My Chemical Disaster

Could Escape + Recreate place that’s my Own world

CHAPTER 13

SOPHEAP’S P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up and Peter wasn’t beside me. I lyed back down in bed. Yesterday was so… so weird. I mean I don’t even wanna think about it right now. I want Peter, with me, now. He walked into the room.
“Hey” He said.
“hi” I said. Peter climbed into bed with me.
“Feeling better?”
“Much” He put his arms around my shoulders.
“Are you doing a show today?” I asked.
“Yeah, Madison Square Garden”
Hey that’s in New York! I needa say hi to people.
“Cool”
“Wanna get breakfast?”
“Sure”

I got dressed into whatever I could find.
“Hey where is everybody?” I asked.
“They’re still sleeping I think”
“Oh...”

The car ride was very quiet. I didn’t say anything neither did Peter. This was pretty weird.

“So...” I said.
“Um...”
“We’ve been way too quiet, say something.”
“Hello”
“Blah”

We started laughing. When we got into star bucks I got a vanilla frappuccino and he got some other thing kind of coffee. We picked a table away from everybody else. The place was almost empty except for two other people.

“Peter, I’m so happy that I have you” He smiled.
“You mean the world to me”
“I Lo… love you” As soon as I said his eyes were wide open.
“Positive? You’ve never said you loved me till now”
“More than positive. You were there for me yesterday and I really do love you Peter Wentz.”
“I love you too…”

He leaned into kiss me.

“Do you wanna know why I was crying yesterday?”
“If you feel right telling me. If it’s gonna make you sad again please don’t” He was so considerate…
“I want to tell you.”
“Ok”
“Well yesterday, when we came back from walking Labby I was sitting with Kendra and Brianna on the couch. And I could tell that her and Tyler were in love. And when I think of the word love it reminds me of the past. The past with my first love. We were together for about four years; I loved him with all of my heart. Thinking about love an all I had a flash back. Me and him just came back from a party and he was drunk. After the party I had planned to sleep over his house. So after the party when I got into his house we were sitting in his bedroom. And he wanted to do it but, I didn’t. I never planned to lose my virginity that day. After confronting him he slapped me across the face. And he…”
“Don’t say anymore. I understand everything now. I would never do that to you.”
“I know you wouldn’t. After that night I never wanted to get attached to anyone ever again. I never wanted to love anyone again. I thought that our love was true but I guess it wasn’t.”
“How old were you?”
“Sixteen”
“Oh god, did you tell anyone?”
“Nope, only you. I’ve kept in till this day”
“You’ve been strong all that time. Another reason to love you” I smiled at him.

I’m glad I told him. It made me feel better much. When we got back to the hotel everyone was in the living room. Everyone stared at me like I just got hit by a car or something. I took a seat on the couch next to Kendra. Peter was on the other side of me holding my hand tight like I was gonna go some where. The room was filled with silence once more, like it had been in the car.

“Hello people, talk.” I said.
“Hello” Brendon said.
“Hi” Tyler said.
“Ok not just saying hi, you guys are acting weird around me”
“No we’re not” Joe said.
“Yeah you guys definitely are. Just forget what happened yesterday and act like nothing ever happened. Ok?”
“I guess” Patrick said.
“Good, so what are we doing today?”
“We’re performing and panic! is our special guests. It’s gonna be like a surprise for the fans.”
“Cool…”