My Chemical Disaster

To his Closing Argument

CHAPTER 8

"Promise me you won't get mad again?" I said.
"Promise" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.
"Are you friends with that Angelique girl?" I asked.
"Yeah. Why?"
"Because she's been giving me the dirtiest looks ever"
"She was my ex" I looked at him.
"WHAT?!"
"She’s my ex"
"Ew, she's so mean and rude. Yuck Peter" He started laughing.
"Why did you guys break up?"
"It doesn't matter. I'm just glad that I'm with you" His arms joined mines and he kissed me. Odd, I guess. I wonder why they 'broke' up. We walked outside and everyone was quiet and staring at us. "Did you hear everything we said?" Peter said. "Yeah we did" Andy said.

"You think I am mean and rude?!" Angelique said to me.
"Yeah you are mean and rude!"
"You are the rude one"
"You're just mad cause I'm with Peter and you're NOT!"
"You did not just say that"
"Oh yes I did!''
"Girls stop!!" Peter said. He pulled me into his arms. That girl was so annoying! And now that I know she was Peter's ex, was she gonna take him away from me?!? I am not losing him to some girl who thinks she can have every single boy she wants. Angelique sat down with Patrick. She better stay with Patrick. GOD! I already don't like her.
"We're about to leave!" The bus driver said. Peter and I went into the room. I sat down on the bed with Labby.
"You need to calm down" He said to me. How can I calm down?
"Don't tell me to calm down!"
"Babe, just stop"
"NO! Peter you stop! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"
"Alright, alright, I guess you don't like being told to calm down"
"no I don't. Thank you very much" He sat down beside me and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't worry about her. She's always like that"
"Is she really?” I said.
"Yeah"
"Then why'd you go Out with her?" I asked.
"I'm not perfect you know"
"Far from it" I said laughing.
"That was so low"
"I know. But you love me"
"Much" He said. That night we went to sleep rather early. Trying to fit on that one small bed. He just slept closer to me than usual. I have never slept on a bed with another guy before so it was really weird. I got used to it though.

I felt slobber on my face.
"Ew!" I said getting up from bed.
"LABBY! GROSS! GET OUT!" I kicked Labby out of the room. Peter was sitting down laughing.
"Thanks for letting him lick my face!" I said wiping all the nasty dog germs off my face.
"Hey I’m not perfect, remember?"
"Ha ha funny" I threw the towel filled with dog drool at him. I stuck my tongue at him. I walked out of the room and saw Brianna.
"Good morning" I said.
"Good morning"
"Sleep well?"
"Very" She stared smiling.
"Ohhh someone got a dirty little secret?" I said teasing her.
"Sorry Sopheap, I don't kiss and tell" I hated it when people used my own words against me! Peter just did that now. Oh well Sopheap, you'll get over it.

Peter walked through the door.
"Anyone want pancakes?" He said.
"No thanks" Brianna said.
"Brianna, you know you love my pan cakes"
"Oh yeah, yum" She said sarcastically.
"What about you?" He said looking at me.
"Ok, I guess I’ll try the 'wentz' cake" He started getting the ingredients. He can't cook that bad I mean look at him. He's like and all around guy. The rest of the crew came down, including Angelique. I rolled my eyes at her and she just hugged Patrick closer. What was Patrick gonna do? Be her night and shining armor.
"Pete, are making those gross things again are you?" Patrick said.
"They're called pancakes!"
"I'll pass" Patrick said.
"Me too" Joe said.
"Me three" Andy said.
"Me four" Angelique said. Wow, does he cook that bad?
"Well Sopheap is eating them!"
"Good luck" Joe patted my shoulder.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

"I'm done!" Peter said. I looked at the pan cakes. EW they looked disgusting. One side was all burnt and all soggy. It didn't even look mixed well.
"Mm... can't wait" I said trying to sound enthusiastic.
“You’re lying" he started to look sad. Awh poor baby.
"No really, I can't wait"
"Come on, you don't wanna eat it just don’t"
"No I do!'' I grabbed the plate of pan cakes and started chomping away. What am I doing? These things are so gross. I can't believe I’m eating it! Everyone started staring at me like I was crazy or something. "What?" I said. "Nothing" Andy said. I finally finished it with out throwing up.