My Chemical Disaster

Come Help me Out I needa get Me out of This Joint

CHAPTER 12

Ok, he seemed really shocked or something when I just said they were nice. I could never tell him that Brendon was hot or that Ryan was cute. That would break his heart. Labby took forever!
“Come on Labby! Do what cha gotta do so we can go back in!” I said to him.
He just barked at me. It was weird sometimes it actually seemed like he knew what I was saying to him. We’ve been outside for about 30 minutes and it had started to get windy. I starting to get cold but the warmth from Peter’s body helped much. He was holding me tight. I wished he’d never let me go.

“Finally! We can go” Peter said.
“Yeah I know, thank god”

We walked back to the hotel. When we got to our suite everyone was outside in the living. Almost like they were having a party of their own.

“That took pretty long” Ryan said.
“Yeah thanks to Labby!” I said.

I sat in between Kendra and Brianna on the couch.
“So… What have you guys been doing” I asked.
“Nothing much, just watching the boys go crazy over a stupid video game” Kendra said.
“I heard that! It’s not stupid!” Tyler said. Kendra started laughing.
“So when do you have to go back to work?” I asked.
“In a couple of days” Kendra looked pretty sad.
“So how are you and Tyler gonna see each other?”
“That’s why having a bus driver as a boyfriend sucks! He travels around every where and I don’t get to see him”
“I’m sorry” Brianna said.

Maybe Kendra was in ‘love’ with Tyler. Ah love, I hate that word. It brings back so many bad memories.

[Flash back]

I felt Aaron’s hand was going up my shirt.
“Stop Aaron! Not now”
Aaron had been drinking so he was a little off.
“No Sopheap now” He started kissing me all over. I pulled him away. His hand had resulted in a friction burn across my face.
“Oh my god Aaron! You’re drunk! I’ll see you tomorrow” I grabbed my pursed and headed toward the door. He got in front of the door and pushed me onto the bed.
“Sopheap you are gonna do it with me like it or not”
Why was he acting like this? This man who I ‘loved’ was going crazy.

_______________________________________________________________________

“Um Sopheap are you alright?” Brianna asked.
I went back into reality. Every was crowded around me like I just got shot or something.
“Um what? Yeah I’m good”
“You looked a little scared” Peter said. He opened his hands for a hug. My nails dug into his arms. I hugged him tightly and tears started rolling down my cheeks.
“Sopheap let’s go in the room” Peter said.
I sat with him on the bed.

“Do you wanna talk about it?” peter asked.
“No”
“Are you sure? I think it’ll make you feel better letting all your feelings out”
“Trust me it won’t”
I lyed down on the bed. Peter lyed down next to me. He kissed my head and put his arm around my waist.

PETER’S P.O.V.

I wonder what she thought about. I really hope she’s alright. I looked over to see if she was awake. Her eyes were closed and her face was soaked with tears. I wiped some tears off. She shook a little and then went back to sleep. I felt so bad. I mean I wanna know why she was sad. I walked out of the room as quiet as possible.

“So what happened?” Brianna said.
“I don’t know, she wouldn’t tell me”
“Is she okay?” Kendra asked.
“I don’t know. She didn’t tell me anything”

I heard a scream coming from the room. We all went inside the bedroom.
“Babe are you okay?”
She sat up and it looked like she had been abused or something. She gave me a hug.
“Don’t worry, I’m here for you…” I whispered into her ear.