Status: This is pretty hard to write but please trust me I will definately finsh this :) I just need a bunch of ideas so message me if you have one! thank you! :)

The Transferred Chaos

The Weight

Chapter 6

"I don't think it was your fault, Rose," he whispers softly, "That was an accident, no one blames you for it."

"But I do..." I mumble under my breath. Slowly Jordan reaches for my hand cradling it.

"Don't do this to you," Jordan explains, "I think your amazing!"

I smile despite my conscience telling me the exact opposite of what I am hearing.

"That's what you think!" yells a voice coming from the shadows.

I turn around only to be facing Professor Slughorn.

"B-But...I didn't d-do...it..." I stammer blush rising rapidly across my face.

"Oh! But I believe you did!" proclaims Professor Slughorn as he trudges into the room followed by Scorpius who was stopped from leaving the hospital wing . Jordan and Scorpius must have been the only people who haven't been doused by the potion. "I'll see you three in detention after classes. It was obviously something to do with your potion. I am a little disappointed in you Rose but consequences are consequences and I believe that you of all people would make sure this will never happen again. Am i right, Mrs. Weasley?"

"Yes! Of course professor! Never again I promise!" I stammer as Slughorn gives a smiling knowing smile.

Slughorn walked out of the hospital while madame Pomfery briskly walk through the double doors. Ordinarily, she bustles around the awaking students and helps them get up one by one. Finally the remaining students who weren't well enough to leave the hospital stayed there. Quietly I looked around in dismay. It was all my fault that people had been hit with the potion. I scanned the room solemnly when I realized that Scorpius was staring at me.

I thought he already left...How come he's still here...?

" I'm so sorry Jordan! It's all my fault! Now you have to go to detention and it's only the first day of lessons. I feel so bad!" I exclaim looking into Jordan's bluish green eyes. I seemed to recall how grey his eyes seemed during the sorting but It must have just been the light I know the only appearance similarity to Malfoy is the hair but now that I look more closely, Malfoy's hair has more blond strands in his hair. Although I have no idea how I know that. Probably cause there have been countless encounters with Scorpius where I have seen his silky hair up close. "I feel terrible! I feel that I should apologize to everyone.."

"Ummm...Rose?" says a voice to the far left of me. I look over there only to see Albus sitting in the bed staring at me and Malfoy standing in front of his bed looking annoyed. "Why in the world are you two holding hands? Are you guys into each other?"

Blushing hard I left go swiftly and mummer and apology before I got up again. Of course this time I got up slowly. Didn't want the mishap with Scorpius to happen again.

"Umm.. No, Albus! We are just friends so just calm them tits of yours." I grabbed my wand and strode over to Albus's bed. "Are you okay though? I mean it looks like you got a huge dose of the sleeping draught."

"Rose you don't have to worry about me. I'm alright!" replies Albus with a gentle smile. "Just one more question though. Why in the world is Malfoy here?"

All three of us turn towards him and watch as he slowly turns his head to see the curious glances. Shocked and blushing ever so slightly he answers to Albus's question. "I'm just waiting for Varka to wake up. Don't feel special potter."

"HAHAH!" I chortle loudly, "If you are waiting for her, how come your not standing all the way over there at her bed?"

"I was just..just...Shut up Weasley! This is all your fault anyway!" retorts Scorpius as he hurriedly walks to Varka and sits on the edge of her bed glaring all the while.

I stare at him surprised that he would blame this on me. I knew it was my fault but you didn't have to make me feel this bad. Albus lightly touched my back while Jordan grasped my shoulder. My silence of course showed them that Malfoy's words had gotten to me. I honestly didn't mean to hurt anybody but I shrugged the sinking feeling away. No point in worrying myself since I already have a detention to make up for it.

"Hey! Want to go chill in the common room? I'm extremely bored!" I say regaining myself enough for the few minutes longer that we need to.

"Yea! Sure!" exclaims Jordan but through his tone I can tell that he was still worried about me.

"Alright! How about you, Albus? You coming?" I ask grinning sheepishly at him wondering whether he'll choose to ignore what I really feel to what Malfoy said. But Of Course that's what I want!

"Yes...Sure, Rose.." said Albus eyeing Scorpius with pure malice.

"Let me grab my bag!" I say quickly as I pull Albus up on his feet and rush over to my bed to grab my belongings. "Alright! Let's go!"

I link my arms to Jordan's and Albus's then swiftly walk to the door. But as I walked out the grand double doors of the hospital wing and turn to walk down the corridor I glance over for a quick look at Malfoy. He seemed very angry..with who i'm not sure but I remember seeing his hand cover his eyes in defeat.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"I think I need to pee!" I yell out as soon as we reached the common room. Albus and Jordan both exchange a look and smile at me.

"Too much information, Rose!" says Albus raising his arm to stifle his laughter. Jordan joined him.

"Yea!" exclaim Jordan unable to stop the small bursts of chortles escaping from his lips.

"Well. Regardless of whether I say I'm going to the washroom or saying i'm going to pee you know what i'm about to go do!" I explain in sarcastic tone, "Besides, It's not like you thought just powdering our little girly noses is all we do in the washroom, right?"

"WHAT? I thought that's all you did!" replies Albus in a countering sarcastic tone.

"HARDY HAR HAR!" I say mean while spitting in his face. "Looks like we've got ourselves a little gryffindor joker, don't we?"

I grin as Albus furiously nodded his head. I spin around on my heels and walk outside the common room door and turn to head towards the nearest girls lavatory.

Sighing as I walk through the door leading in to the lavatory I glance around to check if anyone else was in here. Slowly I sank to my knees as tears came pouring out. All I could think was about the way everyone must hate me! The one thing that I tried hard at as much as I tried in academics is for everyone to like me. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. And it was all my fault. I didn't need Scorpius to tell me that I knew so my self.

As I thought about it more the louder my heart wrenching sobs got. Until I was practically yelling out in pain. There was no one and I was all alone and I knew what I had done and how this happens every time but the weight of it all has got to me. This is the hardest I've ever cried and I knew I can't get out cause I have reached a place where I knew it was all stupid but this year was supposed to count. This year was the final step.

Even if the sobs had stopped, the tears still streamed down. Even though the tears has stopped there was still the blank deep stare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to post. My life has been in chaos! Damn I feel like Rose :/ ANyways its all good and im back on track and i will try my very best to update faster. Disclaimer to JK Rowling! she is the queen of writing.