Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

She The Sleeper

Raqueland Kiku where going to Meet Twinkie and Sean at the Garage. “Hey Bree’ra I want you to meet my man Juice, he knows how fix’em up on the interior and start up races” Twinkie said introducing a somewhat tall guy, He had dark short curly hair and Dark brown eyes as well as “ea-“ Raquel started but Kiku covered her mouth. “Ears like dumbo” Raquel thought giving Kiku a grateful glance. “so your names Juice?” Raquel asked somewhat skeptical. “hey Twinkie do any of your friends have real names?” Kiku asked. Juice smiled down at Kiku “Jamrion” He said causing Kiku to look up at him, she blushed “they call me Juice because I’m one of the best’round when it comes to Nitrious” He said. “Welcome to the team Juice” Raquel said shaking his hand. Kiku fixed her hair and smiled at him “yeah nice to have you hear” She said in a flirtatious tone.

“How are we going to get business…we need a few more cars to work on before we can really open this place up” Kiku asked. “That what I told Sean, He said he’d handle it” Twinkie said from a car lift. “We’ll look who’s the only one not here….probably tied up with that low life ha-“Raquel started when the garage door lifted open. “Back sorry it took so long, I had a run today” Sean said dunking under the garage door. Behind him soon followed Han, who was looking around the place in a nonchalant manner. “What is he doing here?” Raquel said standing up, Han put his hands in the air “calm yourself, Boswell brought me here to help” He said amused, Raquel leered “help?....really?” Twinkie asked slightly shocked. “He can get us at least three more cars to deck out before we open” Sean said. “We don’t need his kind of help…I don’t want our shop to be tied in with people like him” Raquel spat. “But you need the help” Sean said “yeah Bree’ra I’ma have to side with Sean on this one” Twinkie said, Han let out a short bitter laugh; it was also somewhat playful He walked over to Raquel circling her he towered over her and got in her face. “People like me, what do you know of People like me?” He asked darkly Raquel glared at him, his face was too close to her own, but she followed his eyes as he paced around her. “Your scum you use people as your pawns, you don’t know what life is really about, how to work for anything, towards something. Murders, Lairs” Raquel hissed. Han Smirked and backed away, He looked off to the side smugly “last year…you didn’t seem to have a problem with that….according to Maikosa from the girl’s gym class…” He said looking back at her. Raquel’s jaw fell slightly and her face got hot. “G-get out” Raquel said storming towards him but Han didn’t move “go!” She barked again still nothing. “Just take his help….Han stop toyin’ around with my sister” Sean said turning from the flustered girl back to Han. Kiku grabbed Raquel’s arm and drug her back to Twinkie and Juice. “We need the help bad…” Twinkie said. “It’s not worth it” Raquel said. “And if Han uses us to fix his rides….that’s half the battle of getting the word out” Kiku said. “You aren’t listening to me” Raquel muttered. “He’s infamous…his whole family line is it is risky” Juice added in Raquel looked to him with false hope, someone who saw her point of view, Maybe? Juice then smiled “however Infamy and Risk is what runs the world that customs lives in” He added. Raquel stormed out of the garage and into the Lobby, “um never mind her she’ll get over it, we accept your help” Twinkie said shaking Han’s hand. Sean ran past them after his sister.

“Just give him a chance, I know what you think, it’s what everyone else does…but he’s not like D.K” Sean said to Raquel whom looked at him unconvinced. “he’s not like him at all” Sean said “if you don’t trust him, look here trust me, ain’t no way in hell I’m gon’ let anyone mess up something you started” Sean said very serious. “I don’t like it” Raquel sighed as Sean hugged her “But ok…” She mumbled Sean smiled and lead her back into the Garage. “Ok so we..or they want you help…but screw us over, and your butt is mine” Raquel hissed trying to sound more dangerous that what she really truly was. Han smirked in amusement at her “right” he said with a laugh. Han walked pass her and looked around the Garage. “Your Car lifts need to be replaced. Those oil cans over there look ancient those need to be replaced as well, your tools are outdated…this place needs a makeover” Han said bewildered at the sight of the Garage, “what are you doing?” Raquel asked Han glanced back at her “if you want anyone let alone Myself to use your garage for any kind of customs…it needs to look like the quality it gives…this looks like…a bust” Han said Raquel leered “It’s up to you to design it…I’ll lend you the cash to do it” he said before walking outside dialing his cell phone. “lend..he means Loan, we gotta pay all that back” Twinkie said, Kiku nodded “knowing that guy, it’ll be with interest to” she said.

Raquel followed Han outside, “do you have racers to back your garage visually and by word of mouth” he asked looking out over the horizon, Raquel kept a safe distance from him “Just Sean” She said hesitantly. Han nodded “you need more than that…that means you have none…you see your brother races for me, in my name” Han said. “Figures you’d get your filthy paws on my own brother” Raquel muttered forebodingly Han turned to face her crossing his arms “that’s why I’m going to teach you” He said Raquel looked bemused “what?” She asked on delay “you’ll need two more good racers to help out though; you’re on your own with that” He added leading her back in the garage. “We need a name ya’ll” Juice said as they walked in. “ I vote Toyko Dub, Tokyo spelled T O K I O” Twinkie said with a large grin proud of his name. “That’s nice but sounds like a club name to me” Sean said. “how’bout we call it The Spot” Juice said “Skyline?” Kiku called out “Harakiri” Raquel said looking up “is that an old form of samurai Suicide?” Juice asked. “I think it sounds nice” Sean said “it has a ring to it, like Street Racers Mortal Kombat, end all cars” he added. “so then it works” Twinkie said Writing the name down on a clip board. “We need racers….” Kiku muttered. “You’ve got one” Han said tilting his head in Raquel direction. “We’ll have her in top shape by the time you need her” Sean added “Yo my big brother does some racing, he just got out of Collage to” Twinkie said “what would a collage man want with this kind of stuff” Juice asked dully “You don’t know my brother” Twinkie said with a grin. “Well let’s assume he can race, that’s two, and you need one more” Han said. The group looked stumped “well….I guess we will just keep an eye out for any unclaimed racers when we hit the race scene.” Raquel said, before standing up, she walked over to her car “where are you going?” Sean asked standing up as well. Raquel sighed “this is nice but I am still working those jobs…bills need to get paid somehow” She said getting inside “I’ll talk to you all tomorrow” She said before closing the door and peeling out of the garage.

“So you want the Steamed Claims in Butter and Sake” Raquel said with a soft smile to a costumer she nodded “and could I get you a refill on your sake?” Raquel asked holding up the bottle “please” The lady said, Raquel tipped the bottle and refilled the lady’s glass before scurrying to the back to retrieve the woman’s order. After Raquel had given the lady her food, he co-worker Tiffany came in “I’ve got tables 3, 7, and 4 would you mind taking Table 2 for me please?” She said carrying as many plates on her arm as she could. Raquel smiled “No problem” she said grabbing a note pad and walked out. “Welcome to Sanda Cuisine, would you like a Beverage to start you” Raquel said looking up at her costumer “…off…..why are you here?” She asked looking at a smiling Han. “Oh I was hungry as Kiku says the food here is pretty good” He said coolly Raquel rolled her eyes “so this is job number 2 huh” Han said flatly looking around “yep” Raquel sighed “what would you recommend?” Han asked looking intently at her. “You…” she muttered trailing off into thought “you might…you might like, the Hiyashi Chuka Noodles with the Gyoza side” Raquel asked Han smiled “then I’ll have that as my order, I’d also like a side of white rice wine” He added Raquel nodded and went back to the back. She retrieved his order and sat it down before him and went to walk off “um waitress” Han called with a mocking smirk “yes?” Raquel sighed looking back at him “can I get the bill and a doggie bag this will have to be to go” He said Raquel turned all the way around “why?” She asked skeptically Han just smirked.

Raquel sat in the passenger’s seat of Han’s car, and watched him eat the Noodles and Gyoza while trying to drive. “Where are we going?” Raquel asked finally seeing as he had no intent on telling her himself. “We are going to go highway running” He said with a quick glance at her “Highway Running?” Raquel asked was he going to make run. Han laughed at the sound in her voice “relax you’re not getting out of the car.” He chuckled. “Highway running is starting an unplanned race with someone on the free way, loser is the one who gives up or can’t keep up” He said Raquel nodded. Han pointed out of his window. “See that silver Honda over there, He’s flashing his neons in daylight, more than likely a racer” Han said making a U-turn, He pulled up alongside the Silver Honda at a red light, “keep it nonchalant, show off your ride in some way and see if they bite” Han said grinning and focusing on Raquel the whole time “thinks from the other side I’m flirting with my girl and showing off my ride…all it takes is a little pretending and a good rev” Han said revving the car up a couple of times “smile” he said, Raquel smiled flipped her hair falsely. The man in the Silver Honda rolled down his windows and eyed Han, “he’s looking” Raquel muttered Han turned around and eyed the man’s car, When the light turned green, Han tore away, The Silver Honda followed Han. They weaved in and out of cars the silver car desperately trying to pass Han up. “I just jumped him, and handicapped him, if you start the race first, it’s called a Jump” Han said turning a corner sharply “you want to make it as hard as possible for him to pass” He commented, Raquel stuck her head out of the window, he long hair flying in front of her as she looked back to see where the Silver Honda was. She could spot him turn the corner quit a bit away from them. Han glanced at her a smiled. “You’re dusting him” Raquel said Han just smirked more and made another sharp turn; He drifted around the next corner and stopped. The Silver Honda never came “see Highway Run” Han said Raquel Frowned I don’t know the city streets that well” She said “you don’t have to you feel them, but for your first run, let them jump you, you don’t have to win, just try and keep up with them” Han said getting out of the car, The two swapped sides.

Raquel drove around trying to find a racer, but she was having no luck Raquel stopped at the light and sighed. Han looked at the car next to them it was a plane white Toyota car, Han glared at it “it’s a sleeper” He said. “Sleeper?” Raquel asked confused “a car that looks normal but is tricked out and upgraded on the inside” Han said Raquel nodded “so how are you going to get him to bite?” Han asked. Raquel turned up the music in the car so loud it shook it, she turned to face Han “that won’t faze them much” He said. “Well what do I do?” she asked Han smirked “try dancing around make them see you” He said Raquel laughed “you’ve lost your mind” she said Han shrugged; Raquel sighed and stepped on the gas Revving the car up loudly to the beat of the bass. The person in the Toyota looked over, as the light turned green it’s driver took off at great speed. “Shit!” Raquel said releasing the break and zooming after the Toyota Han laughed. The Toyota hit the freeway, Raquel chased after him, weaving after him through the cars. “You’re too far behind, hit the nitrous” Han said, “I feel like I’m in drivers ED all over again” Raquel said hitting the nitrous, the car jolted forward and she continued the chase. The Toyota went off of the freeway and into the streets. He drifted around a corner. Raquel went to turn when Han reached over to the clutch making Raquel drift as well around the corner. “Don’t worry I’ll teach out that latter” Han said sitting back straight in his seat. Raquel nodded and focused on not losing the Toyota, The Toyota went through the lower half of a parking garage, Raquel followed, and she still trailed behind him quite a bit. They exited the parking garage and were back on the streets, She almost nicked a minivan, holding her breathe. “Relax it happens on the busy street” Han said calmly. A girl in the Toyota passenger seat leaned out of the window and flashed Raquel and Han the bird. Han laughed and Raquel’s eyes flashed “no she didn’t” Raquel muttered, She shifted gears and pressed heavily down on the gas, shortly after she was almost bumper to bumper with Toyota, she swerved next to it and they were taking up both lanes on the street. “There you go, now hit the Nitrous” Han said Raquel did as told and they flew past the Toyota. The rumble and pull of the car surged through Raquel’s feet and into her pounding heart. Zoning out slightly she made a right turn, she was now slightly in the lead, which meant for now the Toyota was following her. Swerving slightly she made a quick left turn. “Take us to the Restaurant now” Han instructed, she was still in the race but he knew she knew that route. Taking an Alley they Lost the Toyota, Raquel came to a stop in the Restaurant parking lot next to her own car. “Very good” Han said with a smile, Raquel let go of the wheel only to show how bad her arms where shaking. Han chuckled at how white knuckled she was. “At least we know that you have to be pissed off to really push yourself” He said, “now get in your car, I’ll race you back to the Garage” He added as the two got out of his car.