Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Cheeky

The following day Bree exited her last class of the year her final test of the year. She stood outside of the school looking around at the city. "What do I do now?" she thought. Many feelings hitting her hard all at once. This was not where she thought she would be in her life at this point in her life.

She watched on as time seemed to slow, she looked over all of the excited students, some confident in their scores others not so much, many didn't care at all. They were done. Finally. Bree exhaled. She didn't feel anything but confusion. "No, you have your plan, finish school, head to the performing arts, you're a dancer Bree, that's what all of this is for, it's what you saved for remember" She thought to herself. "Hey Bree'ra!" Kiku's voice called.

Bree turned to look at her with blank eyes as Kiku jumped up and down, waving in front of Her car, Twinkie, Rocko and Juice behind her near their rides. "Hey girl! Come on! Party at the Garage!" Juice said with a crooked smile. Bree's eyes sparkled a bit "isn't it?" she questioned herself before jogging over to them and hopping in the driver's seat of her car Kiku getting in shortly after.

Riding down the road, weaving in and out of cars the group road. Kiku hung out the window cheering "woo! Free birds bitches!" she called out, Bree chuckled and shook her head.

Bree, Kiku and the guys pulled in front of the Garage and were at once greeted by Sean, "hey there graduate" he said with a smile as he held his arms open to Bree. Bree hugged her brother "thanks" she said with a smile on her face. "Yeah Congrats" Han spoke up an aloof sort of smile on his face as he strolled up behind Sean his arms open lazily. "I am not hugging you" Bree said Han arched a brow "huh? Why not?" He asked, smirking. Bree gave him a dry glance and shook her head. "You'd want to, after you see what I just pulled off" Han said as he lead the way into the Garage.

Sean held a big grin on his face as he followed after Han. Bree looked between the both of them and then Back at the others. "Well, come on!" Twinkie said running past them.

"ooooh!" Juice called out covering his mouth and he ran in and fawned over the bright, colorful thing in the center of the garage.

"It-" Bree said, walking up to the car her fingers trailed over its smooth surface. "It matches mine" Han said, crossing his arms as he watched her examine the car. "Well, that aside, it's sick" Bree exhaled.

"Actually, it's better than mine, I had an old friend import it" Han said a fond smile came to his face. Bree turned to look back at him. It was a smile she had never seen on his face, in it he looked truly happy and slightly sad. Han's smile slowly started to fade, looking away from the car his eyes landed in Bree's. She found she couldn't look at his, hold the gaze. Turning her eyes back to the car she opened the door and sat in the driver's seat. Han glanced at Sean before walking to the car and getting in the passenger seat. "We'll be back" Han said as he closed the door. "Meet up at my Garage around nightfall" He said.

Bree turned to look at Han confused "where are we going?" she asked him. He smiled "it's your birthday" He said, leaning the seat back, he rested his head back. "The birthday girls gonnado something she hasn't been able to do in a while" He said, "now, drive" he said. Bree shrugged and started the car.

"And what is that exactly?" She asked "do some things for yourself" He said. Bree side glanced at him, she didn't like that undertone.

"I knew it" Bree breathed as she followed Han into the mall. "Come on, is it really so terrible?" Han asked chuckling softly. "Yeah, a bit" she replied. Han stopped near a clothing rack and let his fingers brush a plain white tank top. He eyed Bree up and down at pulling it from the rack. " Don't worry these are just regular cloths, but I want you to pick them out. Todays about what you want" Said Han as he handed her the Tank top. "Who said I wanted this?" Bree asked, trying to cover up how nice what he was doing actually was. "It is cute though..." Bree muttered.

Bree tried her best to shop. It had been so long since she could actually shop for anything other than school clothing and household items that it felt unnatural. "So" Bree sang sifting through the racks as Han looked with her. "You said a friend imported the car?" She asked, looking up at him from over the circular clothing rack. "Yeah, what of it?" he asked a bit too casually "well-" Bree laughed nervously, "it's an expensive car..." she said slowly, "it's not paid for by the Yakuza calm down" Han stated he sounded slightly amused.

"Yeah, that's what I meant." Bree paused "where did it come from?" she asked. "The US." Han said, his body froze when he realized he let it slip out so easily. "The states? You know people in the States?" She asked. "Oh come on, it's not like I don't travel." Han said, thinking as fast as he could. "Oh, I know that!" Bree said, blushing a bit at her ignorance. "He doesn't seem like the traveling type" She thought.

"Thank you" Bree said after a long pause, following behind Han through the mall. A smile came to Han face "it's nothing, you deserve it - but you know - if you really want to thank me..." as hand said this Bree scrunched up her nose "of course, this came with a catch" she said.

Han chuckled and shook his head. Near a wishing fountain He can to a halt after effortlessly closing the distance between them. "Hey, what are you doing?" Bree asked eying him up and down cautiously. Han bent down and turn his head to the side and tapped his cheek.

Bree looked at the wide grin on his face "no" she said in a flat tone. "Its just on the cheek come on" Han laughed his eyes curving in a playful smile. "Yeah but its like kissing the devil, I don't want my lips for burn off" Bree reasoned a playful smile of her own coming to her face.

Though his side glance was making her heart beat loudly in her chest. "So cold" Han sighed with a slight pout. Bree groaned as he went to stand upright and grabbed his arm "w-wait a minute" she stammered in spite of her self. Han smirked and bent back into place. "This is the ONLY time you understand?" She warned. Hand laughed silently and nodded "yeah sure" he said.

Bree looked around carefully, they were out in the open and she didn't want to seem uncooth but the crowd was thick and no one seemed to be paying them any attention.

So drawing in a deep breath Bree closed her eyes and quickly rushed her lips to his cheek and pulled away even faster.

"That doesn even cout, you know that right?" Han said side glancing at her refusing to move. "The longer you take the more people will start looking, we look weird standing like this" he reasoned still very amused. "You didn't say it had to be a long one!" Bree said in defense. Han finally turned his head to look at her "I bought you an imported custom car" he said with with a wide smile and turned his cheek to her again.

"Thats true....but, its questionable that this is all you want in return" Bree muttered watching him intently. "People are staring now Bree'ra....what are you gonna do?" He said in a low soft voice. Bree could feel herself blushing. If she wasn't so embarrased she might have swooned "damn...school crushes never really die do they?" She thought to herself as she leaned in closed her eyes and carefully place a slow kiss on his cheek.

Bree pulled back and frowned slightly to cover up her pounding heart "there are you happ-"

"Nh!"

Bree's body froze and her spine seemed to lock in place as Han quickly pressed his lips to hers. It happened and was over in a split second. Bree looked up at him wide eyed her jaw clenched tight. "Did that...was that for real?" She thought her mind screaming. She looked around but it seems no one saw or cared.

Han roared with laughter "Raquel...your f-face!" He laughed. Bree came back down to earth and glared at him. "What was that for!" She barked. "I was giving the graduate a celebatory kiss" He said a coy smile spreading across his face. "You're an idiot Han" Bree said brushing by him, Han smiled and lagged behind a bit. His smile fell as he pressed his hand to his cheek "really, doesn't feel much like it" he thought pulling his hand away before jogging to catch up with her.

"Hold on, there is one more place we gotta go" he said.

"Its not a job is it? I am not getting your money for you" Bree barked.

Han chuckled "no, god what kind of person do you think I am?" He joked. Bree shrugged "I have no clue yet" she said. Han stopped and watched her open the door to the mall. "Well we need to fix that don't we?" He muttered. "Hurry up, I hate Malls" Bree called to him. Han shook his head and followed after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Back mainly to see if a girl from wattpad comes here to copy my work... I will know soon I guess.

I see you Babyytere of wattpad.. ...

Anyway enjoy the update there will be more.