon.” she blushed at my compliment.

“So, I was wondering if you’re doing anything this weekend?” I asked and she gave me a puzzled look.

“Well, Sunday I have to look after my brother but Saturday I’m free.” she winked.

“Good, I want to take you out on a date.” I said and she looked surprised. I guess this was going to be her first date. She was to adorable, I need to make it a memorable date.

“Um sure, I can’t say no to you.” she giggled.

“Good, meet me at the park at 10 am, sound good?” I asked.

“Perfect.” she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed me.

“Can’t get enough of you.” she said while winking. She went off to class.

I was about to go to my last class of the week when I noticed Mathieu standing by his locker. He looked at me, pain was evident in his expression. Just as I was about to go up and talk to him, he walked away. What the hell was that? What did I do now? Yea i kissed her infront of him but he could at least talk to me instead of walking away! Who knew that little by little, something big was going to happen, and I mean something huge.