Status: Work in progress.

Anthology.

Vacation To The Beach.

Both their feet touched the soft, golden sand. It tickled their feet as it ran through their toes. Laying on a beach towel, Kaitlyn stares at the beautiful blue beach water of California. John, on the other hand, has his eyes set on Kaitlyn. He had been so anxious to finally take her to California for this one vacation they'd planned months ago. Her navy blue and white striped bandeau bikini brought out the nice outline to her body. Her glowing skin glistened in the reflection of John's green eyes. He couldn't help but get lost in her smile. It made him melt. Her dark brown hair was flowing in the wind, creating natural beach-y waves from the saltwater.
"Baby, I'm so glad you and I are finally on vacation. It felt like you were on tour for forever!" She whined.
"I know, babe. But at least we have alone time together, here and now. Besides, I wont be touring until another month or so. it leaves us more time to be together."
She scoffed and flipped around to tan her back. John imitated her and decided to scoot close to her.
"Hello, sir, can i help you?" She laughed.
"Yes, I'd like one kiss, please?" He said. John then half-smiled. She always loved his half-smile. The black Hurley swim trunks John had on was Kaitlyn's favorite of his. She loved the way his tattoos reflected a blue tint off the light rays from the sun. His brown, short hair was messy and to the side, but that was just the way she liked it. His black Ray Bans covered his beautiful eyes, but she loved those vintage shades on him.
"Sorry, but this girl is occupied, she is currently tanning! Come back later!" She joked.
John pulled her close to his side and grabbed her waist.
"Well then, I guess I'm going to have to steal a kiss!"
He flipped her around and hovered over her; him being on top.
He gave her a passionate kiss. She pried his lips open with the use of her tongue. Both their tongues were intertwining, almost like they were dancing. He pulled away and she frowned.
"What's wrong?" She pouted.
"My mouth just wanted to explore a little more, that's it." He winked.
He kissed her jawline down to her neck. While caressing her curved figure, he pecked Kaitlyn's collarbone.
John really did know the spots to make a girl shiver; especially Kaitlyn.
"John, babe, we're at a public beach..."
"No body is even here. Calm down, baby."
"I'm pretty sure someone is babe. C'mon, let's get into the water."
Kaitlyn stood up, dusted the sand off her legs and arms, and reached her hand out for John to grab. He took her hand and she pulled him up.
"Tag, you're it!" She giggled. Her bright smile really did tease John. He was a sucker for her cheeky smiles.
"Oh, you're gonna get it, babe!" He laughed and chased after her to the water. She screamed when John would get close to tagging her, and they both shared good laughs. When he got close enough, he grabbed her by her waist, picked her up, and spun her around. He planted a few kisses onto her neck and said, "Now you're it!" She kicked and laughed.
After a cute 10 minute game of tag between the two lovebirds, John finally picked her up and they fell into the soft sand. He held on to her and tickled her. She kicked and begged for him to stop, but he just held on tighter.
"P-please! Joh-John! I-I can't! I'm t-too ticklish!" She laughed.
"I'll let go, if we get to do what I want next!" He said.
"F-fine! What i-is it?" She squirmed.
"We go back to the hotel and take a shower together."
"Fine! But p-please stop!"
He finally let go, and she was exhausted from laughing so hard.
Their fingers laced together as they picked up their towels and other belongings and walked to John's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you want me to make more! I have more settings and events, just comment if you enjoyed this one. Positive feedback is always good!