Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Drift It

Han ran everyone out of the garage apartment and lead Bree to a bunk, “you can sleep here” He said taking down blankets and a pillow. He went across the upper level to a dresser, He pulled out a T-shirt and underware “I’m not wearing some other chicks undies” Bree said backing away Han laughed loudly “no these are new…ew god what do you think of me” he laughed. Bree looked blankly “I have no clue…but you never know with you” She said taking the shirt and undies. “turn around” she demanded Han sighed and did so. Once she was in her sleepware Bree sat down on the bunk. Hearing the springs Han turned around to face her. He smirked as his shirt was a big baggy on her. “stop looking at my chicken legs!” Bree called before sitting on her legs hiding them under her body. Han chuckled “you wish you had chicken legs” he muttered, walking over to a few light switches. He turned them down low “rest…I’m going back to the club…” he called heading to the door “night” He said before disappearing. Bree watched the door he walked out of for a while, and then looked around in the dark. “he really just left me in here….” She muttered laying down feeling errie “I hope everyones gone from in here” she thought falling asleep.

Han had just said goodbye to some of his friends and few women as he had shut down the club and headed to the garage, a few girls followed him in including Becky & her date. “you girls keep it quiet..” Han said walking over to where Bree lay. He looked down at her as she slept, watching her. He reached down and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and pulled her covers up higher onto her body. Becky smirked and propped herself up on her shared bunk with her date she nodded to Bree “like her much?” Becky said laughing quietly “I like a lot of Women Becky” He said chuckling tearing his eyes away from Bree’s frame. “yeah but this one’s different..” Becky said. “I can tell…not seen you so twitterpaited since I’ve met you, Han” Becky said laying down “better catch her quick…or DK will…another one for his collection” Becky muttered loudly . Han shook his head chuckling at Becky’s nosey-ness, but as his eyes landed back on Bree he stopped.

Bree awoke with a start, calming down she stretched her arms into the air “that was actually the best sleep I’ve gotten in a while…funny this bunk is loads better than Dad sofa…” she thought looking around. Daylight was pouring through the garage windows. Suddenly panic rose in Bree she kicked her covers off of her and tossed her legs out of the bunk, getting to her feet. Bree took out her phone and looked at the time. “HAN!” she screamed looking around, everyone had left but she could see laying in a bunk farther off. “Han!” she called shaking him awake, leaning over him. He turned over and looked up at her. “what?” He asked mildly annoyed, Bree looked at him her panic washing off of her face, He had bed head, and held a groggy expression on his face. Dare she say it was cute? Bree shook her head bringing herself back to reality “It’s past 10 am….I’m late for school! My phone must have stopped working or something” Bree said panicked again looking over her phone. Han propped himself up on his elbows, running his hands through his hair “no it worked…that damn things annoying…I turned it off when the alarm went off…” He said, Bree gawked at him, by looking at the girls face one would have thought Han had stolen 900 bucks from her. Han looked up at her “what?” he asked “ I…you…you did what!” Bree yelled. “what missing one day of school isn’t going to kill you” Han said laying back down on his side, he turned his back to her as if to go to sleep.

Bree glared at him, she looked at his pillow before smirking mischievously, she quickly snatched it from under him, with a swift movement she hit him over the head with it. Han sat up startled “what the fuck?” He asked looking up at Bree who held a proud smirk as she swung the pillow at him again, “you” she said hitting him again “are so” and again “stupid!” she said hitting him one more time, “you can’t just turn off peoples alarms!” she yelled “you needed a day of rest you should be thankful” Han said, Bree leered at him and Hit him again with the pillow. Han grabbed the second one and hit her with it. “hey!” She called using her pillow to block. “two can play that game” He said. Bree glared at him and swung Han ducked and swung back at her, Bree stumbled backwards. Han quickly reached out and grabbed her arm pulling her forward, and stopping her fall. Correction he stopped her back fall. Bree fell forward onto the bunk, she glared at Han and hit him over the head with her pillow, and quickly rolled away from him as he went to hit her with his. Han smirked and tried again but she rolled and swung, her pillow hit him in the chest, and feathers went flying. A feather landed on Her nose and caused her to sneeze, which in turn lead to her attention being gone. At this Han hit her with the pillow, and stole her from her. “hey!” Bree called reaching for her Pillow, Han drew it closer and closer to his face and then Behind his head. Bree hadn’t noticed she had leaned over and on him trying to reach for it.

He smirked and looked down at her with a raised brow “Good morning” He said, Bree looked up at him “oh” she breathed backing up. She sat on her knees and looked down at the ground awkwardly. Han laughed. “you know when you aren’t being bitter at the world” He said receiving a glare from her “you’re kind of cute” Han finished with a smirk. Bree looked up at him with wide eyes Han laughed at her and got up out of the bed. He took off his shirt and headed away from her. Bree tried not to look at him, but her eyes wandered back. He turned to face her with a smirk, He wasn’t hard bodied or extra muscle, his frame was smooth and sleek “what are you doing?” she asked covering up her glances with doubt. Han chuckled “heading to the shower “ He said tossing a towel over his shoulder “when I’m done you can get in” he said before looking at her slyly “unless you want to cut time and get in with me” He said. Bree leered at him “perv” She said. Han shook his head “you’re minds the one that went there…not mine” He said in almost a sing a song tone before continuing to the bathrooms.
Bree sat texting Kiku whom was sending freak out texts from her class room. Bree heard the bathroom door open, looking up on instinct she drew in a sharp breath. Han shook out his wet hair before drying it with a towel, He had jeans on yet water still rolled over his bare chest. Han caught her looking and smirked softly he threw her a dry towel “your turn” he said walking past her to find a shirt in his dressers. Bree caught the towel and held it to her chest, quickly scurrying off to the bathroom. As she closed the bathroom door, she leaned against it. The gripped the towel for dear life and closed her eyes, trying to get rid of the flustered feeling in her chest. “it’s Han…remember Bree….he’s a Yakuza dog…a jerk….” She thought sighing, she stood up and walked to the shower, turning on the hot water she stepped inside and closed the glass door behind her. “and quite possibly the most beautiful guy on earth” she muttered lowly and steam took over the bathroom.

Bree stepped out of the bathrooms with her towel wrapped around her, steam flowed out behind her and she wrung out her hair, that had curled back up in the steam. Han looked up at her from his cell phone, and eyed her much as she had done him. Bree flipped her hair behind her and looked at Han, “so genius…what am I supposed to wear now?” She asked. Han got up and looked through his dresser. He gave her a pair of his jeans before walking over to where Becky had slept, he went through a overnight bag she had left. After a while of searching he pulled out a crop top. “here” He said tossing it to her. Bree looked at the shirt and then to Han. “oh no…you are kidding me…I can’t where this hoochie top…I mean crop tops aren’t bad…but this is skin tight” Bree said tossing it back to him. “Are you implying Becky’s a hoochie?” Han asked amused Bree looked at him un-amused “why can’t I wear one of your shirts?” she asked. Han smirked “because…this will look better…stop hiding your body…” Han said tossing the shirt back to her. Bree caught it and leered at him. “wear it or walk around in your bra…” Han said dully sitting down on the Sofa. “fine” Bree muttered heading back into the bathrooms.

When Bree was dressed had was waiting down on the lower level near his car. “come on…we’ve got somewhere to be” He said. Bree scaled the stairs and walked over to the passenger’s side. “we?” she asked Han nodded “ yeah get in” he said, Bree did as she was told. It was a long ride, but Bree remembered the route. Han was taking her to Drifts Mountain. “why are we going back to the mountain?” Bree asked “because” Han said looking at Bree “you are going to practice drifting again” He said. Bree groaned and slid down in her seat. Han shook his head and sighed a slight smile on his face. When they reached the top of the mountain, Han and Bree switched seats. “ok now this time I am not going to help you, you do this on your own.” Han said sitting back in his seat, Bree watched the road apprehensively as she started the car, on the first turn she failed miserably at an attempt to drift. Han sat quietly as she did so and waited for the next turn, which she failed as well. “ugh!” Bree growled in frustration. Han watched her “calm down…you’ll get it, here’s another turn try again” He said calmly. Bree sighed and tried again, it was closer to a drift than before. The run wasn’t altogether a failure, but Bree’s drifting still wasn’t any good. As the two reached the top of the mountain again they were greeted by DK and Neela. “Your girls a sorry drifter Han” Dk said amused “I’m not his girl” Bree cut in leering at DK. “Hi Bree Raquel…” Neela said timidly Bree looked her up and down, cautiously “hey” she replied dryly.

Neela looked down at her hands discarded . Han looked between the two “She’s getting better if you can Believe it…” Han said with a chuckle. Bree looked down at the ground. Uncomfortable. DK looked over Bree and smirked “got her did you” He said nodding to Bree’s pants, Han’s Jeans. “naw I-“ Han started but Bree flared up. “No! get your head out of the gutters!” Bree said turning her back to him “I wish I would give myself over to Yakuza dogs…” Bree said Han looked over at her quickly “I’m still here you know” he said dully. Bree looked up at him, she wasn’t sure if she was sorry about her statement or not. “yakuza dog ne?” DK asked amused. Bree turned to face him “ you’re such a jerk…if it wasn;t for your uncles money no woman would stomach you” she hissed, walking over to the car, she opened the passenger’s seat door and got in. “ Why don’t we race…my girl against yours” DK said to Han. Han smirked and looked back at Bree in the car. He remembered his driving skills when she got mad. “deal…what does winner get?” Han asked “ 20 grand?” Dk said Han nodded and walked over to Bree’s side of the car.

“Take driver” He said helping her out of the car. Bree looked back to see Neela getting into the Driver’s seat of DK’s car. “what’s going on?” Bree asked. “we’re going to show DK what you’ve got” Han said getting in the passenger’s side. Bree took driver and waited for Neela to pull up next to her. The other Drifters on the mountain gathered around to watch from different placements on the mountain. Neela revved her Engine, at this Bree revved hers. A Girl walked in between the cars. “ready!” she called as she did so, Bree pulled the brake, Han watched her curiously “Set” The girl called Neela looked over at Bree, Smoke flew behind Han’s car. “go!” the girl called waving her hands down, Neela took off. Bree was still at the start. “looks like Han’s girl, can’t drive” Dk said in amusement. Seconds after, Bree tore away from the start, and flew past Neela a bit “Burn out” Han said with a smirk, Bree glanced at him and smirked as well. Putting the car into another gear, she turned a corner with Neela. Neela Drifted flawlessly in the turn, while Bree didn’t even attempt to, yet she still managed to stay neck and neck with Neela. Another turn was up ahead. “drift it” Han said to Bree, she looked at him as if he was crazy but did as she was told. Smoke flew from behind both cars as they drifted the turn together. “oh my….yeah!” Bree called as she had finally drifted. Han smiled and watch as Bree danced around in her seat, the car still gunning forward.

“remember you are still racing” Han laughed. Bree quickly put her hands back on the wheel. “oh” she said focusing on the road. She and Neela were still neck and neck. Bree fell back behind her and rode her tail wind, once she gathered enough speed she pulled out to the side and hit the nitrous. The care went zooming past Neela. Neela quickly hit her own Nitrous but she was too far away from Bree , and was now tailing her. Han looked back and laughed at Dk’s face. Bree swiveled slightly making it hard for Neela to ride her tailwind. Another turn came up the last turn. “again” Han called. Bree drifted the corner this time not as good as the first, putting she and Neela back and neck and neck. It was the final stretch. The other divers cheered for both racers, Bree looked over at Neela, only see DK make a face and mouth “you’re going to lose” at this she got mad. Bree jammed her foot onto the gass, she launched forward, and like a road hog, moved in front of Neela, moving back and forth between the two lanes making it impossible for Neela to pass her. Han laughed and clapped his hands in amusement looking back at DK. Han leaned out the window “ha!” he called pointing at them. Bree zoomed across the finishing line, whipping the car around to face DK and Neela in a cloud of smoke. Han jumped out the car, and Bree followed shortly after. Dk leered at Neela as they got out of the car, and slapped a large bundle of money into Han’s hand. “alright, that was luck” Dk said bitterly. “It wasn’t Luck..admit it she’s good” Han said. Dk shook his head and got back into the Car, Neela followed him and then stopped “you did great Bree’ra” she said offering a small smile. Bree nodded at her and watched as DK pulled off.
Bree turned to Han who was practically grinning. “you dusted her, DK taught her all she knows” Han said proudly. “well it hate to admit it…but that’s because my teacher is better” Bree said looked up at him, she cracked a small smile. Han smiled down at her, his smiled faded as they locked eyes, He stepped closer to her and went to touch her face, but quickly backed up as the other drivers whom were watching came to cheer on the winners.