Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Sixteen.

Today was Elliot and I's 6 month anniversary. Things had been going great between us. So great that even Elliott and Tony got along. So much had happened since Warped Tour and I could not believe all the changes.

First, college was great, I loved every second of it, mainly because I was doing things that were of actual interest to me. And second, Elliott and I had moved in together about two months ago. We got a little apartment in San Diego to our name. My dad and the guys were in Europe doing their very first headlining tour there and should be back any day now, none of them would tell me exactly what date. Blessthefall had finished recording their album about a month ago and would start tour in about a month in Australia.

"Baaaaaaaaabe! Open the door please!" came Elliot's voice from the other side of our apartment door. I loved saying that, our apartment. I opened the door and was greeted by my very excited and gorgeous looking boyfriend.

"Heeeeeeeeeey." I smiled at him.

"Hiiiiiiii." he grinned back and then attacked me in a kiss.

"Happy 6 months anniversary." he stated and handed be a single rose.

"Aww, thanks babe, happy 6 month anniversary to you too!" I kissed him and then put the rose in the center of out table. "Are you ready to go?" I asked him as I grabbed my purse from the kitchen counter.

"Yep, let's go m'lady." he grabbed my hand and we walked out of our apartment.

After dinner we decided to go over to Beau's house since he was having a party. And we all know that Beau's party are a good crazy time.

"Hey, it's the happy couple!" screamed Beau as we walked into his house.

"Wasted already Beau Beau?" I laughed at him.

"Hell yeah buuuuuuddy! Feel free to join me at any time!" he laughed and then took off. Elliott and I laughed an then walked to the kitchen to get a couple of drinks.

"You're only 18, should yo be drinking?" teased Elliott.

"Must I remind you that you are not legal either?" I teased back and took the beer from his hand.

"Damn, you got me there, alright." he smiled and grabbed another beer for himself. We walked around and eventually ended up outside where the guys from Of Mice and Men were hanging out and playing beer pong.

"Hey Austin!" I walked over and hugged him.

"Hey there little lady, how have you been? Long time not talk huh?" he smiled.

"Yup." I smiled up at him. Elliott went off to hang out and catch up with a couple of his friends I assume, and I sat and talked to Austin and drank for a while.

Eventually I started to get tired and decided to look for Elliott. I finally found him talking to some girl.

"Just stay away from me alright?" I heard Elliott practically scream at the girl in front of him who held a smirk.

"Babe, everything alright?" I asked him as I went up to him. He looked a bit startled but then nodded and grabbed my hand and started pulling me away.

"What was that about?" I asked him.

"She was just bugging me, I told her that I had a girlfriend but she wouldn't let up." he told me.

"Can't blame her babe, you're hot." I laughed and he just pouted.

"Ready to go home?" he asked. I nodded and then we said goodbye to a couple of the guys that weren't drunk or passed out before making our way to the car and driving home.
…….

"Babe, are you cold?" asked Ell as he laughed at me.

"Yes, don't laugh at me!" I pouted. He chuckled again and then wrapped him arm tighter around me.

"Night love, I love you." he whispered.

"Love you too." I whispered back and easily fell into a deep sleep.
……

A month later.

I woke up to people screaming and banging on the front door.

"Ell, go get the door." I grumbled. I was not at all a morning person. Elliott didn't answer so I sighed and opened my eyes to see that he was not there. I sighed again and got up. I fixed my hair on my way down the stairs as the pounding on the door continued.

"What?" I asked angrily as I opened the front door.

"SURPRISE!!" screamed Jaime as he jumped and hugged me.

"Jaime, get off fat ass!" I laughed at him. He pouted but eventually got off. I hugged every one else and then we went into the living room to catch up.

My dad and uncle decided to take me out to eat so I showered and got ready and then realized that Elliott hadn't left a note or anything and he still wasn't home. That was weird, he always let's me know where he's headed to. I shrugged it off, it's probably something band related. That's usually why he leaved early in the morning sometimes. But today, today was our 7th month together, it was really weird that he was gone so early.

"Jaime and Tony are also coming since they are weenies that can't feed themselves." laughed my dad as we all made our way out the fort door.

After eating at Denny's we went back to my house. My dad and Mike left earlier because they had to finish unpacking and had to visit my grandparents. Tony and Jaime decided to stay in my apartment and play video games.

"Aww man, I have to go." Whined Jaime all of a sudden.

"Why?" I asked him.

"The girlfriend is home and I have to go surprise her." he grinned. He asked Tony for a ride and so they both left. As they left Elliott came in.

"Morning babe." he smiled and kissed me.

"It's noon." I laughed. He just shook his head and walked into our room. I heard the shower going on so I sat on the couch and watched Doug. Halfway through the episode, the doorbell rang so I went up to get it. It was a girl who looked oddly familiar.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, is there an Elliott here?" she asked.

"He's in the shower, can I help you with something?" I asked her again.

"You're his sister right?" she asked me. Sister?

"No." I laughed.

"Oh, well, nah whatever, could you tell give him this, tell him that he left that at my house earlier?" she asked and handed me a bag with his cloths.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Danielle, and you?" she smiled.

"Lexi, Elliott's girlfriend." I told her.

"Oh so you're the girlfriend." she smirked.

"Yeah." I told her.

"You should keep your boyfriend on check a little better you know." she mocked. I stood at my front door holding a bag of Elliott's cloths and a confused look on my face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"You should ask him yourself." she smirked again. Just then Elliott stood next to me.

"What's going on Elliott?" I asked him. The look on his face was unreadable.

"Yeah Elliott, tell your girlfriend what's been going on between us." taunted Danielle. Elliott glared at her and looked down at his hands before looking back up at me. As soon as his eyes locked with my, my heart shattered.

"No." I whispered to him. He looked down at his hands again as tears filled my eyes and my heart shattered.

"You're beloved boyfriend has been sleeping with me." stated Danielle with a laugh. I looked at her and then back at him. "Said you weren't satisfying him enough." he smirked. I slammed the door on her face and then looked at Elliott.

"How could you?" my voice cracked.

"Babe, it's not--"

"Don't 'Babe' me Elliott, how long has this been going on for?" I asked him furiously.

"A month." he said and looked back down to his hands. My eyes went wide as the tears began to fall. I shook my head and without another word stormed to our bedroom. I pulled out my gym bag and began filling it with cloths.

"Lexi, please, please don't leave, I'm really sorry." came Elliott's voice as he ran into the room.

"No, no you don't get to apologize. A month? A fucking month Elliott really? I fucking hate you!" I closed my bag and began walking to the front door.

"Please babe, please let me explain."

"There is nothing to explain Elliott! You cheated on me, for a while fucking month! We're done!" I screamed at him and walked out the front door. I got to the corner of the my street and pulled my phone out.

Tony.

"Hello?"

"Tone, can, can you pick me up please?" I cried.

"Lexi, what's wrong what happened?"

"I'll explain later, can you p…please just come get me?"

"Of course."

After telling him where I was, he came and got me. We got back to my old house and I curled up on the couch. Tony sat next to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Lexi, what happened?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"He..he c…cheated." I hiccuped.

"That fucking asshole!" he seethed. "I swear I'm going to go over there and kick his--"

"Tony, I don't wanna talk about him, or what he did." I sniffed. He sighed and then wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

"Alright." He stated in a low voice. He kissed the top of my head and just held me while I cried and eventually fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blop here you go.
Sorry for the long wait.
I'm trying to get faster at this.
Thanks for reading and commenting :)