Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

20

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I frowned and headed out into the hallway looking for everyone. I found Eleanor sprawled out on the couch watching the TV. I went and sat on her stomach.

“Where is everyone?’ I asked

“They had stuff to do today, but they’re going to meet us at your house tonight before we go out.” Eleanor replied keeping her focus on the TV. I couldn’t help but feel sad that I didn’t get to spend their last full day here with Harry.

“What are we going to do today?” Danielle asked coming out of the hallway and lying across me as Eleanor groaned from under us.

“Seriously guys?” She asked looking up at us as we smiled innocently at her.

“Well I want breakfast.” I said pushing Danielle onto the floor and heading into the kitchen. I searched through all the cupboards and found them all empty.

“You guys have no food?” I asked confused.

“Oh yeah, no point since were leaving tomorrow. We could go out for breakfast?” Danielle asked standing up. I looked down and saw I was still wearing Harry’s clothes.

“Not dressed like this I won’t. Why don’t we just go to my house? I could get changed and we won’t die of hunger.” I suggested as the other girls agreed and I went and grabbed my stuff and car keys.

-

I had spent the whole day with Danielle, Eleanor, Casey and Paige just hanging out around the house. Eventually we all got ready to go out to the club and hung around waiting for the boys. The boys suddenly walked in as we were sitting in the lounge room.

“Phew, thank god you guy’s knocked, otherwise I may have thought someone was trying to rob us.” Casey said sarcastically as they boys just grinned at her.

“You girls all look great!” Liam said smiling down at Danielle.

“Right let’s go,” I said reaching over for my small bag.

“Are we walking there again?” Louis whined as I walked over and patted his cheek before nodding. I walked over to Harry smiling as he pecked me on the cheek.

“You look stunning,” He said sending shivers down my spine.

“So do you,” I replied winking at him.

We left the house hand in hand as everyone followed. The club wasn’t too far away and we got in through the back, skipping the line, because I knew the owner.

“So how do you know the guy who owns this club?” Danielle asked as we walked out a door and into the VIP section.

“He loves my coffee,” I said smiling at her and heading straight for the private bar. I glanced over the railing down at all the people dancing to the loud music and I couldn’t wait to join them.

“Shots?” Casey asked coming up to me winking suggestively. Laughing I nodded and she ordered six shots of vodka. I stared at her incredulously as she parted the glasses so we had three each.

“Ready, set, go!” I said as we both quickly downed all three shots after each other. Grinning at her I quickly washed the burning sensation down with the drink I had ordered. I turned to look at the others to see them staring at us.

“I had no idea you girls were like that!” Niall said excitedly before ordering his drink from the bar. I laughed as Casey handed me another shot as well as Paige.

“Seriously girl! How quickly do you want to get drunk?” I exclaimed both of us knowing that I got drunk extremely quick.

After the last shot I could already feel myself buzzing and I giggled happily. I walked over to Harry and smiled at him cheekily.

“Already drunk huh?” He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

“I’m an extremely easy drunk,” I said as his eyes widened slightly, “Not in that way you perve!” I said smacking his arm. My eyes wandered and I saw about six other people walking up the stairs to where we were.

“BEK!” I called waving wildly and running over to her for a hug.

“Already drunk without me!” Bek giggled at me as I hugged everyone.

“Well let’s go drink more than!” I laughed pulling her over to the bar and ordering more shots for both of us.

Pretty soon I was on the dance floor with the girls dancing crazily. I didn’t have much co-ordination at this drunken point so I’m pretty sure my dancing was horrible. I continued to dance as best as I could and sang all the lyrics to each song as loud as I possibly could.

“More drinks.” Casey screamed into my ear and dragged me up the stairs as I stumbled up most of them. I walked over and joined the boys who were sitting around as Casey got more drinks. Harry smiled at me invitingly as I headed straight for him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head down towards me so our foreheads were now touching.

“What are you doing?” He laughed lightly at me his eyes twinkling.

“Kiss me.” I told him. His eyes got dark for a second before he smiled and reached forwards and lightly brushed his lips against mine before pulling away.

“That was not a kiss,” I sighed glaring at him. He just laughed at my sour expression as Casey walked back over with two more shots and a purple drink. I grinned at her before downing both shots and started to scull the drink. I finished and looked up to see Harry staring at me.

“How much have you had?” He asked me.

“Not enough,” was my reply as Casey grabbed my hand to drag me down the stairs.

“You should come dance.” I winked at Harry as he laughed and promised he would come down soon. Satisfied, I cautiously headed down the stairs with Casey making sure neither of us broke our ankles drunkenly walking down stairs in heels.

We were met with squeals as soon as we reached the other girls and I started to dance straight away. I suddenly found someone’s hands on my hips. I spun around with a grin expecting Harry only to see some blonde boy that I didn’t recognise. He was a good dancer though so being as drunk as I was I decided that he was okay to dance with. We mucked around as he spun me then I spun him and we did the ‘cha cha’ in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by everyone, both pissing ourselves laughing.

Suddenly a hand tapped his shoulder and Harry was standing there slightly glaring at my new friend.

“Sorry man, didn’t realise she was taken,” My new friend said obviously realising the hostility coming from Harry. He quickly winked at me before disappearing into the crowd.

“I was having fun with him,” I said turning to glare at Harry who reached for my hips and pulled me closer to him.

“I’m sure he was having a lot of fun with you too.” He said grumpily staring into my eyes and I could tell he was angry.

“I’m sure he would have had a lot more fun with you,” Harry shot me a confused look, “He was gay Harry!” I said laughing as his face went from confusion to realisation. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead as I giggled into his neck.

“Now let’s dance.” I said turning around and pushing my hips back into Harry’s and pulled his arms onto my waist. I slowly started to move my hips seductively as Harry followed my lead. I stretched my arms up and wrapped them around his neck behind me as I continued to move my body with his. I could see Eleanor and Louis dancing just as provocatively not too far away from us making me giggle slightly. Harry bent down and kissed me in the hollow of my neck making my drunken self moan a little. I spun around suddenly so my arms were still around his neck. I pushed my head into his neck and grinded my hips more roughly against Harry’s. I felt his hand’s start to roam my body as they went higher just below my breasts before once again searching further down as I sighed into his neck. He continuously kissed along my neck and across my shoulder then back and across to the other side as his hands slowly went down and rested on my butt squeezing slightly making me giggle again. Suddenly a moan escaped my mouth again as Harry nibbled on a spot just below my ear. I instinctively started to grind my hips harder into his pelvis earning a groan from him as he pulled me impossibly closer. I started to kiss along his neck nibbling at different spots here and there as I gained different reactions from him. Pretty soon we were both breathing heavily grinding on one another. I could feel Harry slowly growing more ‘happy’ each time my hips met his. I smirked enjoying the fact that I was successfully turning him on.

“Stop,” Harry suddenly breathed out pushing me away slightly with his hands resting on my hips. I looked up at him surprised. “You have no idea what you do to me,” He groaned and pressed a kiss to my forehead lingering there for a while. He looked down at me as I looked up at him smirking slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy ;D