Fixated Lust

huit

Incoming call: Harrrehh! :)

I giggled, ignoring the call for the hundredth time that night and shoving my phone back into my bra. The alcohol was pumping though my veins, making me more drunk by the second. The man I had picked up at the bar linked his finger underneath my showing bra strap, pulling it down my shoulder.

“Do you need to get that?” He asked, continuing to place kisses along my jaw. I shook my head, craning my neck to give him access, one hand twisted through his hair, the other furiously clawing at my own dress before I even realized that we hadn't even made it to my hotel room yet.

“Wait.” I breathed, looking around to check the numbers on the doors. When I saw that it was the right floor, I grabbed his hand, pulling him along to the door, removing the key from my bra and shoving it into the lock.

The man, whose name I didn't care to learn, immediately connected his lips back to mine, kicking the door closed. I was giggling again as we stumbled drunkenly through the darkened room. My hands were wrapped tightly around the collar of the button up shirt the man was wearing, while he roughly began pushing my dress off my body.

We had just made it onto the bed when the lights flickered on. I shielded my eyes for a minute, confused before remembering that I was sharing a room with Harry.

“Yo, dude, we were kind of in the middle of something.” The man slurred, his fingers beginning to creep up my dress to my panties. I didn't think much of Harry, I figured he would just leave and let me get on with my business. I pulled the man back down, kissing him passionately. Across the room, A low growl escaped from Harry and I immediately knew he was about to do something.

Just as I thought, the man was ripped away from me and violently pushed through the open door. “And don't fucking come back.” Harry slammed the door before turning to look at me, flushed with anger. “I've been calling you all fucking night.”

“What is your problem?” I spat, sitting up and pulling my dress down my body completely. I stood up, stumbling slightly before walking over and pushing him in his chest.

“My problem? What's your problem? You come into our room, completely shitfaced with some guy you picked up.” He replied with just as much malice in his voice as earlier. “Jesus, Jess, can you not whore around for once in your life?” I dropped my mouth, looking up into his eyes before shoving him backwards.

“You know what? Fuck you, Harry Styles.” I backed away, crossing my arms over my chest and staring at him from the other side of the room. We were both clearly pissed off at each other -if we were cartoon characters, smoke would be pouring from our ears- and yet, we couldn't seem to stop staring at each other.

“Fuck it.” Harry seethed. Before I knew it, his lips were hungrily attacking mine, his tongue darting through them to explore my mouth. I pushed him away, staring at him in surprise. I was drunk but not drunk enough to sleep with my best friend, right? Wrong.

I lunged at him, pinning him down to the bed and all but ripping off his clothes. Already being in my undergarments, it didn't take long for both of us to be completely naked. He began laying kisses along my collarbones, neck, lips, stomach; you name it, Harry was kissing it.

“Harry.” I moaned. He chuckled, lifting my legs so they were resting on his shoulders. He dunked down, placing kisses along my inner thigh causing my breath to hitch in my throat. “Don't be an arse.” I breathed, sitting up on my elbows and looking down at him.

Harry just smirked, dipping down and kissing softly at the skin between my legs. I gasped, closing my eyes and arching upwards. Harry continued kissing and licking, sending me into a place I didn't even know existed.

“If you don't fuck me,” I began, barely able to form words because of the pleasure that was currently swimming through my body. “I'll fucking kill you.” I finished. Harry pulled away, licking his lips. He smirked again, putting a hard kiss to my lips as he situated himself between my legs. And then, in one quick movement, he was inside of me, thrusting rhythmically.

I wrapped my arms under his, clawing my fingers into his back and placing my lips against his neck and nibbling, leaving some rather noticeable love bites that he would definitely be asked about tomorrow.

“I'm close,” Harry breathed, the pace of his thrusts suddenly quickening. I could feel my own climax coming closer and I bit into Harry's collarbone, hitting our peaks at the exact same time. Harry collapsed on top of me, placing one last kiss against my neck before rolling off of me.

We laid there in silence, both of us just soaking up exactly what just happened. Though the sex was amazing, by the end of it, I had sobered up a bit. Enough to know that I just had sex with my best friend.

“Jess,” Harry whispered, turning over and looking over at me. I turned my head but only able to look at him for a second before I pointed my face back at the ceiling. “I'm so in love with you it's not even funny.” I breathed out, pulling the sheets up to my chin and closing my eyes.

“Why didn't you just tell me, Haz?” I felt Harry shrug next to me and I sighed, brushing my fingers through my sweat soaked hair.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. I turned to look at him, eyebrows raised and shrugged.

“Sure.” I mumbled. Harry smiled, sliding closer to me and wrapping his arm around my waist. I don't know why I said it. I mean hell, I don't have any feelings for the kid but the sex was amazing and if he could make me feel like that every night, he could call me his 'Mother Theresa' for all I cared. “Your girlfriend.” I mumbled to myself, my brain instantly flickering to images of Louis. What the fuck is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so awkward at writing sex scenes. I'm so sorry. But in the next few chapters, there's going to be A LOT of drama, so i hope you're all ready.