Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

She's Not For Sale

Bree and Han raced through the city streets it was well into the afternoon now as they weaved through the cars on the busy street. Both laughing from their cars trying to pass up and outdo one another. Bree had to admit to herself she’d not felt as carefree in a long time. They came to the parking lot of Bree’s garage drifting around each other they kicked up enough exhaust and smoke to cloud over their cars. They stopped driver’s windows parallel to one another. Both laughing. Han stopped laughing and smile at her. His eyes locked into her foreign blues, Bree slowly stopped laughing and looked down bashfully to this Han smirked. He put his car is reverse to back up once his door was free both drivers got out of their rides. “You did good, you’re improving” Han said as Bree walked around the car to him. She looked up at him “heh that or you know you’re losing your touch” she mocked Han scoffed “not a chance” He said as he looked back into her eyes. He walked closer to her, Bree found her eyes had been lost in his, and they were so deep and dark that she could sink into them. Slowly Han leaned over his hand reaching slowly for her face. Bree’s heart raced thumping like drums of war. She couldn’t breathe, in the cloud of Exhaust that surrounded them they world was gone. Closer now their noses touched, eyes still locked on to each other like missiles to their targets. His fingers brushed lightly against her cheek, at his touch Bree closed her eyes.

“Hey you guys are back!” Sean called coming out of the garage Both Bree and Han quickly created distance between one another like negative magnets. Sean looked between them confused, Han took one side glance at Bree “yeah, we are…your sister dusted your girlfriend in a race” Han said walking past Sean casually. “You should be proud of her…” he said as he entered the Garage. Bree watched Han go in silence “so is it true?” Sean said with a smile as he walked up to his adopted sister. Bree watched the Exhaust clear and tore her eyes from the garage, looking up at Sean. “Huh?” she asked lowly, Sean arched an eyebrow and looked back to where Han had entered the Garage before looking back at Bree “Hey Bree’ra….did I miss something?” He asked slowly. “No…nothing” she said “well yeah me owning your little crush” She said covering up her daze with a playful smile. “Come on you gotta tell us all ‘bout it!” Sean said grabbing Bree’s hand and running into the Garage to were the others where.

“I wish I could have seen the look on DK’s face!” Twinkie said laughing Bree smiled and took a side glance at Han who looked as if nothing had happened with a smile on his face as he talked with Sean and Juice. Sean caught her looking at Han and looked between the too. Bree sighed and got up “I’m hungry I’m going to go get something to eat” She said Kiku eyed her and got up as well “Here I’ll tag along” she said quickly as the girls rushed out. “What was that about?” Twinkie asked Rocko who just shook his head. “Ok so what’s up talk” Kiku said once the two girls hit the road. “I…He or at least I think” Bree stammered “what come on out with it girl!” Kiku pushed “I think we almost kissed” Bree said quickly. Kiku squealed loudly “I said I wasn’t sure” Bree added on quickly “who cares this is cute!” Kiku raved on. “Kiku, I’m not even his type…have you seen the women he is around almost all the time” Bree said focusing on the road. “They’re like ten times more woman, and ten times more beautiful and I’m not an ugly girl myself…so that’s really saying something” Bree said almost out of breath, she tilted her head as she focused on the road and the night lights “besides” she said blankly with a long pause “He’s older.” She added, Kiku roared in laughter “pretty sad excuses Bree’ra, but you had a point” Kiku said as they pulled onto the freeway. “however you are just as much woman as they are, just younger and you can use that, you just need to treat yourself the part…and act it” Kiku giggled. “I’m not sure if I like the sound of that” Bree joked shaking her head. “No you don’t” Kiku said with a look that Bree had been genuinely afraid of “what are you up to?” Bree asked quickly as she glanced over to see Kiku texting furiously on her cell phone. “Getting help” she replied quickly. “Help?” Bree focused back on the road confused “don’t bother with the off ramp…we’re going shopping” Kiku added flipping shut her phone. “Dear god not you too” Bree muttered under her breath.

As Bree and Kiku entered the Mall they were greeted by Rocko and Juice “what are you guys doing here?” Bree asked arching a brow “Kiku said you needed a male opinion and a few tips” Rocko said with a cocky crocked smile, Bree rolled her eyes “mhmm exactly now come on this way please” Kiku said seemly overly excited about all of this. Bree and the boys followed her to the women’s department. “So you’re trying to catch Han’s eye?” Juice asked amused Bree’s heart stopped as she glared at Kiku “well they wouldn’t help without info” She said quickly. Bree sighed “kinda, I’m not sure yet and anyway if the case is that you are trying to help me…does Twinkie know more about Han and his scene? Shouldn’t he be here?” Bree asked in sarcasm wondering why Kiku didn’t just call up their whole circle of friends. “If he left too it would have been suspicious” Rocko said “right because you two leaving right after we leave is suspicious at all” Bree muttered.

In the store Kiku quickly shoved Bree into a dressing room “Why can’t I pick out my own cloths?” She asked Kiku laughed at her “because you don’t have the confidence to pick out what looks good on you just yet, so leave it to us” Kiku replied with a reassuring smile “yeah we the pro’s!” Rocko said with a silly ego filled, toothy smile. Bree shook her head and laughed before closing the dressing room door. Shortly after her friends separated Bree was bombarded with a shower of different colored dresses, long short, weird, bright, and glittery. Bree found herself overwhelmed “you guys are gonna break the item limit!” Bree called quickly as Juice reached his hand through the door to hand her another dress. She sighed and snatched it before wiggling out of the one she had on to try on this new one. When it was finally over Kiku and the boys whisked Bree off to various shoe stores and places where she could get affordable jewelry and bags. By the end of it all Bree was tired and hungry being that they never stopped to pick up something to eat. The four friends ended up at Kiku’s house. “I’m going to get her all dolled up” Kiku said as the stood in the drive way “Juice, Rocko you go tell Sean, Han and Twinkie we’re headed up to the parking garage to try and catch a good race, we’ll meet you guys there” Kiku said before ushering Bree into her house.

Han, Sean, and Twinkie stood with Rocko ad Juice around their Cars at the Parking Garage. Just as it had always been, it was over packed, full of custom cars, racers, and onlookers. “Where’s Bree’ra an’ Kiku?” Sean asked looking around. Twinkie shifted his eyes to Han who had drawn his e yes away from the group of girls who had been sending him signals to the conversation around him, this caused Twinkie to smirk. “They’ll be here, you know girls run late on time, shit” Juice said laughing. “Right except my sister’s the only girl who is always on time” Sean said with an amused smile. As if on cue Bree and Kiku pulled to a stop in front of the boys in their cars. Both girls sporting new rides “who in the hell?” Twinkie asked, Kiku stepped out of the driver’s seat of an hot pink metallic pearled 2009 Nissan Cube, it sported silver spinner rims and white neon. Clear windows and a custom added sky light that was the length of the cars roof. “Hi sorry we’re late” Kiku said in a rushed voice, prancing around her car to the boys “Bree’ra get your ass out of the car!” Kiku called loudly glaring at the rich brass like copper colored Hyundai Genesis, this car sported tented windows that had the look of sunglasses glass, its metal trimming were of bright gold which matched its rims also spinning. The Car’s Suicide doors opened wide and the car’s interior lights turned on with a yellowish hue like that of a lantern or candle. “Now that’s clean” Han commented, Bree slid her foot and leg out of the car, before getting out altogether “damn!” Rocko, Juice, and Twinkie commented as she stood next to her car. Bree Han’s eyes trailed down her body from her head to her toes, she was dressed in a Elegant short white dressed a silver faux pear and rhinestone necklace set were the longest draped down her the center of her chest, down to her toes here silver colored sandal wedge heels, 5 ¼ inches their straps going up to her knee’s on the outer ankle of her left shoe there was a fake white lily on the shoe. Bree’s hair was straightened and wavy. She was a stark contrast to her ride. Bree rested her hand on her hip. “like the new eye candy? Kiku and I have been working on this in secret for a while now. But they are perfect to show off” She said turning to look at their cars.

Han gathered himself, a smirk came to his face as he circled around Bree’s car. “Of course we need pros to ride them. I mean I don’t want to wreck this hard work” Bree said hinting at Han as her eyes followed him. “I’ll race her…but her insides have to match her shell” He said “flashy paint doesn’t mean a thing here” He added “yeah and if I’m getting into a pink ass car It better have some strength under the hood” Juice said looking at Kiku’s car in horror. Bree smirked and strolled over to the front of her car, she walked hill toe and her steps rolled flawlessly across the ground, if she had confidence in nothing else, she had confidence in her custom work. Kiku too walked over to the front of her car. The girls popped their hoods bright chrome newly installed Twin-turbo V8s. “all new everything” Twinkie said leaning over to get and closer look. “Kiku’s family put up the money for these little girls” Bree said she turned to Han “so ride her?” She asked Han smiled “hell yeah He said getting into the driver’s seat, Bree smirked and got in the passenger seat. Juice took driver of Kiku’s Cube and she took Driver. Both girl merely being for show. A finely dressed woman in the passenger side of a custom car with even better entrails, just made the altogether image better and Bree was trying to sell her Custom Garages image and work to these people. “nice job, you’re not bad” Han said as they coasted through the parking garage at 3MLP, he stroked the lush chocolate brown pleather of the seats and the wood detailing on the doors, center panel (that contained the stick shift), and dash. The same Gold metal trim color was on the inside. Bree smiled “thank you” she said proudly Han came to a stop and let the windows slide down as he spotted DK.

DK let out a loud whistle as he walked over to the car “Nice ride, who’s pink card did you take” DK asked in amusement. “It’s not mine, customs were done by Bree in her garage. Although” Han said offering a playful smirk at his friend “I might be buying it, it’s even better under the hood” Han said using his hand to gesture for DK to look under the car’s hood. DK looked at Han briefly before walking around to look under the hood. “Well isn’t that pretty” He commented, looking up DK crossed his arms “how much you want for her?” Morimoto asked walking to stand next to DK “She’s not for sale” Bree called out Han looked at her his eyes darted around her face reading her smirk and the glint in her eyes. “You heard her Morimoto, sorry she’s not for sale” Han said mockingly, Morimoto’s eyes wandered over what little he could see of Bree from behind the tented window. Han frowned slightly as Morimoto sucked in his lips and licked over them. “you want her, you race me….and win” Han said but was he really just talking about the car, his quickly side glanced at Bree and in that short second was able to trail his eyes down her body. Morimoto smiled “fine” he said walking over to his ride. “He’s not going to make it I don’t understand…” Bree muttered dully “fine with me I need a new car under my belt, if we’re putting up pink cards” Han said to her with a smile.

Morimoto and Han pulled up next to each other, Han pressed lightly on the gas and revved the Genesis up “she purrs like a kitten doesn’t she?” He said with a twinkle in his eyes Bree hummed in a short laugh. “That’s why her plate says Flawless” She said. “Ichi” One girl from the sidelines called out “Ni” called a second girl “San!” called the first girl again The second girl walked in between the two cars “go!” she called with that both Han and Morimoto tore away from the starting line. A grin came to Bree’s face as she felt the car come to life, Han held a careless smile on his face which closed to a assured smirk as he drifted the first turn and took the lead from Morimoto, Bree let her grin fade away as she leaned forward and flicked on the stereo, turning up the base and volume as “King of the Dance Hall” blasted, Han drifted another turn, it was close but he kept lead. It wasn’t long before the race was over and Han had won. They were now at the top of the Parking Garage, people crowded around the car. “You knew Morimoto didn’t stand a chance, why be so cold?” Bree said laughing as they still sat inside the car. “He wanted what I had my eyes on already” Han said simply, Bree stopped laughing and looked off to the side, with that He got out of the car and Bree followed suit. Bree listened with Kiku to everyone enquiring about who did the customs, where the garage was located, and the days and times the garage was open. Han watched Bree answer their questions like a pro and smile a bit, Bree looked calm and sure of herself but on the inside she was jumping for joy as she just made a deal and got two customers. Han watched her movements and stood up straight as she turned to face him. His face became mildly concerned for a moment. But Bree quickly gave him a thumbs up and a wink telling him that she had got clients. Han smiled at her and clapped silently “thank you” she mouthed before turning back to Kiku.
♠ ♠ ♠
long awaited, However after watching Fast Five and getting a bit more of Han's back story and this upcoming Fast & Furious Six, I'm pumped up.