Fixated Lust

dix

“Yeah, she's here with me now.” Harry smiled, both he and the interviewer glancing over my way. “She's absolutely perfect and I'm so glad I have her in my life.” I smiled back, wiggling my fingers at them before looking back down to my phone. I traced my fingers over the buttons of my blackberry, clicking read on the text from Louis.

You look beautiful today.

Rolling my eyes, I typed out my reply and slid my phone into the pocket of my jeans. Looking back up, my eyes met his from across the room and I quickly looked away, glancing over at Harry who was now shaking the hand of the interviewer.

“You want to get some lunch?” Harry asked, gripping my hand and pulling me up from where I sat. I smiled, twisting my hand around his hip and leaning up to press a soft kiss to his jaw.

“Lunch sounds great.”

“Oi, lovebirds, quit snogging and come along.” Niall called, waving at us. Harry chuckled, kissing the top of my head before following the rest of the boys out of radio station. We trailed behind the boys, Harry mumbling sweet nothings into my ear, me giggling every time his chapped lips traced lightly over my skin.

“What do you say we skip lunch and head back to the hotel for a little fun?” He smirked, leaning down and placing a kiss to the hollow behind my ear.

“But i'm hungry. I need to eat.” I whined, pulling my head away from him. Untangling his arm, he placed himself in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders.

“I know something else you could eat.” He winked, causing my mouth to drop open. Pushing my hand into his chest, I snuck around him and continued walking on. “Wait! I was talking about the crisps hidden in my suitcase.”

“You're disgusting, Harry Styles.” I shot. Louis looked back, his eyebrows lifted in a questioning manner before he slowed his speed and allowed me to catch up with him. “Your best friend is a wanker.” I whisper harshly, linking my arm in his.

He chuckled, “You're just now noticing this?” He questioned. I shook my head before looking back to Harry, his hands shoved deep into his pockets.

Frowning slightly, I pulled away from Louis and stopped, waiting for Harry. “Are you done being a jerk?” I asked, just as we were about to walk into the cafe. Harry shoved away from me, taking a seat in the chair opposite of Liam. “Wow.” I rolled my eyes and placed myself next to him.

“Do you mind sitting somewhere else?” He muttered. I turned to him, my eyebrows raised before licking my lips.

“What?” I asked, hoping I didn't hear him right. The tension between everyone had suddenly become so thick, I’m surprised we weren't choking on it. “You know what? Fine.” Standing up, I roughly shoved my chair under the table before storming out of the cafe.

Image


Finally arriving back at the hotel, I quickly stormed into my room and let out a scream. “Arse.” I seethed, sitting on the bed and resting my chin in my hands. Hearing a knock on the door, I immediately assumed it to be Harry who had forgotten his key. “Fuck you, Harry. I don't want to talk to you right now.”

“It's, um, actually, Louis.” Louis' voice came from the hall way and I sighed, standing up and opening door. “Hi.” He said, walking in and scratching the back of his neck. “You okay?”

“Fine.” I replied, sitting back down on the bed. Louis nodded, making himself comfortable next to me. We were silent for a few minutes before Louis wrapped his arm around my shoulder and hugged me closely. Feeling his warmth against my body and his breath making it's way down my neck, I felt something in me break. “Louis,” I whisper, looking up at him.

“Mhmm.” He replied. Putting my hand against his cheek, I leaned up and pressed a hot kiss to his lips. “Jess,” He mumbled against my lips, “We can't.”

“Shh.” I replied. Kissing him harder, I climbed on top of him and pushed him down on the bed, my hands making their way up his shirt. Pulling it off, I stared down at him before leaning close to his ear, “No one has to know.” I whispered seductively. Louis took in a deep breath before laughing and flipping me over so he was now on top of me.

“Fine, but i'm in control.” He growled, taking my lips back to his and biting my bottom lip enough to make it bleed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit, I haven't updated this story in forever. Sorry guys! :)