Status: Finished

Why Do You All Hate Me?

Kicked Out

-Karissa--

A boy dressed in black from head to toe peered down at me. He had black hair, his dark green eyes were lined with a decent amount of eye liner. He's...kinda...cute in his own way. He had a nose ring and snakebites also.

“I...yeah.” I sat up, flinching as my shirt touched my burn.

“No, your not.” He got his his knees to be level with me.

“Who's this?” he asked.

I looked slowly from the stone to him. “...My dad.”

“I'm sorry.” he said softly.

I nodded, keeping my head down because I could feel more tears.

“My name is Aiden.

I took a deep, shaky breath. “Karissa.”

“That's a beautiful name.”
“...Thanks..my dad, picked it.” I sniffled.

He opened his long arms and I threw myself into his lean chest, wrapping my arms around his thin back. Smart move right? Cry in the chest of a Gothic strange guy I met in a cemetery. I'm a genius right? Right now, I don't give a fuck. He holds me like Matt used to when I'd cry. I don't get brotherly love from Matt, so I look for it elsewhere. Like Issac and Ray.

Aiden rubbed my back softly and hummed quietly a song I don't know. When I finished crying, I'm sure I looked like a raccoon. I looked up at him. “T-thank you.”

He nodded. “I know what it's like...To need to be held I mean. And...sometimes there's no one there, and you feel so-”

“Alone.” I finished.

“Exactly.” we smiled, it felt so good to have someone who understands. Looking again in his dark green eyes I could tell that he'd been hurt before, and that he was still damaged.

He stood and helped me up too, then gave me my backpack. (That I stuffed my blanket into)

“How old are you?” he asked.

“Fifteen.”

“I just turned seventeen three days ago.”

I nodded.

“Hey uh, the cemetery's open now. Wanna go clean up and maybe go to the park?”

Not a date, right? I just met him.

He blushed, seeming to realize what I was thinking.

“Oh no! I just met you, I didn't mean it like that.”

I smiled. “Then sure.” He smiled.

He took my backpack and put it on one shoulder, then offered me his arm in an old timey gesture. I took it and we headed to the main building. The outside was concrete, it had a few windows and such. I went in the door that led to the girl's bathroom while Aiden waited outside.

Holy shit! My eyeliner is in streams down my cheeks, my eyes have black all around them. I used the soap and paper towels to clean up, then I felt naked when it was all gone. I have more make up in my bag.

I opened the door expecting to see Aiden snooping through my bag, but he was watching crows fly from tree to tree.

“Hey, get in the small pocket in the front and get my make up.”

“Okay.” he did and handed me my eye liner, mascara and eye shadow. 5 minuets later I came out (after using the bathroom, washing my hands and brushing my hair with my fingers).

My burn felt numb, I hope that's good.

I went out and Aiden smiled. “You look better.”

“I know.”

We laughed. I looked up at him and realized he's super tall. Maybe Matt's height or more, shorter than Jimmy though.

“Your so short!” he laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at him and pouted making him laugh more.

We talked about music on the way to the park, Grove Park. He liked darker bands like Black Sabbath, Slayer, Marilyn Manson, HIM and King Diamond. He agreed that Metallica is great, which is true.

Soon I was sitting on a swing and he was pushing me.

“I believe I can fly!” I exclaimed, quoting an old song.

He groaned “Please don't sing that.”

I giggled. “Why not?”

“'Cause I said please.”

“Okay.” I shrugged.

We played and two hours later ended up at McDonalds. I remembered to stick my wallet in in my backpack so I was able to pay for myself even though Aiden assured me he could pay for me. People snickered and glared as he passed, so I made sure to stick my tongue out at them. They have no right to judge someone by how they look! No one does! You need to get to know someone before you can decide what you think of them. Aiden is a really nice friend.

“There are children here!” One lady sneered.

With a poker face, Aiden turned around and curled his fingers like monster claws showing the glossy black paint that coated them. “Booga booga.” he said flatly, turning back around after wards. I smiled and gave him a side hug around his waist.

I spent the whole day with Aiden when I realized Matt probably told mom who would be worried sick. Notice I didn't say Matt would be worried sick. He's likely nursing a hang over.

“Hey, can you drive?”
“Yeah, why?” he asked, looking over from his soda.

“Well, my brother's probably worried.” I half lied.

“I bet. And I have a car too, I can pick it up from the shop near by and take you home if you'd like.” he offered.

“I'd appreciate it.”

He nodded and tossed his soda in the trash.

---Later--

Aiden stopped his car and unlocked the doors.

“It was nice meeting you, even under the circumstances.” he grinned.

“You too. Here.” I grabbed a pen from my bag and took his hand, I wrote my cell number on it.

He smiled and gave me a one armed hug before I picked up my bag and got out. I waved as I headed up the path to the front door. I raised my hand to knock when the door opened and Brian stood there grinning.

“Matt's gonna be pissed.”

I was afraid to ask.

Brian showed me his phone, it looked like I was holding Aiden's hand, and the other picture looked like I was kissing him, but if you looked close enough you could tell we were hugging.

“It wasn't what it looks like.”

“Oh I know, but Matt doesn't.” Brian turned and sprinted into the house.

“BRIAN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!” I yelled, chasing after him. He laughed as he thundered up the stairs. I dropped my bag to the floor so I could run faster, I was making my way past Johnny when suddenly I was on the floor landing right on my burn that no longer was numb.

I gasped in pain, Johnny laughed and made sure to step on my hand as he walked by.

I forced myself to my feet and up the stairs, I made it to Matt's room only to see him holding Brian's phone, his face getting redder and redder. Brian gave me a shit eating grin.

“Matt it isn't what it looks like! I went to see dad an-” I tried to explain. “Where the hell did you beat this guy? A Goth fair!?”

“I met him in the cemetery but Ma-” “The fucking cemetery!? I bet you already fucked him didn't you, you whore! First those two boys and now this goth one?! You are such a slut!” Matt snapped, glaring.

My heart broke, my throat tightened as tears began to glitter in my eyes.

“No Matt it's not-”

“I bet you fucked all three of them at once! Probably didn't even see dad, you prostituted! Then you LET him give you a ride home?! You fucking slut bag!”

“Matt please li-” My voice was quiet, my tears began to slide down my cheeks. I've never been so emotionally hurt. No amount of piano could fix this.

“GET OUT.” he growled coldly, my head snapped up.

“W-what?”

“GET OUT! Get out of my house! A slut doesn't deserve to live here. GET THE FUCK OUT!” his words dripped with venom.

My mouth dropped, Brian looked shocked. “No, Matt she-”

“This doesn't concern you! This is about my whore of a sister getting the fuck out of my house!” Brian's eyes widened, his eyes flicking back and forth from Matt to me.

I began to tremble, I've never herd Matt sound so...hateful. I left the room, shaking heading to my room.

“Where do you think your going?” Matt hissed.

“To get my things.” My voice was almost silent.

“You get nothing but the clothes on your back, not that you'll be wearing them for long.” he seethed.

His eyes flicked to my wrist, the bracelet he gave me.

“You don't deserve this.” He grabbed my wrist so tight it hurt, feeling my bones jumble. Of course it was the hand Johnny trampled.

“Matt stop!”

Brian stepped forward and went to grab my brother but was shoved back. Matt ripped the bracelet from my wrist harshly, I cried in pain. He shoved me away, not realizing how close I was to the stairs.

I slipped, Brian reached for me but not quick enough. I tumbled down the stairs hitting every single one all the way to the bottom. My burn began to bleed through my shirt, my wrist was black and purple, my arms were dotted with bruises. Matt stomped back to his room and Brian rushed down the stairs, Jimmy came from nowhere and knelt beside me; both had a look on their face I never thought I'd see.

Concern.
“Shit.” Jimmy cursed as his crystal eyes fell on my bleeding stomach. “Did I do that?”

I nodded and stood up, running out the front door despite their calls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, I've been working on things on another website. If you have one, follow me on quotev under the same username!

DRAMA! Thoughts on how Matt acted? Don't say it was uncalled for, it will be explained in time. Is it nice to see Brian and Jimmy care? Check out Aiden in the character page!

What do you think of Aiden? Good news? Bad news? Did you notice that since she hung out with him, she's been more of her old self? Telling Brian to 'GET HIS ASS BACK HERE' she wouldn't have done that before

What do you think Karissa will do now?