Fixated Lust

trois

I groaned, turning over in the bed with my eyes still closed. The sun that was peeking in through the window caused me to groan even more. I just wanted sleep. I sat up, punching the bed and glaring over at the window.

“Whoa.” I mouthed, looking around the strange room. “This is definitely not my house.” I looked down at myself and then over to the naked boy, shaking my head and pushing myself out of the strangers bed, finding my clothes from last night and putting them.

Somehow, I always ended up here; hungover in a strangers bed. I was a lousy drunk; I knew it, Harry knew it. Hell, I’m pretty sure most of England knew it. Making sure to grab my phone that was halfway across the room, I quickly and quietly left the flat, shielding my eyes when I walked outside. Of course it would be a beautiful day when I’m hungover with the biggest headache in existence.

After determining my whereabouts, I began walking in the direction of my house. Surprisingly, it took less than ten minutes to find the enormous mansion. I stumbled through the door, kicking off my shoes in the foyer and slumping up the stairs to my bedroom, where I crashed down onto my bed, retrieving my phone from my pocket and pulling it up to my face.

Call me. We need to talk. x Haz

I rolled my eyes, dialing his number and pressing the phone to my ear. After three rings, he picked up, mumbling a sleepy, “Hello.”

“What?” I said, flipping over onto my back. My fingers danced over my abdomen as Harry began rambling into my ear about Louis and how 'sorry' he was. “Harry, look, I’m hungover and I’m tired. Can we talk about this later?”

“You're hungover? You're supposed to come say goodbye to me in an hour.” I shot up, looking over at the calendar and slapping my hand to my forehead. Harry was leaving for tour today.

“Fuck, Harry, I forgot. I'll be over there soon.” I hung up the phone, tossing it onto my bed and scrambling into my bathroom, where I quickly showered. After I was dressed, I pulled my wet hair into a messy bun, swallowing two Advil dry and dashing out the door. I was not going to miss Harry leaving; hungover or not.

“Harry.” I called, bursting through the door into his flat, tossing my car keys onto his coffee table and marching up the stairs. “Harry.” I called again.

“Shower.” He replied from his bathroom. I nodded, going back down the stairs and falling onto his couch. The Advil had yet to kick in, so I closed my eyes trying to reduce the spinning of the room.

“Hey.” Louis' voice came from the front door and I looked over at him, rolling my eyes and turning on my side so my back was facing him. “I'm sorry about yesterday. I was having a pretty shit day which doesn't excuse me for saying what I said.” He walked over, hands shoved deep into his pockets and took a seat on the edge of the couch. I couldn't help but glance up at him, surprised by what I found. His eyes were red with large, black bags underneath. His hair was tousled, but not in his usual way. He was wearing nothing but sweatpants and a hoodie, which was zipped most of the way, only showing a bit of his bare chest.

“Are you okay?” I questioned, sitting up and scooting over so he could join me on the couch. “You're not pregnant, are you?” I joked.

“That's it. I'm pregnant.” Louis replied. Suddenly, he was on the floor, gripping both of my hands with his. “I was going to tell you this sooner but I didn't know how. It's yours, Jessica. You're the daddy.” Louis cried, pressing his forehead against my hands.

“I knew I should have used protection.” I mumbled. Louis laughed, dropping my hands and climbing back onto the couch. “But really, what's wrong?”

“Eleanor. She broke up with me yesterday.”

“I'm sorry.” I said, resting my hand on his shoulder and comforting him as much as I could. I was never very good as these kinds of things.“Maybe it's for the better. I mean, you're going to be on tour for the next six months.” Standing, I patted him on the shoulder before walking out Harry's back door, sitting in a deck chair and lighting up a cigarette. After taking my time smoking it, I shoved the butt in the ashtray that was specially for me and walked back inside. “Harry.” I smiled when I saw him shaking his wet hair.

“Hey, buttmunch.” He smiled. Just as he wrapped me in a hug, Paul and the rest of the boys walked into the flat. I knew what that meant. It was time for them to leave; time for them to go off to America for six long months. It didn't take long for Harry to shove all his things into the taxi that was waiting outside. Harry wrapped his arms around me in another hug, kissing the top of my head since he was sufficiently taller than me. “You know you can call me every night if you need someone to talk to.” I nodded, pulling away and wiping the tears away before he saw them. I couldn't say the same for him though.

“Don't go all soft on me now.” I laughed, pushing his arm. He laughed, rolling his eyes. “You'll see me in two weeks, remember?” He nodded. He kissed my forehead, waving to me before he climbed into the taxi. I waved to the rest of the boys. “Have fun!” I called out as the taxis began driving away. I smiled softly before turning and walking back into Harry's flat, closing the door behind me. What was I going to do for two weeks without my best friend?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! New chapter! :) Hope you like!