My Chemical Disaster

Do you Know That your Love is the sweetest sin?

CHAPTER 11

That night we decided to stay at a hotel instead of the tour bus. The rooms were a lot bigger than the ones in the bus. Peter and I had a room all to ourselves. Peter went on the computer right away when we got to the hotel. I joined him. We were reading the fall out boy message board. His fans were crazy alright. I read one of the topics: ‘Do you still think of Pete the same way after seeing his nude pics?’ Nude pics? I looked at him.
“What nude pics?” I asked
“Um”
“Tell me now”
“Do you really wanna know?”
“Yeah I do”
“Well in last year I took pics of my thingy” He pointed to his crotch. “and my sidekick got hacked and it was exposed all over the internet”
“Oh…”
“You don’t think of me any differently at all?”
“No of course not, I mean it was your own business, it was just exposed to the internet.”
“You’re the first girl that didn’t make any bad comments about it”
“Well I’m not like other girls”
“That’s why I love you”
The loving thing again? I didn’t say anything. I mean I didn’t want to say I loved him if I didn’t. I like him a lot though. Peter just stared at me. But the nude pics wow. I guess it seemed a little weird but, he’s still the same guy. I looked into his eyes. I could tell he wasn’t lying. How could he just ‘love’ me? It’s really odd I guess. He’s so different. He held my face and pulled me closer to him until our lips met. He was wonderful, wasn’t he? After that I was extremely tired. I went to bed before him. “Good night” He said. He kissed me and I fell asleep after that.

I woke up with his arms around my waist. I slid out of bed not trying to wake him up. I looked around and no one was awake yet. I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the little hole in the door. I saw 4 boys.

“Uh who is it?” I asked.
“Brendon”
“Brendon who?”
“Um you know Brendon from Panic! At the Disco”
Oh yeah that band I heard before.
I unlocked the door.
“Hi, I’m so Sopheap” I said. Wow he was really cute.
“Hello I’m Brendon”
The rest of the band introduced them selves.
“Sorry I asked so many questions I just didn’t know you guys”
“It’s ok. Where’s Pete and stuff?”
“He’s sleeping”
“Oh”
“So did he call you guys or something?”
“Yeah, yesterday night”
“I see…”

Joe came out of his room.
“Hey” He said to Panic! At the disco.
“Hey” the band said.
“You guys sleep late, don’t you?” Ryan said.
“Yeah I guess so Joe said.
“Hey Joe, is Brianna awake yet?” I asked.
“Yeah she is”

I left them talking to each other and went in to Brianna’s room.
“Hey!” She said.
“Hi! Guess who’s here?”
“Who?”
“Panic! At the Disco. And one of them is super cute!”
“That must be Brendon and yeah he is really hot!”
“You’re telling me”
“We have loves of our own”
“I know.”
“Let’s go outside”
“Ok” We walked into the living room. Peter was awake.

“Good morning” He said to me.
“Good morning” He gave me a kiss.
“Oh you two are together?” Brendon said.
“No I just kissed her because she’s my friend!” Peter said.
“Well sorry! So Joe you’re going out with her. And Patrick you’re going out with her” Brendon pointed at Brianna and Angelique.
“DUH!” Everyone said to him.
“Jeesh”
“I’m gonna take Labby for a walk” I said to Peter.
“Ok, I’ll come too” He said.
I grabbed my jacket and put Labby’s Leash on.

Labby wasn’t as mean to Peter like before. It was sunny outside and very beautiful. Peter’s hand joined mines. So I was close to loving Peter. I only loved one boy before and that was some kid I had grown up with. I don’t wanna be attached to Peter and have my heart broken again. Peter and I sat on a bench together.
“So, what do you think of panic! At the disco?” He asked.
“They seem nice”
“That’s all? Nice.”
“Yeah… why?”
“Nothing, I was just wondering”