Status: This is pretty hard to write but please trust me I will definately finsh this :) I just need a bunch of ideas so message me if you have one! thank you! :)

The Transferred Chaos

Rose Weasley is starting her seventh and last year of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There is a new transfer student though this year and looks a lot similar to our very own Scorpius Malfoy. But this time he seems so much cooler. Who does Rose choose to be with , the cruel Malfoy or the new transfer student?
  1. Prologue
    Rose's first meeting of the playboy Malfoy.
  2. Compartment Crisis
    7th year at Hogwarts is starting and Rose Weasley just finds out about a horrible thing about the head boy and girl situation.
  3. Who The Hell?
    Rose has a flashback about the chaotic experience on the Hogwarts train with Mr. Malfoy and when they finally arrived at the school a mysterious kid comes to the school. Who is it?
  4. Who does he think he is?
    Scorpius and Rose are finally in dorm rooms and are arguing about another thing.......what will happen next?
  5. What's his problem?
    Rose just finished explaining thechaos at her dorm and she becomes great friends with a certain someone...who though? o.O :)
  6. Potions Trouble
    Rose Weasley, Albus Potter and Jordan Marsh go along to potions but what's in store with them is something they never would have guessed!
  7. The Weight
    The events of potions class gets Rose in more trouble then she accounted for. How is she going to handle the storm thats coming for her?