I'll Look After You

Sexual Arguments

The tree that Gerard was talking about wasn't that hard to find. I saw him talking to a guy with glasses and brown hair that clung to his face. I blushed; I had a thing for guys with glasses. I just wanted to take them home and hug them.

"Come on, Gerard, you know that isn't the answer," the boy said. "I know I could get a girl if she didn't look at my damn glasses."

Gerard looked at me as I walked up. "Hey Nedina, this is my kid brother Mikey. Mikey, this is my sexy new friend Nedina."

I blushed when Gerard called me sexy. I gave Mikey a small smile. "What are you talking about?"

"About how Mikey thinks he could get laid before me."

"Not laid, a girlfriend," Mikey whined.

"Oh, yeah, because I'm not a virgin. So I would win that one." Gerard turned to face me. "There's something you now know about me; I know how to fuck."

Mikey rolled his eyes. "Just because you lost your virginity one time doesn't mean that you know how to fuck."

"I know I'd be better in bed than you."

"Oh, really? Because I think I would be gentle and loving and make her happy."

"I could make a girl scream and beg me for more."

"I could make a girl want to have sex with me again."

Gerard laughed. "I could ride a girl harder and harder until she came before me. And then she would ride me like a horse."

Mikey scrunched his nose up in discust. "Okay. I could make a girl orgasm."

"No you couldn't," Gerard scoffed.

Mikey thought about that for a moment. "Yes I could. And I bet I could get an honest relationship before you."

"Wanna bet on it?"

"Sure, why not? The guy that gets a girlfriend that wants to date you by Christmas is proven the better fucker."

"That isn't fair at all, because that doesn't prove anything; just that you can get a girl before me, or vise versa. But I'll shake on it."

Mikey shook Gerard's hand and I burst into giggles.

"What?" they both said in unison, turning their heads to face me.

"Just that you're talking about who can fuck better when the obvious answer is that it's me."

"I'd like to see you prove it," Gerard said. "You look like a virgin."

"How do I look like a virgin?"

"You blush every five seconds, you're not looking at us sexy beasts like we're pieces of meat you want to tear up with your teeth, and you're giggling about sex."

"If you say so. You don't get to know if I'm a virgin or not."

"Fine then. Be that way." Gerard crossed his arms. "It's lunch, do you not eat?"

"No, I don't eat lunch."

"Neither do we," Gerard said, nodding at Mikey.

"Gerard doesn't need to eat anymore," Mikey pointed out.

"Shut the fuck up, Mikey."

"Gerard, you're not fat," I said. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and before he could react the bell rang, signaling lunch was over. I turned around and walked to my next class, not looking back to see his reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Way brother's talking about sex, and not turning away in discust, very interesting.
I want to thank Kateland c: for making this amazing layout for me. Go thank her or something.
St. Jimmy; I didn't even know I used Mr. Armstrong and Green Day in the same chapter. My mind spaces out too much. So thank you for pointing that out. I should've made Jace's name Tre just for the hell of it. But I think Tre is a sweetheart, so I couldn't do that.
Do you guys want me to bring Frank into this or not? I don't think I will, but you could change my mind if you really wanted to.
Fairwinds for now, my fluffy marshmallow kittens. Who knows where I got that from? I may love you forever if you get the answer correctly.