I'll Look After You

I Know What You Could Do With That Mouth

"Miss Moore, pay attention," Mr. Armstrong said as he hit me softly on the head with a paintbrush. "You were falling asleep. If you think this class is for sleeping around, then go find a boyfriend, if that's what you're going to do in my class."

The class chuckled at his comment and Mr. Armstrong smirked.

"I'm sorry," I yawned. "I won't do it again."

"You better not. And you have a really nice mouth. I know what you could do that with that mouth." He earned another round of giggles. Gerard stiffened next to me. "Anyway, back to your sketches. And Way, stop staring at Moore. You can stare at her later." Mr. Armstrong walked back to his desk, checking the skethches everyone was working on.

"Did he just say I'd be good at giving blowjobs?" I asked Gerard.

He leaned backwords in his chair and put his hands over his head. "I think so. I heard Mr. Armstrong got arrested for raping a sixteen year old girl three years ago. So it's highly possible."

"Really? Are you sure it's not just a rumor?"

"The teachers think we made it up. But I'm pretty sure it's true. I mean, he flirts with a lot of the girls in this class. Whether it's actual flirting or him just being nice, I can't be too sure. I just don't like the fact that he might look at you in a sexual way. It pisses me off."

"You don't have anything to worry about, Gerard. I can take care of myself."

"Yeah, you're right. But I will protect you if anything happens. Mr. Armstrong weirds me out, anyway. I almost didn't take this class because of him."

"Way, get back to work!" Mr. Armstrong shouted, scowling.

"Yes, anything for you, Mr. Armstrong," Gerard muttered back. He looked at the clock and sighed. "Thank god, we only have a minute left." Gerard started putting his stuff away and I watched him. I noticed the drawing he had been working on during class. It looked like me, but it probably wasn't. Gerard caught me looking at it and blushed.

"Is that...me?" I asked, pointing at it.

"Yeah, I didn't know what to draw. And you have a nice nose; it's easy to draw. And I can go into a lot of detail with it. I'm sorry, I can throw it away if you want."

"Oh, no it's beautiful. I love it. Please finish it." I put my hand on top of Gerard's, and he looked like he wanted to pull away, but he didn't. He's so insecure, I thought to myself. I pulled my hand back when the bell rang and walked out.

*****

At lunch I found Mikey by the tree and sat next to him. He was laying down, with his eyes closed. I did the same thing, but I was on my side, watching him. I watched his chest rise and fall.

"Are you just going to watch me or are you going to say something?" Mikey whispered, not opening his eyes. I then noticed what was so different about him. He wasn't wearing his glasses; instead he was holding them in his hands.

"You look hot without your glasses," I admitted, biting my lip. I was glad he hadn't opened his eyes yet, for I could feel myself burning up.

Mikey smiled. He had a really nice smile. "Thank you, no one has ever told me that before. I can't tell if you're lying or not, though."

"Why would I be lying?" I scooted closer to Mikey, and laid on my stomach. I could feel his breathing we were so close.

"Well you've been saying hot hot and cute I am and to tell you the truth, I don't believe you. I'm this nerd kid with glasses that can't do anything right, unless it involves homework. I've never had a girlfriend, never had sex, and I've never even kissed a girl. So, yeah, I don't exactly believe you." Mikey opened his eyes and looked at me, sitting up.

"You've never been kissed? Not even once?"

"No never."

"Would you like that to change?"

"Mikey stared at me for a moment. "I'm not sure if I understand what you mean."

"I could kiss you. Then you won't be able to say that yu've never been kissed."

"But, wouldn't that make our friendship, if we even have one, awkward? And I don't want to kiss someone who doesn't want to kiss me back and I don't even know how to kiss."

"Mikey, calm down. I am your friend, and you don't know how badly I want to kiss you. And I can teach you how, it's not that hard. You might have a different style of kissing then I do. And there is nothing wrong with that. You've seen romantic comedies, haven't you? With your mom I'm sure."

"Yeah, I've seen a few."

"Then do what they do to me."

I sat up and Mikey softly put a shaking hand on my waist. He brushed a few strands of hair out of my face. He licked his lips once before pressing them against mine.

"I don't know what to do next," he said, just awkwardly holding his lips against mine. I tilted my head and moved my lips against his. He kissed back, copying what I was doing. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and tugged gently. I pushed against Mikey harder and a low moan escaped his throat. He stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I mean, that kiss what great, I didn't think I would feel so, happy about it. But what was that sound that I made?"

I giggled. "That was a moan silly. You were, liking it."

"Oh, okay. Can I kiss you again? I want to try something else. I want to lay you down and kiss you."

"Yeah, but maybe we should do it later. If that's okay with you."

"Oh, yeah, that's fine. Privacy would be best. Even though this tree is far away from everyone else."

"What the hell did I just watch?" Mikey and I jumped at Gerard's voice. "Was that your first kiss, Mikey? I swear, it was like the worst porno ever. And Mikey, you don't look that horrible of a kisser. But that was just weird to watch. I didn't want to stop you two, but I really didn't want to go back there, where I could getted yelled at more than a day's worth. And I don't need to get shoved or beat up anymore than I already do."

"She let me kiss her," Mikey said. "And I like it."

"Oh, look, Mikey's finally growing up. A real man now. Are you two going to fuck later? I need warning. And if so, Mikey, find out what a damn condom is."

"I know what a condom is! And we're not going to have sex, maybe just make out some more."

"Dude, that was not making out, that was some weird shit that caused you to moan."

"Okay, can we not talk about this?" I asked, flailing my arms around, trying to catch their attention. They both looked at me. "Mikey, will you go out with me?"

Gerard laughed. Mikey's eyes windened bigger than humanly possible as he put his glasses back on.

"Fuck yes, I'll go out with you." Mikey pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, giglging into his soft neck. "Gerard, I have a girlfriend!" Mikey started walking in a circle, twirling me.

"Make her last, Mikey."
♠ ♠ ♠
MIKEY GOT A GIRLFRIEND, just in case you didn't catch that.
ST. JIMMY i disagree with you. I think Mikey would be the better fucker. I mean sure, Gerard has a big cock, but I'm sure Mikey does too. We just never get to see it. ^__^
Fairwinds, my little weirdos. Until next time.