Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

I love you

Izzy's POV

Leon's body left mine and I was scared he was getting something else to attack me with. I couldn't take it anymore. I was done. I didn't want him near me. I felt hands touch my body shake it and I refuse to open my eyes.

"DON'T TOUCH ME. STOP IT. DON'T TOUCH ME." I scream wanting it to all be over. If I resisted at least he would kill me and it'd be done.

"Izzy. Izzy it's me." Joey's voice fills my ears and I'm even more scared to open my eyes. It was just my mind playing tricks on me yet again. I knew it was. I then felt hands on my wrist and my arms were free, what was he doing?

"Izzy, open your eyes. Izzy, can you hear me?" Joey asks and I can hear the worry in his voice and then I start hearing the other noises. Punching and rolling around, this wasn't a dream. I open my eyes quickly to see Joey standing in front of me with worried eyes.

"Joey." I exhale throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him not even caring that I was shirtless. Joey hugs me tightly and then rips his jacket off wrapping it around me. My arm was still bleeding pretty badly so he grabbed my ripped shirt and made a bandage for it.

"Izzy, we got to get out of here." Joey says quickly pulling me towards a tunnel then we hear the thud. Zach was on the ground. I was so caught up in Joey I didn't even pay attention to the fact that it wasn't cops fighting Leon. It was my brother and Zach. Zach wasn't moving.

"Izzy, go." Joey says pushing me towards the tunnel and running over to Zach checking his pulse quickly before jumping in the fight. Hell no. I wasn't leaving. I knew there was a knife around somewhere. If I could just find it. I spotted it across the room just as Leon reached his gun. There were shots and I found myself screaming. Johnny was thrown across the room and the gun was pointed to him. Joey backed up and placed himself in front of me making me feel protected.

"You move and he dies." Leon says nodding towards Johnny. I knew Joey's eyes were as wide as mine. What were we supposed to do?

"Leave me." Johnny whispers and I meet his eyes slowly shaking my head. I would never leave him with this man. I wouldn't leave any of them. I was about to speak when Zach made a noise from his spot on the floor. Leon glanced over at him but kept his gun on Johnny giving me an idea. Zach wasn't moving so Leon turned back to face Johnny.

"Leon, just leave him alone." I say quietly causing him to face me.

"You would like that wouldn't you pretty lady?" Leon whispers giving me chills and causing me to shiver.

"You don't want him." I say knowing it was true. I see Joey shiver a little at that thought and I knew my voice must of sounded creepy saying that.

"Who says I don't?" Leon questions quietly.

"I know you. You don't." I whisper trying to tempt him to move the gun. Move it. Point it this way, let Johnny escape. Take me and let them go.

"Come to me June. Come to me and we'll leave. I won't hurt him if you do." Leon says quietly and I step forward once. I knew it was the only way. Joey moves slightly reaching an arm out to stop me but before he does Johnny lunges. Johnny was flying towards Leon trying to grab his neck but Leon shoots and I see the gun hit his shoulder.

"JOHNNY!" I scream trying to run towards him only to have Joey grab me and hold me back. The gun was then pointed to us as Johnny lays on the ground. Joey and myself both freeze and watch him carefully.

"June, you know the deal." Leon says and I see he has the gun pointed straight at Joey's head. I was crying. I felt the tears falling from my face. He shot my brother. I had to go to him. I had to save him. I had to get him out of here before he lost too much blood.

"Leon." I whisper nodding making Joey let go of me and walking away from him only to have him grab my wrist.

"You don't have to do this Izzy." Joey says meeting my eyes and I can tell that he hates the very idea. He wasn't leaving here without me.

"I want to." I say ripping my wrist from him trying to think of all the ways I could save him.

"Leon, let's put the gun down." I say trailing my hand down his arm and I felt him shiver under my touch. I knew it was working.

"Let's just tie him up. You don't need the rope for me. I'm not going anywhere." I say quietly whispering in my ear. Leon nods and motions for Joey to move towards the place where I was tied up.

"Tie him up." Leon says quietly pointing the gun at Joey who sits down where I was at beforehand.

"I'm sorry." I whisper quietly in Joey's ear as I tie the ropes. I was never good at that actually so I tied them kind of loose.

"Izzy, you don't have to do this." Joey repeats and I meet his eyes and I see the fear in them.

"I have an idea. Come here." Leon says meanly to me and I walk towards him. He wraps his arm around me grabbing in the butt.

"What are you doing?" I question. I thought we were running. I thought he was just going to tie Joey up and then we were gone.

"Well, before we run. Let's make him watch us. That has to be torture." Leon says quietly trailing my body with his gun.

"Izzy, run." Joey mumbles and Leon points the gun towards him once more making me gasp.
"Don't." I say quietly wrapping my arms around his neck. I let him kiss me and when doing so I slid my hand down his arm moving it away from Joey.

"Izzy, I love you!" Joey shouts and I pull myself away from Leon to meet Joey's eyes. He loved me. I felt tears form in my eyes as I mouthed I love you back to him. I did love him. I was glad to know he loved me because what I was about to do was surely going to get me killed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shortish but Ahh! Okay so hopefully, you like it. Let me know how ya feel about it all! Thanks so much! Love the comments and I'm really glad I got this up tonight. Still planning on updating tomorrow, hopefully. Thanks again for the comments and for reading.
Comment, Recommend, Subscribe...etc. Thanks(: