Meow, Meow

Two

Pain; that’s all I feel as I lay beat and broken inside this tiny cardboard box.

The little child holding the box keeps staring at me with her hug saucer looking eyes. “It’s going to be alight, kitty.” She coos, with a smile. “We’re taking you to an animal doctor.”

I don’t know if I fully believe her.

My front left leg is badly broken, along with at least two of my ribs. Not to mention the deep cuts and bits along my sides.

I’m in serious, serious bad shape, even with my neko healing ability.

The Tracker definitely did a doozy on me. I’m just glad that I somehow managed to fend him off and stay alive.

While we speed down the street I try to focus on keeping air in my lungs and staying conscious because I know that the minute that I pass out it’ll only be a chance for the Tracker’s inflected wounds to have more of an effect.

So I stay awake and keep on struggling, clinging to life with everything I have.

I have to survive. I need to. I have to make it to the hospital. There’ll have some medicine. Just hold on. I need to survive.

Suddenly we hit a bump that jars the box, intensifying my pain by a thousand. White hot electricity runs through my body, nearly paralyzing me.

I let out a long growl of pain.

“Sorry about that.” Through my haze, I hear the pretty girl in the driver’s eat say. “We’re almost there.”

The next thing I know the car stops and the little girls is carrying me into a building that I assume is the animal hospital.

After a brief moment a nice looking, older blonde lady comes up to the box, peeing inside with concern. She takes the box carefully, rushing off away from the two girls and into a back room.

My body is lifted up and down onto a cold metal table. Pain shoots through me, making my cat form writhe wildly. Past the pain and the blinding lights I see the blonde along with pair of brunettes moving around in a hurry.

One of them touches me in a way that makes fiery hot pain across my limp form, reaching up and down my spin from my ears to the end of my tail. I spasm on the table; mewling, growling and hollering.

Soon I can feel myself fading into darkness. No matter how hard I try to stay awake and conscious the pain is just becoming too much.

Medicine, medicine, please. I beg the human women with me eyes and with every fiber of my being. I need medicine.

The last thing I remember is a pinch in my front right leg. Compared to the other pain I’m feeling, it’s more pleasurable than anything.

I whimper as the fluids rush into my body, stinging only slightly.

Then nothing; I lose consciousness and fall into darkness to be plagued by nightmares of the Tracker and Luka, my old master.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any mistakes, let me know.
Comments are welcome! ^^
507