Fixated Lust

neuf

"Harry, can you not?" I asked, nudging away his hands as they traveled up my thigh. Harry sighed, backing up and leaning his head up against the wall. It had been two weeks since Harry and I had started 'dating' and every day, I could feel myself pulling more and more away from him.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head, dropping the book I was reading and turning to look at him. I placed my hands on his neck and leaned in to press a soft kiss to his pouty lips. He smiled into the kiss before leaning into the kiss harder.

I had to admit, the way his lips encircled mine, the way his tongue begged for entrance as it grazed over my chapped lips, left me begging for more. When he pulled away, a slight whine escaped from my throat. Harry chuckled, smirking his signature smirk.

"Let's go to bed." He said, pushing himself up from the ground and pulling me up with him. I shook my head, pulling my pack of cigarettes from my bra and shake them at him. "I'll be in my bunk."

I stepped off the bus, clsoing the door behind me and letting the darkness surround me. "Hey." Hearing a voice beside me, i jumped and looked over. I flicked my lighter, illuminating a face and letting out a breath. Louis stared back at me, a grin spread across his face.

"Arse" I mumbled, punching him slightly in the arm before lighting up my cigarette. We were silent for a few minutes, me sucking the nicotine from the cigarette and Louis sipping on a bottle of water.

"Jess," Louis began. I turned to look over at the boy, cigarette hanging from between my fingers. He reached over, taking the cigarette from me and putting it to his own lips.

"What are you doing?" Louis shrugged, taking in a deep breath and holding it in his lungs. As the cigarette hung from between his lips, i felt myself drifting closer and closer to him; i wanted nothing more than to shove him up against the bus and fuck him right there. Finally my fingers were grazing over his hips and he was staring down at me, the white stick still limp in his mouth. "That's mine." I whispered, taking it from his mouth and dropping it on the ground.

He was confused for a second as my foot squished it into the ground. Before either of us knew what we were doing, I was pressed up against the bus, his lips hungrily attacking mine. Remembering Harry, I pushed him away and put my hand to my mouth. I wasn't a cheater.

"Louis, we can't." I said, shaking my head. Louis nodded, backing away. I took a deep breath before stepping away and opening the bus door. Just before climbing the stairs, I stopped and turned around.

And then we were both at each other again, tongues tangling, hands roaming. Muffled moans managed to escape from my mouth as his hand began pushing it's way down the front of my pants.

I pushed him away completely and climbed the stairs into the bus. My breathing was out of control as I joined Harry in his bunk, his arm slipping around my waist casually. Hearing the bus door open and close one more time, I knew Louis was inside. He dropped down in the bunk beneath Harry and me, his hand reaching upward and holding out a single scrap of paper.

"Take it." He whispered, shaking his hand. I retrieved the paper from his and turned over onto my back, checking to make sure Harry was asleep. Once I knew he was, I opened the paper and read the text.

We both felt something

I crumpled up the paper and tossed it back into his bunk. I heard him groan and turn over, probably to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. Shaking my head, I turned on my side, this time facing Harry and cuddled in close to him, my head buried into his neck.

I knew I felt something, something I shouldn't have felt but I did and now I wanted nothing more than to act on those feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. I've been working non-stop for the past couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy this rather short update. :)