Fixated Lust

deux

“Wake up.” Harry said, yanking open the curtains and letting the light shine into the room. I groaned, turning over in the bed and burying my face into the pillow. Harry chuckled, walking over and flicking me in the back of the head. “Up. Now.”

“Too fucking early.” I mumbled, bringing my face out of the pillow and looking at Harry who was pulling a pair of jeans onto his body. “Where are you going?” I asked.

“We're going to lunch with the boys.” At the word 'boys', I groaned again and forced my face back into the pillow. I loved the boys, I really did. But they just annoyed me so much. I can't deal with all of their excitement at the same time. “Come on, Jess. I know you're not their biggest fan but you're my best girl friend and they're my best guy friends. It would make me feel better if you all just got on well.”

Sighing, I sat up, looking over at Harry. “Fine. I'll play nice.” Pushing myself out of the bed, I straightened out my shirt and rested my hands on my hips. “You're lucky I like you, Styles.” I said, playfully punching the boy in the arm.

“Yeah, lucky.” He retorted, smirking over at me. I poked my tongue out at him before going to his closet, searching for the pile of clothes that I left over, just for the purpose of not having to go back to my house when I didn't have to. I pulled out a pair of distressed shorts, a black tank top and my black boots.

“I'll be downstairs.” Harry said as I began sliding the pants down my body. I pulled on the clothes, letting my hair fall naturally over my shoulders and grabbing a pair of aviators from Harry's sunglasses. I retrieved my cigarettes from the bedside table, wrapping my fingers around them and dancing down the stairs.

“You're paying.” I sang, as we both shuffled out the door and down to the local cafe just down the street. Harry rolled his eyes, pulling jokingly at my hair.

“Curly!” Louis called, waving his hand at us. Harry waved back, walking over to the table, me following closely behind.

“I didn't know you were coming.” Niall chimed, reaching over and ruffling my hair. I pushed his hand away and grabbed the seat next to Zayn, nudging him with my arm softly. Out of all the boys, if I had to choose one that I had to deal with after Harry, it would definitely be Zayn.

Zayn smiled, tugging at the hem of my shirt and leaned over, whispering into my ear. “You look like a mess. Long night?” Zayn chuckled. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed his water glass, taking a sip and smiling at him.

“With Harry? Gross.” I shot back, causing Harry to look up from his conversation with Louis. “Who knows what that boy has.”

“Hey, I’m clean.” Harry laughed, ripping off a piece of garlic bread and tossing it at me. “I just went to the clinic last week.” At this the boys laughed and I tossed the same piece of bread back at him.

“What about you, Jessica? You clean? You making sure all those boys you're sleeping around with aren't carrying anything?” Louis asked, looking up from his food. The table went silent, everyone turning to stare at the boy.

“Excuse me?” I spat, standing up, hands gripping the edge of the tablecloth. Zayn rested his hand on my lower back, ready to pull me back down at the first sign of trouble. “You want to repeat that?”

“Jessica, calm down.” Harry said, standing up and shooting a glare at Louis. Louis shrugged, shoveling a forkful of pasta into his mouth and dabbing at the corners with his napkin.

“I think you heard me the first time.” He said. I took everything in me to not jump across the table, lock my fingers around his throat and squeeze until he stopped breathing.

“You're a fucking prat.” I wrapped my fingers around the closet glass of liquid I could, tipping it and letting it spill out over his head. Fortunately for me, it was cranberry juice and after dripping down his face, a dark red stain was present on the front of his white button up.

“What the hell?” Louis screamed, standing up and dramatically using a napkin to wipe at the stain. Rolling my eyes, I pushed away from the table, snatching up my cigarettes and walking off in the opposite direction.

“Fucking arse.” I seethed, pulling a smoke from the pack and lighting up. I took in a deep breath, letting the smoke float through my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Louis is such a prat.

Thanks to the 13 subscribers, already! :)