Status: Work in progress.

Anthology.

The Office.

Kaitlyn has worked at the Hot Yoga Studio for a couple months as a receptionist, and she loves it there. It's calm, soothing, and she gets to do yoga for free.
At the studio, there were 3 rooms; the yoga studio, changing room, and the office where clothes and yoga mats were sold. Kaitlyn headed to the office where she bumped into Ally, the yoga instructor.
"Morning, Kaitlyn!" Ally greeted.
"Morning," Kaitlyn smiled as she entered the back room to change.
"I'll be in the studio if you need me!" Ally yelled as she exited.

As Kaitlyn was changing into her work clothes, John came in with Chick-fil-A. He walked around the building to find Kaitlyn but couldn't find her anywhere so he exited to the studio.
As John entered the room, a class has already been taken place.
"..cobra, back down.. and downward dog," Ally said as she spotted John.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," John apologized.
"Welcome, John right? You're Kaitlyn's boyfriend..?" Ally asked.
"Uh.. yeah. I am," John said wondering how she knew him.
Ally smiled, "Would you like to join?"
"Well..." John thought for a moment, "sure, why not!"
John placed the food on the floor by the door and joined in with the class.
"Slowly stand up and into warrior position facing the right," Ally demonstrated.
John did as told.
"Hold the pose for 10 seconds. Slowly tilt your arms, slide your arm down your leg that's at the front. Touch the ground, if you can't, hold on to your ankle. Right arm straight up to the ceiling."
John was able to touch the ground, and he was proud of it.
"Stare up at the ceiling... Slowly back up, facing the left side, continue with the warrior pose.. hold for ten seconds stretching your arms out. And now tilt touching the floor or grabbing your ankle with your left hand, right hand up to the ceiling."
"This is pretty fun," John thought to himself.

Back in the office, Kaitlyn was taking phone calls, and scheduling classes.
The phone rang.
"Good morning, Hot Yoga Workout Studio, how can I help you?" Kaitlyn said sounding professional.
"Yes... She's instructing a class right now.. Mmhmm.. Yes, I'll tell her that.. Okay.. Goodbye, have a nice day!"
Kaitlyn hung up the phone, got up, straightened out her clothes and heading towards the yoga room.

"Back down into cobra. Hold. Back down and into downward dog. Hold for 15 seconds."
Ally walked around the room and helped some people with their pose.
"Try to bring your heels down on the mat," Ally said to John, "an don't need to raise your bottom to the ceiling."
John laughed as Kaitlyn walked into the room.
"Ally, Mark called, he wanted you to know that he's going to pick you up after.." Kaitlyn trailed off.
"..after work?" Ally asked.
"Yeah.. wait, I recognize that ass..." Kaitlyn stared at the familiar bottom confused.
John got up and faced Kaitlyn, "Hey baby. I got your some Chick-fil-A."

"Excuse me Ally, may I speak with John for uh, just a second!" Kaitlyn smirked at Ally as she grabbed John's arm, pulling him out of the classroom.

"Please explain to me why you were doing yoga..." Kaitlyn whispered to John.
"Well, I wanted to surprise you by bringing you lunch but uh," John scratched the back of his neck. "That surprise didn't actually turn out right..."
Kaitlyn stood on her tip-toes and planted a kiss right on John's lips.
"Thank you, baby. I appreciate you trying to surprise me." She smiled.
John grinned from ear to ear.
"Come with me!" Kaitlyn grabbed the Chick-Fil-A bag from John's hand and held onto his arm with the other. She pulled him into a small office room with a see-through window on one side of the wall.

"What's this, babe?"
John looked around the room, fiddling with little items here and there.
"It's my office!" She waved her hand around the room. "What do you think?"
Around the room had pictures of her and John, little paperwork here and there, and her MacBook on the desk with a picture of Rocky and John as her desktop wallpaper.
"I love it," He smiled.
"I'm glad you do!" Kaitlyn felt a bolt of joy, knowing that her boyfriend was at work with her to keep her company.
"I've missed you ALL DAY." John whined, pushing out his bottom lip.
Kaitlyn laughed.
"I've missed you too, but I've been just so busy with work lately."
John placed his hands on Kaitlyn's hips and pulled her close. His lips were nearly centimeters away from hers, until the office phone rang.
They both looked at the phone; the loud ringing was still going.
John sighed.
"It'll just take one second." Kaitlyn walked toward the phone and clicked 'Answer'.
"Hi, this is the Hot Yoga Studio, how may I help you today?" She spoke to the phone.
John tried kissing her, but she kept pushing him away.
"Mmmhmm... Alright. Hold on, one second, ma'am." She answered the customer on the other line.
Kaitlyn held the phone against her chest, muting the microphone of the telephone.
"John! I'm on the phone with a customer!" She turned away from John.
"But I want my Kaitlyn-time!" John whined. He picked her up and left a trail of kisses down her neck.
"Put me down! Lemme finish the phone call!" She gently slapped John's back as she was thrown over John's shoulder.
"Fine," John placed her down on both feet and quickly grabbed the phone from Kaitlyn.
"Hello?" John spoke.
"John! What are you doing!?" Kaitlyn whispered, trying to grab the phone from him.
John held onto both of Kaitlyn's hands while talking to the customer.
"Excuse me, Hot Yoga Studio is currently busy with a class right now. Call back later!"
John hung up the phone and placed it back on the charger.

"Okay, then..." Kaitlyn hissed at him.
"Babe, don't be mad. I haven't seen you all day, I just want some time with you."
John reached his hands out for a hug but Kaitlyn rejected.
"I could get fired for that!"
"Your boss doesn't have to know..."
Kaitlyn scoffed and sat in her spinny office chair.
She tried to ignore John by checking the email for Hot Yoga Studio.
John spun her chair around; his hands on both arms of the chair.
"John, stop! I need to work!" She complained.
John ignored her words and sat on top of her, kissing her lips repeatedly.
"John!" Kaitlyn said in between kisses.
"Shut up and kiss me!" John said.
He kissed her neck and collarbone, one hand on her cheek and the other propping himself up against the arm of the chair.
Kaitlyn eventually gave up and kissed John back.
She ran her fingers through his silky hair, as he sucked the skin on the side of her neck.
She let out a few light moans when John would bite and tease.
As Kaitlyn had her lips locked on John's, she tried to feel for the buckle of his belt.
When her fingers finally found it, she quickly unbuckled his belt and slid his pants off.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOW WAS THIS ONE?!?!?!?!?!
they were getting pretty rowdy huh...... haha (;
collabed with Kristincsws !
http://johnfanatic.tumblr.com/
my tumblr:
http://johnoooh.tumblr.com/
enjoy!