Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

16

I pulled onto a dirt road that went around a bend of trees before pulling into a clearing next to a river. There were about 10 other people here and I pulled my car up next to the other 3 cars with the boys pulling up next to mine. I jumped out and helped everyone get the chairs and drinks and food we had brought with us out of the car. We headed over to the group and I made the introductions. The boys got along great with each other as I saw a lot of the girls trying to check out the guys, I just laughed smirking at my friends.

“Have you jumped yet?” I asked Leighton, a blonde curly haired friend of mine, he just shook his head at me as we smiled at each other and raced up a massive hill. I could hear the others following.

“Jumped what?” Louis asked coming up behind me. I smiled and pointed over towards the bridge that we had driven over to get here. He looked at me confused.

“We jump from that into the water.” I explained further, laughing and running over towards the edge.

“Is it safe?” Harry asked glancing over the edge at the pretty big drop into the water.

“We do it all the time.” Casey said as I quickly handed my clothes to her so I was just standing in my bikinis. Laikin and I smiled at each other before standing up onto the railing over the bridge. Then we both turned around so we were facing everyone and our backs were to the water.

“On the count of three,” he said to me holding up three fingers. “One, Two, THREE!” he screamed as we both did a back flip off the bridge. I then did a spin which made sure I was diving headfirst with my arms straight. Those few seconds of air made the adrenalin pump through my system, before I felt the sudden shock of the freezing cold water hit my body. I then surfaced gradually being pulled with the current. I high fived Laikin before we quickly swam to the bank side and headed back up to the others.

“That was crazy!” Louis exclaimed as he was already standing up the top of the railing with Harry and a few of the other boys. They all jumped in together. We then all took turns jumping again.

“Do you girls want a go?” I asked turning to Danielle and Eleanor who both looked slightly nervous. “Come on I’ll jump with you.” I said pulling them both over to the edge. Louis and Liam held their hands as they both slowly stood on top of the railing gaining their balance as I clambered up without any help. I’d done this enough times I didn’t need help balancing that high anymore. I grabbed both of their hands.

“Ready?” I asked them both smiling as Danielle shook her head and Eleanor looked like she was going to puke. I laughed. “On the count of three, one, two, THREE!” I screamed and jumped holding both of their hands as we went feet first into the murky water below. I could hear both of their screams all the way down. I laughed as I re-surfaced to see both of them with large smiles.

“That was amazing, you get the biggest rush!” Danielle ranted as we swam to the edge. We had a few more jumps before I was growing tired and swam around the river with the girls as the boys continued to jump. I smiled watching them do front flips and back flips and any crazy move they could think of, yahooing the whole time. Eventually us girls got out and sat down to chat. Danielle and Eleanor fit in really well with the other girls as they chatted about anything.

“Can we start the fire?” I asked the boys as they climbed out of the river after jumping. They quickly set to work starting the bonfire to warm us up, as it was starting to get dark and the temperature was starting to drop. After drying myself off, I stuck my shorts and shirt back on to warm up a bit more. The boys finally stopped jumping when it got too dark to see anymore and came and joined us.

We started to cook food over the fire as most of the boys were complaining from hunger. I sat on a chair next to Harry with my feet up and resting on his legs chatting with Eleanor next to me.

“So you guys do this a lot?” Eleanor asked me.

I nodded. “Yeah, most of these people I went to school with and we were all really close, but once school finished we all got jobs or went to university and it started to get really hard to hang out with everyone. So we started to make this a weekly thing, or go to the beach or something so we pretty much always see each other once a week. Sometimes we can’t and it has to be cancelled. But most of the time we always meet up.” I explained to her smiling.

“That’s really cool, how you are all still close.” She said smiling back.

“Where do I go to the toilet?” Danielle asked coming over and looking around.

“Umm well you kind of have to go in the bush...” I trailed off as her expression became horrified making me laugh. I got up and got a roll of toilet paper out of my bag. “Come on I’ll take you to a secluded area.” I said still laughing at her. We walked a couple of minutes away and I gave her the toilet paper and stood a fair bit away from her. I laughed when I saw her head back over her face a dark shade of red.

“Aww its okay, we’ve all done it.” I said giving her a water bottle to wash her hands. We started to head back over to the group as Zayn and Niall walked past us obviously heading out to do their business as well. I sat back down in my chair only to be sat on by Bek. I looked up at her expectantly.

“So I have to ask, are you and Harry, you know?” She whispered to me.

“I don’t know... Why?” I asked her suspiciously.

“Just trying to get the goss,” she winked at me before I looked over at the boys who were all staring at me.

“Stop being nosy,” I called out to them all and poked my tongue at them as Bek laughed and walked over to sit by her boyfriend Leighton. I hopped up to go back to my car thinking I left my phone in there. I was bending over searching the floor of the car when someone pinched my butt.

I squealed and spun around to see Harry standing there with a cheeky grin on his face. I glared at him and smacked him on the arm.

“Have you seen my phone?” I asked still glaring at him.

“I think you left it at home.” He said still smirking at me as I sighed and got out of the car.

“Let’s go for a walk.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me in the direction of one of the bush trails. I followed flipping everyone off behind us as wolf whistles and cat calls were made after us making Harry laugh and pull me further in.

We walked for a while hand in hand in silence just enjoying the moment.

“You know I’m jealous of you.” Harry said suddenly as I turned to look at him surprised as he continued to look forward.

“You’re so happy and so free; I wish I could be like that.” I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

“Trust me; you’re a big reason why I’ve been so happy this week. Lately I’m a moody, complicated mess. This week and a half has been the best time I’ve had in a while.” I admitted to him as he turned to smile at me. I could just imagine the sparkle in his green eyes; however it was too dark to see anything but his profile.

“When we leave, you won’t you know, go back to Tyler will you?” He asked me. I spun to stare at him for a moment before ripping my hand out of his and feeling the anger build up.

“What, do you think I’m just a pathetic little girl who needs a boy all the time? Do you think that I would even go back to him after he slapped me?” I asked him my voice rising slightly higher at him.

“I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just Tyler the other day said that the moment I go back home you will go back to him. And I don’t want him to hurt you again.” He said stepping closer to me.

“I can protect myself Harry!” I growled at him.

“The other night you obviously couldn’t.” He snarled back at me. I went to storm away before he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me back against him. “This was really not how I planned this conversation to go.”

“Well maybe it was a stupid conversation.” I said stomping my foot on the ground. I could see his amused expression from how close I was standing with him.

“I just need to know that when I leave, you will still like me. I’ll still have a shot with you.” He said pulling our foreheads together as I merely huffed. “You’re so stubborn,” he said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

“I would ask you to be mine right now, but I have a feeling you wouldn’t be ready for that.” He whispered to me as I looked down in shame. “It’s okay though, I don’t mind waiting. I just need to know if I have something to wait for. Because if I don’t I need to know now.” I stayed silent.

“Do you want me to wait for you?” He asked me persistently. I slowly nodded looking up into his eyes. He suddenly pushed me up against a tree and I could see just how close his lips were to my own as I stared at them.

“That’s all I needed to know.” He whispered to me as I felt his breath flow over my own lips. I resisted the urge to pull him into me as every nerve in my body was going crazy and I couldn’t focus properly. All I could focus on was how close his lips were to my own. How much I wanted those lips on my own. He lent forward further and his lips barely brushed over mine just like the other day and then suddenly they were gone and his head was buried in the crook of my neck. I could hear him groan into my neck.

“You’re killing me,” He said into my neck before kissing the side of it making a slight moan escape my mouth. He glanced up at me curiously as he kissed the same spot making me gasp as I glared at him. He merely smirked at me. “Knowledge for later,” He whispered to me winking making me whole body go weak and tingle.

“We should probably head back,” I said to him trying to gain my breath.

“Hmm, I guess so...” he trailed off before kissing my forehead and pulling me off the tree. He wrapped his arms around me and we made our way back. My body was so warm and numb by this point I couldn’t even feel the cold as it bit at our skin. I could only focus on the boy walking next to me.