Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Don't Even Know It

Han followed Sean and Kiku back to their house, Sean being tired quickly went inside. Bree was on her way in as well. “Any chance I can talk you into ditching school tomorrow?” Han asked Bree scoffed “I’ve already missed a day thanks to you” She said, Han nodded “fair enough” Han said with a nod, the two had locked eyes again, Bree’s feet felt like led as she went to head for the door and go inside “good night Han, don’t go get yourself into too much more trouble tonight” she said in a mocking tone “was that care I just heard? For the Hashiriya Yakuza dog?” He asked amused “You wish” Bree called closing the door behind her. Han lingered gazing at the door, before getting into his car. He smiled to himself before pulling off.

The following day Bree’s head had not been in her school work at all, she was grateful when the final bell rang and school was officially out. On her way to find Kiku she was blocked by Morimoto in the halls. “Bree Raquel” He said looking at her as he bit his lip. “Morimoto” Bree replied coldly glaring at him “so how much to you want for the brass Genesis?” he asked his eyes slowly trailing over her body and landing on her bust “I told you it’s not for sale, now if you’d excuse me” She said quickly trying to brush past him, but he followed her out of the school. “25,000?” He called out amused “are you kidding no!" Bree yelled never stopping, Morimoto grabbed her wrist and whirled her around to face him. “Alright 50,000” He added yanking her closer “No, now let me go!” Bree hissed through clenched teeth “150,000 and you come with it” Morimoto almost demanded, a gasp came from Bree’s lips as she felt something sharp pointed at her back. Her eyes darted it was far to crowed with students and teachers leaving the school either no one would notice or to many people would. Her heart began to race “scream and I’ll cut you” He warned in a sadistic laugh. “Now are you or aren’t you going to sale it to me?” He asked with a smirk Bree could feel the knife cutting her skin lightly. She glared at him and looked around she could see Han, Sean, and Twinkie talking near Sean’s new car Han had given him. “I said No” Bree said lowly “and I still mean it!” She barked kicking Morimoto in the shin she felt a sharp pain slash from her back to her side, Bree ignored it and took off running for Sean and the others.

“You bitch!” Bree heard Morimoto curse, “Sean!” she called franticly but over the crowed he didn’t hear her. “Sean!” she called again weaving through the crowed as Morimoto was catching up. This time Sean looked around a bit. “Sean!” Bree called bursting through an opening of people she waved to him while holding her side, as she did this Morimoto grabbed her and smacked her. “Hey!” Sean called running that way. “Sean!” Bree called as Morimoto let her go “get the fuck off my sister!” Sean yelled going to punch Morimoto “Sean stop!” Bree called causing him to halt “you can’t get in trouble again.” She said still gripping her side. Morimoto smirked but it faded as Han stepped up behind Sean in front of Bree looking at Morimoto directly vexed. Bree watched her brother, Han, and Morimoto. “We told you the car wasn’t for sale, if you want one like it she could have taken an order for a Custom job, you spoiled brat you never listen, go before I tell your uncle about this” Han said calmly, looking past him over to DK in the distance, who had spotted them. “Morimoto” DK called out, Morimoto sneered and then smiled carelessly “fine” he said before heading off to DK. “Whoa, careful take it easy” Twinkie said gently as Bree began to sway he supported her weight a bit. “Hey Sean man, He cut her!” He called quickly as Bree removed her hand from her side. At this news both Sean and Han turned and went to Bree’s side. Han gently rolled up Bree’s uniform shirt to reveal the short but fairly deep cut. “Come on let’s get her to my garage, I can take care of her there” Han said calmly “No that bastard cut her, I want him arrested or something she needs a hospital” Sean said quickly “it’s not deep I can handle it and Morimoto will be taken care of trust me” Han whispered lowly to the furious sibling. Sean sighed and nodded “alright jus’ hurry come on” Sean said helping Bree get into his car. Twinkie took Bree’s car and He and Sean followed Han to his garage.

Sean paced back and forth furious Twinkie watched him while trying to calm him down. Bree watched Han sew up her wound. “So what happened this time?” Han asked dryly “he cornered me and put the knife to my back, I spotted the three of you so I kicked him and made a run for it…but in a reaction to that he cut me a bit” Bree said with equal dryness. Han smirked and shook his head “your stupid you know that, Morimoto’s not wrapped tight you can’t just do that stuff” Han said his voice took on a more serious tone, Bree blinked and watched him work before looking off. Han looked up at her as he finished his eyes stayed there before walking over to Sean “She shouldn’t move much for a while, I’ve got to go handle some business” He said quickly before walking past Sean “Hey wait! Man what about Morimoto? I thought you were gon’ do something about him!” Sean called out furiously, Han stopped and walked back to him, his eyes shifted around as he whispered in his ear “I told you, I’ve got to handle some business” He said hinting “alright?” Han added as if saying “chill out” with that he turned got in his car and road out of the garage. Bree got up with a frown on her face and walked up the balcony stairs to the upper level. She sat on the bunk she had slept on before Indian style. “Why’d he just treat us all like we were ignorant? We all know what he meant” Bree scoffed, Twinkie and Sean looked at each other before looking at her, Twinkie shook his head and walked off to look at some of Han’s cars. “He’s your friend…and he knows you don’t like Yakuza style” Sean said simply. “My friend?” Bree muttered “are we friends?” she thought.

“Oh my god where is my girl I’m going to kill that bastard! Why did nobody call the cops! Hello!” Kiku ranted running through the garage and up the steps, plopping next to Bree on the bunk. “Yeah where’s Morimoto at, we can roll right now and kick his ass all the way to China” Rocko said as he and Juice had followed in behind him “I know a few guys could beat him senseless” Juice added in. “Han’s got it covered” Sean said tearing his eyes away from his sister. “Han? He never gets his hands dirty” Kiku said. “He is for Raquel” Twinkie added. Bree stood up “does anyone know where the Yakuza meet? Ones at Han and DK’s Level?” she asked. “Neela would, come on lets go I think she’d show us” Sean said, Bree carefully got up and went down the stairs before getting into Sean’s car.

It was awkward for Bree but Neela was willing to show them where Han and DK would meet up. As they pulled in front of the building Bree got out “you want us to come on in with you Bree’ra?” Neela asked Bree looked at the door “Let me come on with you” Sean said rushing to get out of the car “No” Bree called holding her hand up halting him. "I'll be fine, just you know if I’m not out soon” she said with a playful smile, Sean laughed and nodded. Bree walked inside it wasn’t night time so hardly anyone was manning the entrance, it seemed like a store a small market. Bree walked through the back rooms listening for talking. She could hear faint thuds down the very end of the hall behind a door. “what?” she muttered reaching for the handle, swinging the door opened slowly and silently her mouth fell open, Han and DK sat around a card table talking about cash and regular deals and business interactions while on the other side of the room, a man was giving Morimoto the beat down of his life. “What the hell!” Bree called rushing over to Morimoto she shoved the big man away from him glaring daggers, pins, and needles. “What is this!” she yelled looking around the brute to a wide eyed Han and a leering DK. “how did you get in here?” Han asked as the two men stood up “Isn’t this what you wanted huh?” DK asked with a smirk. “The idiot cut you, attacking a woman’s dishonorable to the Yakuza this is his punishment” DK said walking around Bree in a circle, her eyes followed him “that’s why the cops should have been called, doing this is nothing more than being like him…there are ways things are done…this is no more honorable than what he did to me.” Bree spoke bitterly. Han stood behind DK quietly watching her. “Things can be done with more tack” she added “this is the way things are out here, yeah” DK said lowly towering over Bree menacingly she looked in his eyes with a fierce glint in her own “If you don’t like it, don’t complain” DK said before chuckling a bit and walking back over to the table. Bree glared at him as he did so. She turned to leave, stalking down the halls in a huff, no she didn’t actually care for Morimoto but it was the basic principle of it all that she couldn’t stand. As she neared the front door to the empty market Han ran up behind her and grabbed her hand “Wait!” He called out. Bree whirled around. “You’re horrible, what sense does it make to beat the living day lights out of someone for hurting another person…and what’s more you didn’t have a gall to do it yourself, you had someone else do your dirty work.” She hissed, Han stood quiet “you don’t understand, it’s just the way things work out here, you don’t follow the rules you don’t make it” Han called after her as she walked out the door. “Then be different…God to think you used to impress me back in my second year of high school” She muttered before walking off. Han watched her breathless and a bit bewildered. “What happened?” Sean asked seeing his sister in a huff “Just drive” she said in a chilled over voice. Sean exchanged glances with Han before doing as his sister asked.

Sean, Neela, and Bree went back to Han garage, to meet back up with the others. Bree walked up the steps to the loft and sat back down on the bunk, the pain in her side finally hitting her. “What happened?” Twinkie asked eyes darting between Sean and Bree. “I don’t know, she jus’ stormed out guns a blaze’n” Sean said shrugging. “Hi Kiku” Neela said timidly almost nervously Kiku eyed her up and down is cold eyes “Neela” she said making her feel jaded. Kiku walked over and sat next to Bree. “He had someone beat the shit out of Morimoto…” Bree spat “it’s pathetic” she added. “Hey that’s what people with money do” Rocko added in “my ass, it’s what cowards do” Bree cursed. “Well on a brighter note….I might have found you a racer and some more muscle to work in your garage.” Juice said heading up to the loft himself. “Really?” Bree asked her tone picking up “His names Ken, he’s good with cars, good with his hands, crazy as fuck when it comes to races” Juice said leaning against the railing. “Only thing is he’s got records and warrants up the ass” he added. “But he’s a good guy right? We can trust ‘em?” Sean asked crossing his arms “Yeah, I’ve worked with him before, he’s good people, and he just had it rough you know?” Juice replied “Sounds like you Sean” Bree said, Sean nodded. “Well when can we meet him?” Bree asked. “I told him to come by the garage tomorrow, glad I did too cause today is just not the day” Juice said with a bit of humor.

It didn’t take long before Han returned to the Garage, Bree watched as he pulled into the garage and parked the car. He stepped out and smiled at everyone who watched him intently “why does everyone look like someone died?” He said laughing. “I think it’s best I go on back and Meet DK….Bye Sean” Neela said hesitantly. “Bye Bree’ra hope you heal up soon…bye Kiku” She added, she waited for a moment for a response but nothing came from Kiku “bye” Bree said quickly Neela smiled a bit “you can take that car over there…I owe DK anyway just give it to him” Han said tossing her some keys. Neela nodded and headed off. “Anyway, Boswells, come on lets go I’ve got some more lessons for you to learn” Han said with a crooked smile. Bree looked at him amazed “how am I going to drive anywhere like this?” she asked “you managed to get down to the market and bark my ear off and storm out…you’ll be fine” Han said laughing a bit. Bree rolled her eyes and got up “fine but let’s make it fast” Bree groaned “and don’t push her to hard” Sean added as they all got into Han’s car. Bree sat in the middle of the back seat. “Your brothers got to work and get my money from a couple of people first” Han said as they road down the highway. “Great” Bree sighed.

A couple of people turned out to be a lot of people, and a few of them gave Sean and Han the run around. By the time Sean finished working for Han, the Sun had set. The three rode in the car, they stopped to get something to eat. “You really like sushi huh?” Sean asked “I’m not as Japanese stereo type as you think, it’s a California Tuna roll…” Han said smiling. Bree sipped on her soda while they rode around. “Were are we going?” she asked finally as Han seemed to be Driving around like he was in a daze. Bree and Sean found themselves on top of a skyscraper. Han leaned over the railing looking down at the city below. Sean followed suit. Bree stood as far away from the ledge as she could, she hated heights with a passion. “Hey Han, You know…if you knew I was going to wreck your car…why’d you let me race it?” Sean asked slowly as they looked out the city. Han side glanced at him and looked back at the lights his face was blank. “Well why not?” He asked simply, Bree tilted her head. She was sure this guy was just getting stranger and stranger everyday she knew him. “Cause it’s a lot of money” Sean said quickly. Han almost seemed amused by this “I have money, it's trust and character I need around me.” He sighed the wind picked up his hair lightly and he never took his eyes off of the city below “You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are. One car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of? That's a price I can live with.” Han said Looking down at the people who walked the city streets below. “Look at all those people down there. They follow the rules for what? They're letting fear lead them.” He said softly Bree glanced to the side and rubbed her arms, they sounded a bit like her. Han turned and leaned is back against the railing turning his gaze to Bree who being lost in her own little thoughts never saw him. “Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back.” Han said his face was blank, Bree looked up and locked eyes with him the wind blew lightly and swept their hair in two different directions. Bree found herself breathless as inside she felt that something had happened in this odd moment that had set her life off track forever.

The three found themselves back in the car, it had been quiet, Bree gaze out the window watching the cars and people pass by. She was so concerned all her life about getting through high school and working to support her and her father that, she had never thought of her actual life, what she wanted to do beyond all of it. Han glanced from the road to the rear view mirror to Bree every now and then. He didn’t know what is was about her, but he felt he needed it near him, he needed it around him. At the same time she needed to be set free from herself. Han sighed and turned his eyes back to the road, He could no longer take the silence. “Hey Han remember when you said you don’t drift for the money….what do you drift for?” Sean asked. To this Han smirked as looked out the window to see two stunning women in the car next to them. The car itself was flawless artistically. Han looked at the two women and smirked, seeing Sean the other woman smiled flirtatiously and revved the engine. Bree rolled her eyes as Han revved back and at the green light they tore off. The girls hit the brakes and Han drifted around them in a circle. The girls watched high impressed as Han stopped the car in front of theirs. He had a stare down with the girl in the driver’s seat, Bree watched as the girl nodded to her friend who began to write down a number on a piece of paper. The girls started the car and as they road by the one in the passenger’s seat handed Han the paper out of the window before riding off. “That answer your question?” He asked. Bree rolled her eyes and sunk down in the seat a bit, she then looked down at her hands. Han passed the paper to Sean with a smirk. Sean took the paper “wait you need the other number” He comment Han glanced into the rear view mirror “No I don’t” I muttered Bree glanced up to see him watching her and sat up straight and very confused she tilted her head gazing at his eyes through the rear view, Han gave a silly smile before starting up the car again and riding off.

When Han returned Sean and Bree home, Bree scurried as fast as she could into her house, “Good Night Raquel” Han called a smug smile on his face Bree paused in her step she looked up and drew in a deep breath turning the door handle and stepping inside. Han sighed and looked to Sean who watching them dumbstruck, he pointed to Han and then to the door. “ohhoho…no wait a minute” Sean said slowly Han smirked “why couldn’t you go get a pretty Asian or white girl like the rest of the Asian men around here” Sean said mocking what Han had said to him. Han gave a short chuckled leaning against his car, his leg crossed he looked down at the ground for a second and then looked Sean in the eyes. “You gonna help me with her? I could use some inside information…consider it a new job” Han said Sean smiled “yeah, yeah alright man” Sean said before heading into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just did not know what to call title this in all honesty. but I find it fits.
Sorry for the long wait you guys.