Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Wonder If You Know

The Next Morning Sean was the one laid out on the sofa when Raquel arrived back home. “I tried to get you out of it but no you wouldn’t have it” She said. “Just say I told you so” Sean muttered. Raquel sat on the floor “but that’s no fun at all is it big bro” she said with a tired smirk. “Are you going to take today off from school?” Sean asked. “Why are you trying to get me to fail school?” Raquel asked Sean sat up “I’m not it’s just you’re killing yourself, these should be the best years of your life and you are working them away” He said. Raquel stayed silent “then take today off work” He added. “No I can’t do that either” She sighed standing up “get dressed, the alarms about to go off” Raquel muttered, two seconds latter her cell phone alarm sounded.

After school Raquel was cornered by Twinkie and Kiku “eh…what did I do you two are gonna make me late for work!” she said trying to push past them. Kiku grabbed her arm “oh silly Bree’Ra you are not going to work…not today” She said with a smile. “Oh really?” Raquel said less than amused. “Yes really, we’ve called your job already, courtesy of Sean” Twinkie said. Raquel wanted to be mad but she just couldn’t be. “So then what am I doing?” She sighed. “Coming with us” Kiku said dragging Raquel to her car a hot pink hybrid car with kanji written down the sides. “Where are you taking me?” Raquel asked as Kiku focused on the road. “I told your brother about your secret obsession…sorry Bree’Ra but someone needed to know about it” Kiku said before flashing a innocent smile “so he told Twinkie…and well you’ll see” She added. Raquel sighed and looked out the passenger seat window. Kiku stopped the car in front of an old broken down Garage in the slums. It looked as if it had been closed down for years. The two girls got out the car and stood next to Twinkie. “Ok what is this?” Raquel asked not amused in the least. “It’s our Garage” Kiku said. “Our?” Raquel asked watching Twinkie open up the garage doors inside was a broken down sports car. “And this is your car…it needs work…but if Kiku is honest, you can handle that right ma?” Twinkie said with a grin. Raquel shook her head “are you two insane what’s going on?” she asked. Kiku laughed “I told everyone you can work on cars, Twinkie can too, so we thought that a job at a car garage would be a better way of income for you rather than 3 jobs would.” Kiku said. “Yeah you can make hella buck working in a customs car garage” Twinkie said. Raquel got up and walked in the garage and then turn her attention to the car, she lightly trailed her finger tips along the cool metal of the car. Twinkie and Kiku smiled. Raquel turned to face them “we don’t have the kind of money to keep this place running, where are we going to get paint, tools, and parts to start off with?” She asked. Twinkie pulled out a wad of cash “heh pre owned items make good sales around the school” he said with a grin. “Yeah and my uncle has a junkyard on one of his properties, I can get you parts, you two just do the mechanical stuff” Kiku said. “You morons are serious” Raquel muttered the two smile at her; Raquel walked past the two and stood there. Twinkie and Kiku glanced at each other nervously. “So what are we going to call it?” Raquel asked. Twinkie and Kiku smiled and ran to her. “Something flied out but we got time for that later for now let’s get started on your car.” Twinkie said.

Twinkie, Kiku, and Raquel had been heading to the Garage anytime they could, working on her car and the garage. It had been about 5 days and the car was finally finished, sleek emerald green with sliver trim and the darkest legal window tenting. “It’s simple” Kiku said “but fresh and clean” Twinkie said low fiving Raquel “its lovely could work for a dude or a chick” She said, before climbing in the driver’s seat. Twinkie hopped in the passenger’s seat and Kiku in the back. “This little boy here will be our moving advertisement.” Kiku said feeling the soft leather seats which where a nice chocolate brown. “So we finished the car, and cleaned up the garage, now what?” Raquel asked “we get the word out around school, and show this bad boy off at some races” Twinkie said. “Wait races? Just who the hell do you think is going to race this?” Raquel asked. “You are” her two friends said. Raquel went into a fit of laughter, Twinkie and Kiku did not. “Oh god you’re serious….i can’t race, I’m a grandma driver as it is!” Raquel said. “I don’t race either” Twinkie said “well someone’s gotta do it, have your brother teach you Bree’Ra he’s been rolling with Han right? He has got to have learned something.” Kiku said. “Yeah just talk to Sean tomorrow, stay at kiku’s house tonight and roll to school in this beast in the morning” Twinkie said. “Right will do….I can’t believe I’m getting caught up in this…adopted or not…Sean and I are for sure siblings…” Raquel sighed, but this time it was with a smile.

At Kiku’s house Raquel couldn’t help but be worried about her brother, “I hope he’s not getting too far into Han’s world” Raquel said to Kiku, whom was applying makeup onto her face. “Don’t worry about it” Kiku said picking through shades of lip stain. “you don’t understand Kiku…this stuff is like a drug to him once he gets back into it, even a form of it that’s like none he’d ever seen, he just wants to be further and further in it” Raquel said with a sigh. “Then I see your point…Han and D.K aren’t the best people for him to be around.” Kiku added, turning Raquel to face the mirror “Bijin! Bree’Ra you look smoking!” Kiku cheered Raquel looked at herself in the mirror, her long dark brown hair had been straightened and was no longer in thick curls, soft red lipstick made her lips pop away from her latte brown skin and her blue eyes shimmered under smokey eye shadow. “I look like a clown” Raquel said flatly Kiku laughed “says the girl that hates makeup, trust me it looks good” Kiku urged. “Whatever” Raquel chuckled, heading to Kiku’s bathroom to wash her face.

The Next morning Raquel and Kiku put on their school uniforms before they got to school, “people are going to think we’re just posing” Raquel said as they got nearer to the school in her new car. “No they won’t no one knows what we do in our spare time we are the nobodies remember?” Kiku said. Raquel shook her head and made a right turn. “wh-what if they think we’re tied with Han…they know I’m Sean’s sister and that he’s Hans new errand boy.” Raquel questioned, Han was tied to D.K and D.K was the nephew of a high up man of the mob there, it wasn’t a pretty world and yet it fed their races the whole street racer industry. “isn’t that what you want…I mean…you had a school girl crush on the guy” Kiku said “used to…before I figured out what he was in, besides I don’t know him, and every girl has had a crush on him same with D.K” Raquel said. “Well just think of it as making a name for ourselves finally” Kiku said with a smile. “I guess” Raquel said. The two pulled into the school parking lot. Guys pointed at the car and talked among themselves about the Rims or its color, while the girls simply wanted to know who was inside it. Twinkie walked up to the car as Raquel and Kiku got out. Kiku was loving the attention while Raquel stayed wary. “Nothing to see here folks you can all get a nice look after schools over” Twinkie called out

After School Sean met up with Raquel with a grin on his face “just say I told you so” she said rolling her eyes. “I knew my plan would work….so will you come with us to the district?” Sean asked her “I just fix’em up Sean I’m not a racer” Raquel said heading for her car. “You don’t have to race, you can just be a passenger…get the feel for it. But you know… that if you want for your Garage to make it you are going to have to race…just to get your name out there.” Sean said, Raquel stayed silent, it was the same thing Twinkie and Kiku said, and she knew they were right. “But the statistics for racing..I don’t want to be one of them” She said Sean laughed “fuck the statistics, those are just too scare people off you learn how to do it right and you won’t be one” Sean said. “And who’s going to teach me you?” Raquel asked sarcastically rolling her eyes. “Yeah why not Hans taught me a lot” He said “you’re not this guy’s friend right? Like seriously his world goes deeper than you know” Raquel added sharply. Sean smirked “better yet…He’ll teach you, come on” Sean said grabbing Raquel’s arm dragging her behind him. “No, Sean, no come on” She said. “Hey Han, mind if my sister travels along for the ride?” Sean asked. Han shrugged and smiled “why not”.

Han pulled to a stop in front of a tea house, “the guys name is Jin Hitamasu his is a lanky man wears sliver shades even inside” Han said opening a box of sushi. “Right will be right back” Sean said. Raquel looked between the very calm Han and her brother whom had gotten out the car “Wait your sending him in alone?” She asked panicking even more “he’s been doing it all week he knows what he’s doing, he owes me…so he’s retrieving my money” Han said calmly. Raquel peered out the car window from the back seat, watching the door to the tea shop like a hawk. A box of sushi popped in front of her face. She glanced at it wide eyed “no thanks” she said turning her eyes back to the tea shop door, taking a side glance at Han whom shrugged but looked highly amused. “So you’re Boswells Little sister?” He asked her calmly, the air for Raquel was awkward and still but He seemed not to notice. “no I’m older…but I was born on the leap year so…he thinks I miss a birth day every so often says that year doesn’t count thus I don’t get older that year, so in his mind he’s the older one” Raquel explained still eyeing the door. Han laughed at what she had said about Sean. “You better not get my brother into trouble” Raquel said looking at Han now instead of the door. Her eyes where intense, and this time Han match her look. “Or what exactly? What kind of trouble?” Han asked as if slightly confused “following rumors around the school” he added. Raquel went to speak But Sean came back to the car with a wad of money in his hands “I didn’t even have to fight this time” he said with a laugh, Han laughed with him, before driving off. “Your sister seems to think I’ll get you into trouble” he said looking back at Raquel from the rearview. “Because you will, you-you Hashiriya are always getting into trouble and those racers whom don’t have the Infamy of the Yakuza Clan, get into deep shit with the law here, my brother doesn’t need your kind of help, you don’t care about your errand boys” Raquel spat every word some her mouth came out like a viper had been talking, But Han just smiled and shook his head “Raquel!” Sean barked at her “well it’s true!” She shot back. “It’s ok, she doesn’t know the heart of this industry, but once she sees it, feels it, she’ll see and understand what we already know.” Han said. Raquel still leered at him somewhat darkly from the back seat.

The three made another stop in front of a pawnshop; Raquel was left in the car with Han yet again. Raquel squirmed in her seat; Han was watching her intently through the rearview. He held a slight smirk of his face. Raquel glance up at him timidly, He chuckled slightly causing her to leer at him. Han looked out his window casually “D.K has a thing for you…Says Chocolate is the sweetest candy” He said Raquel gagged “oh joy….thats creepy, but then D.K is a creeper to the core…poor Neela” Raquel said as her eyes got sad. Han heard the change in her voice and looked at her from the rearview but stayed quiet. “You know Neela?” He asked dully Raquel looked out her window waiting on Sean, there was a long pause. Han shook his head and began to check his cell phone knowing she was done talking “She was…” Raquel said lowly “she was Kiku and I’s best friend…..” Raquel said in a monotone. Han glanced back at her and his gaze stayed on her. “Got it!” Sean said quickly getting in the car. Han was still looking at Raquel through the rearview. “uhhhh” Sean said his eyes darting between Han & Raquel. “man what’d oyu do to my sister!” he said. Han turned his eyes to the road and started the car, “nothing, we’ve got one last stop.” He said turning the corner.

Night at fallen, the city suddenly became one of neon lights and even busier streets. Raquel watched people fly by in their cars. Ever other 20 cars she would spot a racer. Han pulled over and got out the car, He opened Sean’s door. “Drive” He said, Sean smiled and gladly took the driver’s seat. Within moments they were headed for the highway. It was quiet in the car, “press the Nitrous” Han said as they neared the on ramp Sean did as he was told, Hitting the Nitrous the car’s speed skyrocketed and they zipped into the skyline & up the on ramp. A police car was parked at the on ramp looking to catch drivers speeding. However the Policeman clocked the trio at 197 Plus km/h. Raquel’s smile that had been on her face at the feeling of the Nitrous faded away into a light panic when she caught a glimpse at the policeman. “what…the…” Sean muttered looking back in the rearview he could see that Police car did not give chase. “Police cars here are only factory tuned. If you can do better than 180K they can't catch you, so they don't even try.” Han said he spoke as if it were basic news, but Raquel whom had been living in Tokyo for years hadn’t even known it. A big grin came to Sean’s face “I think I’m starting to love this country already” He said laughing a bit. Han nodded and smiled watching the road.