Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

9

It had been two days since I last saw any of the boys or even Eleanor and Danielle. They had been busy and I had been studying for my last business exam before my winter holidays. I was finished the exam in just over an hour and I practically ran out of the building and straight to the car. I couldn’t wait to get home and just relax. As I pulled into the driveway I saw the boy’s rental car sitting out the front. Smiling to myself I quickly barged through the door and ran into the lounge room where I could hear voices.

“FINISHED!” I yelled the moment I walked through the archway into the room making everyone stop to look at me. “Last exam over!” I explained further with a huge grin as Casey and Paige laughed both giving me a hug. The boys, Eleanor and Danielle all cheered for me as I sat down on the floor next to Zayn who gave me a one armed side hug.

We should go out tonight to party!” Louis exclaimed jumping up and down with excitement.

“Oh my god, yes we so should!” I exclaimed just as excited as he was, I hadn’t been clubbing in a while. “I know the perfect place to go. Everyone in?” I asked looking around as everyone nodded and agreed.

“What about you two?” Niall asked Paige and Casey who hadn’t said anything.

“Were not 18,” Paige explained as everyone gave them surprised looks.

“We will be soon. I’m just in November and Paige will be in December,” Casey quickly explained as everyone gave them relieved smiles.

“We will have to come back and party with you both then,” Zayn said smiling at them both making them blush as I smirked at them and threw them both a wink. It was good to know that I wasn’t the only one who continued to blush at the boy’s obvious charms. I immediately looked at Harry thinking of this and our eyes instantly met as he sent me a smile. We sat there for a bit longer talking before the boys left to get ready. Eleanor and Danielle stayed to get ready with me as I promised them we would have something to wear for them.

“Are you ready to see heaven?” Casey asked the girls excitedly as we stood out front of one of the spare rooms. They both just gave us a look of confusion before Casey pushed the door open.

“Oh my god,” Danielle mumbled. We all walked into a room that was lit up with fairy lights. There were three vanity tables set up and a walk in wardrobe on the left side with two other cupboards set up on the opposite side. There were three make up cabinets sitting around the room. Each wardrobe was full of clothes that Paige, Casey and I all shared. We all had our own clothes but sometimes when there were clothes that we all liked and were extremely expensive we usually split it up between us to share. The same goes with make-up, jewellery, shoes and perfume, which is exactly what this room was full of. It was our secret paradise. We all spent the rest of the afternoon trying on dresses and choosing our outfits and then preparing our hair and makeup. Casey and Paige helped as Casey was a make-up artist she did most of the make-up. After she finished my make-up that suited my short tight black dress that had cut outs around my rib cage and just above my boobs, I lightly curled my hair.

I went searching downstairs for a pair of black heels that matched my dress when the doorbell rang. I nervously headed towards the door, knowing who it was, and quickly fixed my hair in the mirror in the hallway before opening the door for the boys.

I blushed instantly at their reactions as they all stood there staring at me eyes wide and mouths practically hanging open.

“You look beautiful Skye,” Liam said stepping through the door and giving me a hug as I stuttered a ‘thank you’ out to him. They all looked way better than I did. Each boy that walked through the door gave me some form of compliment so by the time it came to Harry I was pretty sure I had never been so red before.

“You look absolutely amazing,” Harry whispered in to my ear with his husky British accent as he lent in for a hug, arms around my waist. As he pulled away he turned his head slightly to the side so his lips brushed across my cheek. I instantly felt my knees go week and I probably would have fallen over if his arms were not still around my waist. He gave me a quick wink before pulling me in the kitchen where the boys were helping themselves. I couldn’t help but laugh at how easily they made themselves at home.

Eventually Eleanor and Danielle were ready and we got ready to leave the house.

“Bye,” I said to Casey and Paige and gave them both a quick hug.

“Be safe!” Casey said winking at me.

We walked over to my favourite club as it was only five blocks away. I nervously walked next to Harry as everyone chatted around us, their voices booming around the quiet street.

“Relax, you look beautiful,” Harry said to me as I tugged at the bottom of my dress for the tenth time. I looked directly into his eyes and smiled. My eyes were almost level with his now that I was wearing heels. Without them I only just passed his chin. We arrived at the club and got in fairly quick, I think that was a lot more to do with who the boys were. The moment we got inside Louis ordered everyone their first drinks.

“Skye!” Someone called from behind me as I spun around to see my friend Bek running towards me. I had known her for years and she loved dancing just as much as I did. We embraced each other as she constantly giggled and I realised straight away she was fairly drunk. I looked behind her to see a fair few other friends of mine. They came over and I hugged them all introducing the two groups to each other.

“Let’s dance, Skye,” Bek whined to me as she pulled me towards the dance floor with the other girls. I quickly turned around and grabbed Danielle and Eleanor and dragged them with me. We danced for a couple of songs before I headed back over to the boys who were all chatting as I grabbed some more drinks before heading back out towards the girls. By now I was fairly tipsy and I’m pretty sure we were dancing provocatively but I didn’t really mind as I swung my hips from side to side.

“I need another drink,” A slightly tipsy Eleanor said to me as her and Danielle headed back to the boys as I followed also wanting another drink.
“You’re a good dancer,” Harry said leaning closer so I could hear him.

“Were you watching me,” I smirked at him as he winked back at me. I quickly sculled my next drink before grabbing his hand.

“Come dance with me,” I said winking at him and pulling him towards the dance floor. He quickly put his beer on the table and followed me instantly. We found a space on the dance floor and I instantly backed into him and we started to grind together. Somewhere in my mind I knew my sober self would not have been doing this, but I was fairly drunk by this point that I didn’t really mind. Our hips moved easily together as his hands found my waist and we continued to move together. I suddenly spun around and placed my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me.

“I really like you,” I said into Harry’s ear. “Really, really like you,”

“I really like you too,” Harry said into my ear, his breath tickling my ear making me giggle.

We pulled away slightly so we could lean in closer once again. My eyes fluttered shut once again waiting in anticipation for the moment our lips met. Suddenly I felt his arms being ripped from my waist as my eyes flung open and I saw Harry stumble slightly back from me just as confused as I was.

He turned around to see that Tyler had pulled Harry away from me. Instantly I saw Harry’s hands curl into fists as he stared at Tyler, being just slightly taller. However Tyler had four guys standing around him and in my drunken state I knew this was not good odds for Harry.

“Stay away from my girl,” Tyler yelled at Harry.

“She is not your girl,” Harry growled, instantly making me note how sexy his voice was right now. Mentally slapping myself out of the thought I tried to focus my fuzzy mind on the situation. I quickly stood between them both and pushed against Tyler’s chest trying to make him budge away from Harry.

“Stay away Tyler,” I said trying to push him forcefully again as he merely pushed me out of the way and stepped closer to Harry. I started to panic thinking they were going to fight. I once again tried to force my way between them only to be flung backwards into Harry. I head a girly scream that sounded a lot like Eleanor’s before I could register the stinging on my right cheek. I reached up tenderly to feel the numb side of my face before realisation dawned that Tyler had slapped me. I looked up in time to see Harry step forwards and raise his fist and punch Tyler directly in the face. I’m fairly certain his nose was broken. The four friends of Tyler’s stepped forward but instantly Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam were around Harry. I felt Danielle and Eleanor’s arms around me as my mind was still slightly shocked from the situation. I had just been slapped by my ex boyfriend. Before anything else could happen security arrived and we were all kicked out of the club, they were at least nice enough to give me ice for my cheek first.
The moment we were outside Harry was at my side slowly moving my hand from my face to have a look at my cheek. I instantly winced as his thumb lightly grazed over the already forming bruise above my cheekbone.

“It will be alright just keep the ice on it,” He whispered to me and pushed the ice back over my swollen cheek. I could still see the fire in his eyes and I knew he was still extremely tensed up from the fight.

Liam had quickly gotten a cab, thinking it would just be easier to get home quicker then rather walk, and before I knew it we were back home. The whole time Harry kept his arm around my shoulder and as we walked towards the door his arm slipped to around my waist to stop me stumbling all the way to the door.

Casey and Paige met us at the door with worry evident in their faces as I just slightly waved them off and quickly headed up to my room and hopped in the shower. As I stood there and slowly let the shower wash away my drunken state the reality of tonight finally sunk in. Tyler had hit me and I was scared. I had never felt so weak or helpless in my life as I felt the tears slowly leak out, I broke down in the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone whose commented, it means a lot that you like my story :)
I wasn't actually going to post this story at first because I didn't think it was any good but I'm extremely glad you all like it!!
Rayne xx