Status: Finished

Why Do You All Hate Me?

First Meeting

5 YEARS AGO – Karissa

I herd music coming from the basement, I knew my brother Matt was having band practice. I wasn't allowed down there during this time, usually I was in my room right now. He and his friends just started a band, so I'd never actually met any of them.

“Karissa, tell you're brother he has to put his laundry in the dryer!” Mom called from the living room.

“But he's practicing.” I went into the room so I didn't have to yell back.

“So?” She raised an eye brow, don't get me wrong, mom's not a bitch. She just expects chores to be done, she's pretty laid back.

I shrugged and followed the music down the stairs to the basement, they all stopped playing when they saw me. Matt came up to me, took my hand and led me over to his friends that kinda scared me. They were all tattooed and most of them were big.

“Guys this is my sister Karissa, Karissa this is Zack, Jimmy, Brian and Johnny.”

“Uh, hi.”

They waved back, unenthusiastically.

“Matt, mom said to put you're clothes in the dryer.”

“Okay.” He left up the stairs, leaving me with his friends who glared daggers.

“You guys sounded good.” I offered, trying to make one of them crack a smile.

“Quit being such a fucking suck up.” Zack growled.

I widened my eyes in surprise.

“Seriously, we're too old for you you little whore.” Jimmy sneered.

“Also you got no tits anyway, you fat piece of shit.” Brian hissed.

“I don-” I began only to be cut off.

“Just get the fuck out. No one wants you here.” Johnny seethed.

I felt tears come to my eyes, I backed up and ran up the stairs hearing them all laugh. I ran past a confused Matt and all the way to my room.

I landed on my bed with a light thud and let my tears escape. They hate me! I didn't even get to talk to them and they hate me! Why? Why am I so unlikeable?! Whats wrong with me?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I wanted you to know just how their meeting went. This will be no longer than 10 I think, if it even gets that far. :/ I've been thinking about writing this for a while, I've got a few more chapters done already.

Comment and subscribe for another chapter? :)

Karissa is in the character page, she's the only one lol