Fixated Lust

sept

Holding the mobile phone to my ear, I sighed, poking my tongue out at Louis who was on the opposite side of the Starbucks, signing a few autographs as I waited for our coffees. Harry was currently rambling into my ear about god knows what and really, I wasn't paying much attention.

“I've been gone 15 minutes and this is what happens?” I asked, smiling at the barista behind the counter as she handed over two to-go trays, each with a coffee occupying the holes. “Look, Harry, Louis and I will be back soon, so try not to break anything until then.” I rested one of the to-go trays on the counter long enough to slip my phone into my back pocket and walk over to Louis. “You ready?” I asked.

The fans looked between Louis and I, raising their eyebrows. “Louis, is she your girlfriend?” Louis opened his mouth to reply, only to have me interrupt him.

“He wishes.” I smirked, winking at him. “He ain't getting none of this.” I casually hip checked him before nudging to the door. “We need to go before the other boys break the hotel.” Louis nodded, giving a few more hugs before waving and taking one of the to-go trays from my hands.

As we left the Starbucks, I couldn't help but lift my hand, shielding the sun from my eyes. The Georgia weather was completely bipolar; yesterday was a perfect 75 degrees with the slight chance of rain and today it was like I stepped into Satan's asshole itself.

“Fucking weather.” I mumbled, suddenly wishing I had gotten an iced coffee instead of a cappuccino. Louis looked over at me and chuckled, shaking his hair. We were quiet the rest of the walk back to the hotel, Louis staring off into space and me completely lost in my thoughts.

“So, Jess, I was wondering,” Louis began as we climbed out of the elevator on our floor,. I stopped walking, chewing on my bottom lip, suddenly realizing just how attractive Louis really was. “Do you maybe,” He never got to finish, as four boys bounded out of a single room, Paul chasing after them.

“You're back.” Harry sang, wrapping his arms around both me and Louis causing a bit of coffee to splash onto my top.

“Fuck, Harry.” I groaned, holding my shirt away from my body until the coffee had cooled down. He dropped his head, pouting his lips causing me to sigh. His puppy dog face always got me. “It's okay.” I assured him, pressing a kiss to the top of his head before disappearing into the hotel room that they had all come out of.

I dropped the coffees onto a table, removing my top before grabbing a random shirt from the floor and pulling it over my body. I lifted the shirt to my nose, closing my eyes and taking in the smell; it was zesty, a mix between lemons and spicy pepper. I stood there for a minute, taking in the smell some more before someone cleared their throat.

“Are you done?” Louis chuckled. I rolled my eyes, dropping the shirt from my nose. He brushed his fingers through his hair, smirking at me.

I don't know what it was but something about the way he looked at me, made my chest tighten and my heart speed up. I ran my tongue over my slightly chapped lips, examining him up and down. His black chinos were tight against his hips, leading into a white and red striped shirt.

Suddenly, I was holding myself back, stopping myself from latching onto him and ripping his clothes from his body with my teeth. What was wrong with me? This was Harry's friend and here I was thinking about ravishing him completely.

“I gotta go.” I said, ducking out of the room and slamming the door behind me. I know it had been a few days since I had gotten laid but that gives me no reason to actually think about fucking Louis Tomlinson.

“You alright?” Zayn's voice pushed through my thoughts, my eyelids shooting open and looking over at him.

“Zayn, friend to friend,” I said, walking over and placing my hands on his shoulders. I looked into his eyes causing him to raise his eyebrows. “I need you to have sex with me.” He stared at me for a second, eyebrow lifted before bursting out into laughter. He doubled over, clutching his stomach, his chortles ringing out through the hallway.

“Whoo, Jess. You're funny.” He laughed, standing back up straight. When he realized I wasn't laughing, he blushed slightly and scratched the back of his neck. “Uh, I can't do that.” He whispered, shrugging and walking into the room I had just come out of.

I sighed loudly, looking down the hallway and pressing the elevator button. “I need a drink.” I muttered, brushing my fingers through my hair. A drink and a quick fuck;That's all I needed to shake the thought of Louis from my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it's a been a while. I'll be honest, for a few days, I completely lost inspiration for this story, so hopefully this isn't too crappy.

Anyways, I started another story called, A Train To Anywhere. It's a Liam story, so you should all take the time out of your day and read it!

Lots of love! :)