Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

41

I woke up and headed to the bathroom to have a shower. I hummed to myself lightly. Today was my birthday and I was going to have fun. I just wanted to forget about Beau and everything that he said even if I had decided that he was kind of right. Harry, well Harry would have to wait until later. I got changed and headed downstairs. I smiled as the smell of pancakes filled my senses. I instantly walked into the kitchen.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Casey and Paige screamed at me before launching themselves onto me. I laughed as we ended on the ground laughing hysterically. They quickly pulled me up and sat me down at the table filling my plate full of pancakes. I happily ate as we chatted excitedly about the day. We were going shopping with Eleanor and Danielle before coming home and getting ready for the party tonight.

“We’ll be right back,” They both said suddenly jumping up and disappearing. They both came running back in shortly after with a bag full of presents for me. I couldn’t keep the large smile off my face before I gladly unwrapped all the presents they had got me.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” There were screams from behind me as Eleanor and Danielle both wrapped their arms around me. I laughed and hugged them both back.

“Ready to go?” Eleanor asked as I nodded and quickly put all my presents in my room before meeting the other’s downstairs.

We spent the day out shopping together with everyone continuously buying me what I wanted as presents as I tried to tell them it was enough. By the time we got home there was about three hours until the party and I still needed to set up and get ready. Safe to say I was starting to panic.

“Happy Birthday!” Was screamed at me the moment I walked in the door. I had about five seconds before a brown haired boy ran into me wrapping his arms around me.

“Lou,” I groaned staggering back slightly. We were suddenly hit by another body which was then followed by three more making us all fall to the floor. Thankfully Louis positioned himself slightly so that he would be squished at the bottom and not me. I however was still squished by four other boys.

There were groans all around as we all tried to untangle ourselves from each other.

“I think you broke my rib,” Liam mumbled rubbing his chest and glaring at Zayn. I laughed and rolled slightly putting my hand down to push myself up off the ground with the help of Eleanor. Harry and Louis were the only one’s still on the ground as we all looked over I noticed Harry was curled up in a fetal position as Louis was crying from laughter.

“What happened?” I asked bending down in front of Harry touching his arm slightly. He just groaned and mumbled slightly.

“I think I might have kneed him in his crotch...” Niall trailed off rubbing the back of his head. I let out a small laugh before rubbing Harry’s back comfortingly. The rest of the boys on the other hand started to piss themselves laughing. Harry lifted his head slightly to glare at them all.

“Come on,” I said helping him to get up before leading him into the kitchen, he was still holding onto his crotch. I grabbed some ice from the freezer and stuck it in a bag before wrapping it up.

“Here,” I said trying not to smile too largely at him as he took it gratefully and placed it on his crotch. I watched him as I felt the laughter rise.
“Don’t do it,” He said glaring at me as I quickly hid my laugh into a cough. He just rolled his eyes at me.

“Sorry mate,” Niall said coming in and clapping a hand on Harry’s shoulder. I glanced out the window to the backyard with a shocked expression. I quickly walked out there to see everything for the party set up. There was a bonfire going, lights and decorations had been put up and a stereo system was set up in the corner playing soft music. Chairs had been cleared for a dance floor and placed around the fire for people to hang. Esky’s were open and full of ice with some already full with alcohol and soft drink.

“Do you like it?” Liam asked from behind me. I spun around and smiled largely before pulling him into a hug.

“Thank you so much!”

“Come on Skye, time to get ready,” Danielle said smiling at me and grabbing my hand. I called a thank you to the rest of the boys before she pulled me upstairs and into my room where the other girls were getting ready.

-

I was drunk, I knew I was drunk and I was pretty sure everyone around me knew I was drunk. Probably because I just volunteered to skinny dip in front of everyone. Harry however decided that this probably wouldn’t be the best thing. Being as drunk as I was, I was willing to do anything he said. So here I stood smiling up at him drunkenly as he zipped my dress back up.

“I need another drink,” I announced grabbing his hand and pulled him over towards the esky.

“You’re going to regret this much drinking in the morning,” He groaned from beside me before grabbing himself another beer.

“It’s my birthday, I’m allowed to drink as much as I want!” I announced happily before starting to skull my new drink.

“SHOTS!” Casey yelled calling me over to a large table. I hurried over and we took two shots each grinning like fools.

“Urgh I think I’m going to be sick,” Paige said beside us making us both giggle like little kids.

“Come on love,” Liam said putting an arm around Paige and directing her inside.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked me concerned.

“Fine!” I practically screamed at him laughing and running over to Zayn and Niall.

“Come dance,” I said grabbing both their hands. They both groaned before following me over to our little dance floor. We started dancing stupidly and doing weird moves until Casey came over and I started to jump up and down with her.

Eventually my feet grew sore and I went and sat down on the ground.

“What’s wrong?” Harry said standing over me worriedly.

“My feet hurt,” I pouted up to him. He smiled at me and bent down and unstrapped my heels and took them off. I smiled up at him gratefully. “Do you want to sit on a chair?” I nodded happily as he helped me up and joined the group of people sitting on the pool chairs. He plopped down on one expecting me to take the other. I however decided against this and sat down on him pushing his legs out to the side so I could sit in the middle of them. I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around me resting my head against his chest. I felt his arms tighten around me as his chin rested on top of my head. I smiled contently joining into the conversation around us.

“I am so tired,” Casey whined lying over top of me. I just patted her hair tiredly as she smiled at me gratefully. After a while people started to leave one by one as I realised it was already 3am. I yawned slightly as the last few people left.

“Do you want to go to bed?” Harry whispered into my ear making me shiver.

“We can’t get up.” I said motioning towards the sleeping Casey on my legs.

“Liam,” Harry called. Liam immediately picked Casey up bridal style before taking him inside.

“Remind me to thank Liam for looking after us,” I sighed.

“He doesn’t mind,” Harry said as he released me and I started to get up. I didn’t feel as drunk anymore but apparently my body decided to tell me that I was. As the moment I stood up my head spun and I stumbled slightly before falling to the ground. Harry’s strong arms grabbed my waist before I could hit the ground and he pulled me off my feet and into his arms. As we walked through the yard and back to the house I saw a tipsy Danielle helping an almost passed out Eleanor into the house. Niall and Zayn were trying to carry a passed out Louis into the house however they were both clearly still drunk and kept dropping him only resulting in both of them pissing themselves laughing. I chuckled slightly before Harry walked inside and carried me up the stairs.

He layed me down onto the bed and I crawled up to the top.

“Do you want to change?” I shook my head at him as he pulled the covers down for me and I instantly crawled under them. He leant forward to tuck me in before hesitating. He then quickly placed a kiss on my forehead before turning to leave. I quickly grabbed his hand preventing him from leaving. He looked down at me curiously.

“Thank you,” I whispered smiling up at him shyly. He smiled back before gently pushing me back down. He turned off the light and shut the door. I instantly closed my eyes and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this kind of sucks and has no drama but I thought it would be a good break before all the drama to come! Just letting you know that this story is ending in like 9 chapters :(
But the sequel is already being written ;)