Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Close Encounters

Bree managed to cover up her bruise with make-up and made it through her first job without any problems. She was pulling up to the garage and saw a new guy standing with Kiku, Juice, and Twinkie. “Hey there, sorry I’m a bit late…had to work a bit of over time” She said with a small smile. Smiling was slightly painful with her bruise, which was covering half of her face. “Who knew such a small guy would have just a big hand” she thought. “Oh Hey, Bree’ra, this is my brother this is my brother Rocko.” Twinkie said with a smiled “Rocks this is Bree’ra” He said Bree held out her hand “Nice to meet you, Twinkie tells us you race?” Bree asked still trying to keep up her smile. “Yea well, you know it’s been a while” Rocko said with a slight chuckle “but I think I still ah, got what it takes” He said confidently with a big grin. “Good to know, all we need now is to get you a car” Bree said. Rocko smirked “oh I got a car” He said as the Garage door lifted, a Cherry red Nissan Maxima, it had gold trimmings and golden spinner wheels, it had Fists on the doors much like Twinkie’s green Hulk car. Below it the ground was a glow with white Neon lights. “Nice” Bree peeped, Kiku walked to the front of it, on the hood was painted Spiderman. “What’s with you guys and the comic book hero cars?” Kiku asked. Bree giggled at this.

“Oh my god! Bree’ra!” Kiku yelped looking at the keyed marks on Bree’s car. Bree frowned “yeah…Morimoto’s handy work…” She mumbled “who’s Morimoto?” Rocko asked lost, “the dude that gave me this” Twinkie said pointing at his black eye. “Yeah and he decked Bree’ra in the face too….” Kiku said “he hit you?” Juice asked with a frown “yeah…but who was going to do anything…he’s yakuza…remember” Bree sighed walking over to a chair sitting down. Sean came running in, ducking under the garage door. “Bree…Morimoto and Dk want to see you” He said wide eyed. “Me?” Bree muttered slightly afraid “what the hell for?” She asked Sean looked a bit worried himself. “yeah” He breathed. “go on Bree’ra we got your back” Twinkie said from behind her. Bree sighed and took a deep breath in before ducking under the garage door.

Her eyes scanned the scene, Han was leaning against his car looking at his finger nails, and DK had shoved Morimoto up front. Morimoto had a black eye and a busted lip. Bree’s eyes darted around. “What’s going on” She managed to say “you wanted to see me?” Dk looked irritated “it would seem Morimoto, has shamed the yakuza name…” He said in that smug undertone. Han looked up and watched the two intently “Han says he hot you…it’s a shame for Yakuza men to lay a hand on a woman.” Dk said. Morimoto walked over to Bree and mumbled something about being sorry. Bree leered at him. “I don’t want an apology you don’t mean….now go away, thank you for the effort, I guess DK.” Bree said turning her eyes to Han. Whose other hand was bandages up. Dk nodded and dragged Morimoto back to his car. Everyone watched them speed off.

Bree stood still her eye honed in on Han, Sean’s eyes darted between him and her. “uhhh, come on guys lets go plan out first advertisement race” Sean said quickly urging everyone back in the garage. “uumm yea right lets go” Twinkie said pulling his brother by the collar “is that like her man or something, I want to see what’s happening.” Rocko called Han smirked at this. Once everyone was gone Bree walked over to him. “Did you have Morimoto beat up?” She asked slowly, “Not Technically” Han said simply. “Ok” Bree said walking even closer “did you beat Morimoto up?” She asked with a raised brow. Han smirked at her, with a raised brow “depends…” he muttered playfully Bree rolled her eyes. “forget it” she sighed backing up and walking away, Han watched her baffled “you don’t seem please” He called out to her, Bree whirled around with a dry expression across her face “no…as a matter of fact, I’m not” She said cross her arms “I didn’t want him beat up…I didn’t want a forced apology” she ranted calmly pacing a bit “It’s not the same, Morimoto’s still a jerk, he didn’t learn anything….and beating him up is stooping down to his level” Bree added she stopped and sighed. Closing her eyes she rested her hand on her hip and waved her other in the air “I-I don’t have time for this, we’ve got to talk to Rocko, see if he’ll be a racer for us” Bree said flustered and trying to calm down. Han looked at her in deep thought before a smile crept on his face. He placed his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and strolled past her heedlessly “You’re a odd one…you know that?” He asked heading into the garage “well aren’t you the big fat pot calling the kettle black” Bree said following right behind him.

“Ey! Bree’Ra My Bro’s gonna race for us” Twinkie said with a large grin on his face. Bree cracked a smile after leering at Han “thanks Rocko” Bree said shaking his hand. “No prob…just let me know when and where” Rocko said leaning against his car. Kiku walked around Twinkie & Rocko’s cars. “We need better cars to show off…ones that are our work” She said, Sean laughed and picked at Bree’s clothing “you need a new image too” He said. “Oh please like you’re super fly” Bree said playfully pushing Sean to the side. Han chuckled a bit “ Look we don’t have that kind of cash….for either things… we might be able to manage one car, with the extra paint and parts, the most we can do besides that is buff out the key markings in mine” Bree said she looked up at the clock and sighed “I’ve got to head off to work…” I’ll see you guys later” she said walking out of the garage. As she went to start up her car, Han opened the door to the passenger’s seat, and got into the car. “what on this good earth are you doing now?” She asked leaning on the stirring wheel . Han leaned back in the seat “going to work with you….” He turned his head to look at her “It’s take the thorn in your side to work day” He added “Clever….not witty…but clever….get out” Bree said pointing at the door. Han buckled his seat belt “better get going or you’ll be late” He said airily, Bree grumbled and started up the car.

At Her job Bree had nearly work 2 of the 3 hours, but due to her co-worker being on sick leave, she was working double the tables. Meanwhile Han had held up table 5 with any girl or girls he could find to pass the time with. Bree headed back out to his table, and looked at the two new girls whom sat with him. “ are you ready to order for the 20th time….” Bree said taking out a pen and paper “you bottomless pit” Bree muttered under her breath. The girls looked at Han with smiles plastered on their faces “we’re heading straight for desert, we’d like three slices of the Dom Perignon red velvet cake” Han said. Bree wrote that down and looked up at him dully, he knew the drill “and 3 glasses of sparkling water” He said turning to look at the blonde “I’m on a diet…the cakes already over doing it” She peeped in. Bree jotted that down two and scurried off to the back. Han watched her go, and a frown slowly crept onto his face. Irritating her out of her wits was becoming less and less amusing. Bree brought the tree their cake and set it down on the table still balancing the try with the waters in her other hand. As she walked over to the other side of the blonde she stuck out her foot, Bree went to the ground. She caught the tray but was covered in the water. “you-You tripped me!” Bree said in utter shock “that’s for not doing my work for me back when I was in my senior year freshman…you cost me a new car and my modeling career” the girl sneered “ J-Juunko?” Bree sputtered “It wasn’t my fault you didn’t do any of your own work….” Bree added in not thinking. After hearing the clicking of high heels behind her Bree quickly gathered the glasses and the tray and scrambled to her feet. She gazed into the angry eyes of the manager. “that’s it, no more chances, for you…you are fired” The middle aged Asian woman said with fire in her eyes. “but…I..she” Bree stuttered. “out!” The manager called, pointing to the door, Bree dropped the tray and ran for the door, quickly talking off her apron and hat.

Bree pulled into the garage and slammed the car door so hard it shook the car. Sean, Twinkie, and Juice came running out of the Garage. “Whoa where’s the fire?” Sean said as Bree stormed past him and into the garage. “Han got me fired again! By bringing in an old enemy of mine…I didn’t even know I had enemies” Bree said pulling out a toll box, and lifting the hood on a car the boys had been working on “that doesn’t make any since….he talked the manager into giving you the job back in the first place” Twinkie said. “No he paid her off…she had her money and she kept me for a day…her side of the deal was done” Bree yelled never coming from under the hood. “Bree let me talk to you!” Han voice called Bree flipped him the bird and kept working “just go away” she managed to say calmly. Han grabbed her hand and pulled her from under the hood, as a quick reaction Bree slapped Han across the face, making his head turn. Bree covered up her mouth and backed away slowly. Han turned back around and shook out his head & Hair “ok..ok, so I deserved that….” He said with a sigh standing up straight. “but how was I supposed to know Juunko had it out for you” He said a slight snicker coming to his face. Bree leered at him. “is the world really such a big joke to you?” she asked coldly “is this place a joke to you?” Bree added referring to the garage. “my brother?” She said “those girls….is there anything you take seriously?” She added. Han watched her intently “you might be the best thing to hit Drifting since DK…but you’re a horrible person” Bree said looking at him waiting for him to say something for himself. The room fell silent “just…get out… we’ll work out the funds for this place on our own…I’ll take on another job or something…but you will be the death of this place, and now that it’s here I want it more than anything else…you are a hazard, I’ll pay you back your money somehow…” Bree said turning back to car she was working on.

Han however wouldn’t take that and grabbed her hand again pulling Bree to him. “we’ll be back” He said dragging her behind him “we most certainly won’t where are you taking me?” She asked. But he didn’t reply, he helped her into the passenger’s seat of his car before getting in himself. Bree sat with her arms crossed she was slightly used to this by now, and knew to watch the street outside her window, bright lights, girls carrying shopping bags, girls dressed in odd clothing “Fashion district?” Bree asked looking at Han skeptically But Han didn’t reply, He pulled into a large parking garage and lead Bree through it to the elevator. “why am I here? Why are we here?” Bree asked as she followed him out of the elevator “just keep up..or you’ll be lost” He said winding through the large store, he headed up an escalator. As they reached the next floor Bree could spot the big “Women’s Department” sign she eyed Han whom seemed perfectly calm as this was the most normal situation he had ever been in. on the next floor Bree still followed behind him, he stopped in front a large section filled with racks upon racks of dresses. “pick a few and try them on” He said, Bree looked between him and the dresses uncomfortably “um…I can’t” she stammered. Han cracked and smile and looked down at her “or would you rather I pick one out for you?” He asked slyly. Bree rushed into the racks without another word, causing Han to laugh.

Bree finally came out with about three dresses, she looked down at her feet in embarrassment. “only three?” Han asked curiously “these dresses are either to fancy or to skimpy” Bree peeped Han laughed, “fine, I’m going in” H said looking through the racks. “n-no wait!” Bree called running in after him. After arguing and hanging things back on the racks or snatching them from Han. He then lead her to the dressing room “when you try them on walk out here…” Han stated simply Bree, nodded and let the lady lead her into a dressing room. Bree tried on a bright red dress it was floor length and the back was open down to the edge of her back. “oh god no” Bree said shimmying out of it, putting it up on the hanger she tried on a silver one, didn’t like it and took it off. Meanwhile Han was getting suspicious he had been waiting outside of the dressing rooms for a while. Giving the woman watching the dressing rooms a 100 Han walked to the back, and found Bree’s stall. As Bree pulled the golden dress over her head she heard the door open to her stall “um…ocupated” she said her back turned to it. She got no reply. She took dress off and turned to look behind her. Han’s eyes trailed over her body, she was longer and leaner than she looked in the cloths she wore, his eyes trailed her warm skin tone. Bree blushed and tried to cover up with the golden dress. “why didn’t you show me those?” Han said pointing to the silver and red dress. Bree blushed and looked down “they were a bit revealing….but after this…I guess it doesn’t matter” Bree muttered. Han smirked and brushed his hair back. Taking a seat in the small chair in the stall, “try on the blue one” he said simply. Bree watched him not quiet believing that he was actually serious. She picked up the blue one and sighed, dropping the golden dress and slipped on the blue one. She turned around “well?” she asked, “the purple one” Han said Bree sighed and ruffled her hair in irritation. “ok…” she mumbled.

All together it had been about 8 or 9 dresses, Han had left and came back with a white dress. “try this” he said smirking. Bree scrunched up her nose “but it’s white” Bree said, Han looked confused “just try it” he said “it’s technically white silver and blue…” Han sighed. Bree took the dress and slid into it. It was floor length, white glittery dress, with silver shimmer & Trim, the neck V-ed down to low for Bree’s comfort and showed the inner sides of her breasts, a tear drop hole showed off her belly button and the back of the dress drooped down Greek goddess style to the end of her back, and the dress it’s self had an almost blue-ish hue. “Those short dresses just didn’t fit you…you could tell it’s not your style…you look natural in this” Han said crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall. Bree turned from side to side. “it shows to much” she muttered. Han smirked “it shows just enough…now get dressed so we can leave” He said walking out. Bree watched him utterly baffled.

Back in the car, Han pulled into the garage, that was renovated to double as an apartment. It was filled with people mostly women. “the bathrooms other there” Han said pointing it out to her “ he grabbed a pair of shoes out of a car “these should fit” he said looking at her shoes. “Hey Becky” He called up to a girl whom was sitting on the sofa cuddled under another girl “come help Bree get dressed” Han called. The girl Becky smiled and got up “come on” she called to Bree holding open the door the bathrooms. Bree didn’t say much to Becky was she changing, once she had the dress and shoes on she walked out, stumbling a bit. “how do you walk in these things” Bree said legs shaking, Becky looked up from her make-up and smiled “ha, it comes with practice” she said gesturing for Bree to come over. Bree watched her as she went through her purse, Becky pulled out jewelry and make-up “oh no” Bree said at this Becky laughed “oh it’ll be painless” she mused.

Becky walked out of the Bathrooms looking proud of herself; she stopped to the side of the door and looked at Han with a smirk on her face. Bree timidly walked out of the bathroom, stumbling slightly, the breath was taken from Han’s lips as he looked at her, his eyes trailed from her eyes to her feet. With Becky’s help Bree walked down the stairs to Han. He took her hand and twirled her around. “you can really clean up…what do you know” Han said, Bree leered at him “let’s go” he said leading her away “don’t you mess up her make-up!” Becky called after Han who waved her off as he held the door open for Bree. They were back in the same club he had taken Sean to earlier in the week. Bree looked around the VIP room. She was receiving off looks from many of the women there. Becky walked through the door with her date, she leaned on Bree’s shoulder “stand up straight be, proud of yourself” she whispered before giving her a light push “now go on out there!” She called. Bree was pushed out into the crowd, a Man watched her from the bar, taking a drink he walked out to her holding out his hand “ This is a good song to dance too” He said, Bree looked back at Becky Han had seemed to disappear somewhere. Becky nodded and laughed tapping the other girl to tell her to watch. “ok” Bree said, the man put his hands on her hips and began to dance, Bree watch him uncomfortable to found a beat and danced with him.

Han snuck back to Becky & her date “the girls good” Becky said nodding out to Bree. “Where’d you find her at?” she asked. Han smirked watching Bree dance “she’s the sister of a racer who works for me…” Han said watching her attentively, a smile came to his face and he walked into the crowd. Bree had finally gotten the hang of Club dancing and the man seemed Impressed. “Can I steal her away?” Han called to the man, who quickly backed away from Bree. Bree turned around to see Han “oh no” She said crossing her arms. Han wrapped and arm around her back, resting his hand on the small of her back, this made her shiver slightly. He then rested his other hand in her waist “oh come on one dance won’t kill you” He said. Bree frowned “fine” She said, the two danced, Bree felt awkward and was thankful it was a fast pace song. Eventually it didn’t feel as awkward, she focused more on the music than him, however Han used this and pulled her closer to him. In a dance move she looked up at him, gasping as she realized how close her face was to his, Han’s eyes where low as he looked down at her. Bree’s eyes grew wide and she backed away from him “um…maybe we should head back to the garage…or take me home…it’s late….” Bree said rubbing her arms. Han smiled, “You can crash here…it’s already around eleven…and you have school tomorrow” Han said taking Bree’s hand and leading her out to the garage apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I'm back on a roll with this now.