I'll Look After You

Baby, Just Kiss Those Scars Away

When I woke up, it was about two in the morning. I stretched slightly, and snuggled into Mikey's warm chest. I heard and felt him sigh. I looked up and into his opened, large damaged puppy eyes and kissed his chin.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, kissing my nose. I smiled and buried my face in his neck, my breath tickling his skin. He giggled and pulled me on top of him, stroking my hair with his soft hands.

I sighed and laid down on him, closing my eyes as he continued to play with my hair. For the first time I noticed his chest was bare, and the heat that was circling my body felt nice.

Mikey pushed me off of him gently. I looked at him in concern as he sat up, smiled at me, and left the room. I waited a couple minutes and he came back, with something behind his back.

I sat up and looked at Mikey's hands that were behind his back. Mikey moved his left hand and I saw what his palm held: a cracker. I scowled at Mikey and grabbed the cracker, nibbling on it. Mikey sat next to me, the bag holding more crackers sitting between us on the bed. He took a couple and ate them.

I finished my cracker and decided to take another one. It just tasted so good. Before I knew it, I had six more, a total of eight, and I felt discusted with myself. Mikey noticed and kissed my cheek, whispering that I was beautiful no matter what in my ear and I wanted so badly to believe him. But I couldn't, all I saw were lies. Mikey grabbed the bag, looked at me to see if I wanted anymore, and set them on his end table when I shook my head.

He sat back down next to me and stroked the left side of my face. I couldn't help but look at his scarred up arm and leaned to kiss it. Mikey watched me as I made sure that every line on that arm was kissed. I started trailing my lips up his arm to his shoulder when I felt something sticking out. He had cut himself on his shoulder, something I didn't even do. I fought back a tear and kissed his shoulder softly, the scars were deeper and more outlined here than the ones down on his wrist.

Mikey sighed and pulled his shoulder back. I looked at his other shoulder, it was bare. And perfect. Just as perfect as his left one. I grabbed Mikey's hand and kissed it. He tried to smile, but it looked pained. He stared at me before looking at me with his beautiful clear eyes and kissed my wrist, like I had his. He lifted my shirt to expose my stomach and kissed the flesh there. I could see he'd rather not, because of how thin he thought I was. He probably thought he was going to break me.

I noticed Mikey had stopped and that he was talking to me.

"Where else?" he asked. "Where else have you cut? I want to show you to love your scars."

I bit my lip and looked down to hide my rising blush. "My legs," I whispered.

"Will you take your pants off? I won't look at anything you don't want me to and I won't do anything."

If it was anyone else, I would have been cautious, but I knew that Mikey wouldn't do anyway I didn't want him to. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down slowly. They sat awkwardly at my ankles and Mikey pulled them off. He looked at my thighs and came between my legs and started kissing them.

I giggled a little at what else this scene could look like and noticed that I had started tugging on Mikey's hair. He got to the bottom of my underwear, where the highest cuts were and froze. His hands trailed up my back and he rubbed my left thigh as he kissed my right. I bucked my hips without thinking and let Mikey let out a sound that could pass as a moan.

I pulled Mikey up back on the bed and laid him above me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and crossed my ankles. He kissed me a little more fierce than usual. I started to mess with Mikey's belt buckle when he stopped me.

"I don't have a condom," he whispered in my ear.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Oh well." I started kissing Mikey again. "We need to get some condoms then."

Mikey nodded and kissed my collarbone. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, but I'm not."

"Yes, you are." Mikey separated my legs from his body and laid next to me. I wish our little kissing session had continued for a longer time, but I wasn't going to push it.

"We should get sleep," Mikey said, nodding at the clock. I looked at it, it said 5:36. We had been kissing for about three hours, possibly more. I smirked to myself as I got under the covers and looked out Mikey's window, to find the sun was already starting to rise.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile, hasn't it? School gets the best of you sometimes. Well, hope you enjoy. I love each and every one of you guys.
Fairwindss xoxo