Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

35

6 months later

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist making me smile.

“You ready to go?” My boyfriend said kissing the side of my neck. I spun around in his arms to stare up at my blonde haired, blue eyed boyfriend.

“Yep, just let me grab my bag.” I pecked his lips before heading out the back of the cafe and grabbing my bag.

“I’m off, Beau’s here,” I told Casey

“Have fun,” She said winking at me as I laughed her off.

I said goodbye to Olivia before Beau grabbed my hand and lead me out to his car.

“So I was thinking since we’ve been together three months tomorrow night we could go out? Maybe get dinner and go to the movies?” Beau asked as he drove me home.

“I would love to,” I said smiling at him largely and grabbing onto one of his hands. “Can we just stop off at the shops, I ran out of shampoo last night and I need to get some more.”

“If you bought normal shampoo like everyone else we could just stop at the chemist or grocery store.” He said rolling his eyes at me.

“Hey this shop is really good for my hair!” I defended and poked my tongue at him making him laugh.

-

“Thank you,” I said smiling at the lady behind the counter as I grabbed my bag and headed outside with Beau following. As we stepped out of the shop I heard screams. Looking up I noticed all the camera’s flashing. I automatically stiffened as I felt Beau wrap his arm around my shoulder trying to calm me. The cameras were obviously not trained on me but heaps of flashes still scared me sometimes even though I hadn’t had any paparazzi in months.

“Can we grab a drink?” I asked Beau smiling up at him as he smiled and we headed over to the coffee shop. Beau ordered our drinks as I went to get straws from the side counter.

“Oh sorry,” Someone said as they bumped their bag into me.

“It’s okay,” I flashed them a smile before reaching for the straws.

“Skye?” I heard someone gasp from behind me. I turned around and dropped my straws.

“Danielle, Eleanor,” I said slightly shocked staring at the two girls in front of me. “What are you doing here?”

“The boys have been touring again, I’m surprised you haven’t heard...” Danielle trailed off. I wasn’t surprised. I tended to avoid anything to do with One Direction, especially anything mentioning Harry Styles.

“Oh...” I trailed off as we stood there awkwardly.

“So how have you been?” Eleanor asked hesitantly.

“Good, good, you?” They replied with good as well as we continued to stand there.

“Did you get the straws?” Beau asked coming over with our drinks oblivious to the awkward atmosphere.

“Oh um yeah,” I said quickly turning around to grab two again. By this time Beau was looking at Danielle and Eleanor curiously. “Umm this is Danielle and Eleanor, old friends of mine.” Realisation dawned on Beau’s face straight away, I had told him everything, he leaned forward and shook both of their hands politely.

“It’s your birthday soon hey?” Danielle asked suddenly looking at me.

“Yeah next weekend..”

“Were actually having a party for her, you girls should come.” Beau said politely as I stood there numbly. “I’m sure Skye can text you the details right?” he added looking at me. I just nodded.

“Well we have to go but maybe we could hang out soon, catch up?” Eleanor asked me smiling slightly. I smiled back at her. I had missed them both.
“I would like that.” They both smiled and I hugged them both before saying goodbye. They headed off into the direction of the group of cameras. I slowed down looking over curiously until a pair of green eyes met mine. I instantly looked away and followed Beau back to the car. I breathed in deeply as I tried to calm my heart rate. It had been six months. I was definitely over him. Definitely.

-

“I have to get ready guys,” I said suddenly to Casey, Paige, Eleanor and Danielle. We had spent the whole day hanging out together just like we used to.

“That’s right you’ve got a hot date tonight,” Paige teased as I rolled my eyes at her.

“Oh the boys are here anyway,” Danielle said awkwardly looking at her phone. I frowned for a moment before quickly smiling.

“You can invite them in.” I said smiling at her.

“All of them?” Eleanor asked unsure.

“Yes, all of them.” I said laughing at her. They relaxed slightly as Danielle went out to tell them to come in.

“I’ll be back in ten minutes though, I just have to get changed.” I said before rushing upstairs. I was just going casual tonight as it was just dinner and movies. I through on tight black leggings with a long singlet top over and a black leather jacket to match. I left my hair curly and just added some product so it would stay bouncy all night. I then applied a small amount of make-up. I was done within record time and I bounded back down the stairs noting that Beau would be here in about ten minutes. I hesitated before looking in the mirror making sure I looked okay before I stepped into the lounge room where I could hear everyone was.

The moment I stepped through everything went extremely quiet. I quickly plastered a smile onto my face before looking around at everyone.

“Hey guys!” I greeted them all. Suddenly there was a lot of loud noise as they all jumped up to come greet me smiling largely. The moment my eyes met Harry’s I tried not to look pained as we both leant in for a quick hug neither of us really touching. Being in the same room as him made my heart and head want to burst. Guess I wasn’t quite as over him as I thought. Brushing the though aside I sat down with everyone and chatted like we had just hung out the other day. Pretty soon I had forgotten about Beau so I was quite surprised when he walked into the lounge room. He stood there awkwardly for a minute as he stared at everyone and vice versa. I quickly jumped up and ran to his side.

“Guys this is Beau,” I said quickly.

“Liam,” Liam said stepping forward and shaking his hand barely flashing him a smile.

“Niall,” Niall said in his cute Irish accent gripping Beau’s hand rather tightly.

“Zayn,” Zayn said stepping forward and doing a quick shake without even looking at Beau. I was getting more anxious as each boy seemed less inviting than the first.

“Louis,” Louis said stepping forward and you could practically see the distaste coming from his eyes. I slightly glared at all the boys. They were being extremely unfair. Beau however was taking it great. He was until he turned to the last boy and I saw him visibly stiffen.

“Harry,” Harry said stepping a lot closer than the other boys did as they shook hands. The both straightened their backs as Harry was just slightly taller than Beau, something he realised as I saw a small smirk slip onto his features before they disappeared again. They stood there for a while longer still gripping each other’s hands as they sized each other up. The whole room was filled with tension as I shifted from one foot to another extremely nervous.

“Okay, well you two should be going.” Casey said pushing her way through the middle of them and shoving Beau slightly towards me. I mouthed a ‘thanks’ as she shot me a look.

“Bye guys! We should definitely catch up later!” I said as Beau wrapped his arm around my waist making me jump. I glanced at Harry who had clearly noticed my reaction; he smirked slightly before sitting back down on the couch watching me intently. I glanced at him one last time before Beau whisked me away and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so overwhelmed by how many comments I got from the last two chapters! It means a lot that you guys love Harry and Skye's relationship so much! :)