Status: ON HOLD.

Behind the Computer.

Chapter Three.

Chapter Three;

After about an hour of questions and much explaining, I was leaning back against my pillows and Trevor had his head laying on the front of my shoulder. He just laid there explaining himself, as I played with his hair. I gave him the ocassional 'yeah' to let him know I was still listening.

"I know, I'm pretty effed up." He says, rubbing his hand on his face.

"Noo, you're not." I say. "We all have problems. Some are greater than other peoples. But believe me, I have my fair share of them, too."

"You do ?" He asks, sitting up and looking me directly in the eyes.

"Well, yeah. I have depression." I say.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that."

I nod my head, and sit up.

"So do you like me ?" He asks.

"In which term are we talking here ?" I ask.

"HAH ! I just got you to admit that you do." He smiles.

"Shoot.." I say, covering my face with my hands.

He takes my wrists, and pulls my hands away from my face. He looks me directly in the eyes, and says,

"I like you, too. I have for a long time now, but I've been to afraid to tell you, Aria." He smiles.

"I've liked you since the seventh grade." I say.

"Me too." He says.

He starts to lean in, and I just slowly close my eyes. His lips are less than an inch from mine, when someone opens my door. We back away quickly, and try to look as casual as possible. It's Mitchell and he's giving us a funny look.

"What were you two about to do ?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say. "Go, Mitchell. Get out of my room, GO !" I point him in the direction of the door telling him to leave.

"Uhh, I was just gonna tell Trevor that the studio is open, if he wanted to go record." He mumbles.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to !" Trevor says, rubbing his hands together.

He turns back around to me and says,

"Come with us."

"You sure I won't be a bother ?" I ask.

"Course not, come on." He says.

Mitchell walks out my door, and trods loudly down the stairs. I grab my phone, and start walking behind Trevor when he stops and turns around. He wraps one arm around my waist, and kisses me. He slowly brings his hand up to my cheek. His kiss is soft, but passionate at the same time. He pulls away and smiles. I open my mouth to speak, but he places his finger over my lips.

"Ssh, don't speak." He says, all seductive like.

We both laugh a bit. He extends his hand, and I take it.

We head to the studio, and after twenty minutes of driving, we arrive. My dad and Mitchell own this studio. Mitchell helps Trevor record songs, and he puts them on YouTube. He's actually really good. He does covers of a lot of good songs. And me and him have pretty much the same taste in music. We get inside and head to the back of the building where the recording studio is. Trevor pulls out his guitar and starts warming up a bit. The sound a guitar makes is so beautiful.

"Alright, Trevor. What are we planning on playing today ?" Mitchell asks through the microphone.

"Uhm, just start recording." He says.

Mitchell flips a few switches and turns a few knobs, making a red light turn on. Trevor starts playing, and immediatly know what he's playing. All I can do is smile when he looks over at me. He's playing my favourite song, Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens. (--Author's note; Hi. :3 oh kay, here's the link to the song if you'd like to give it a listen. It really is my favourite song and Kellin Quinn's voice is.. beautiful. I don't own the video, nor do I own Sleeping With Sirens or the song.. sadly. ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBjz9a3k_AE ) I mouth along to the song. While Trevor plays, I pull out my phone and decide to check Facebook. I was just about to update my status, when I already see a status update from myself.

'What the heck ?' I think to myself.

I begin to read it. My mouth forms an 'O' shape when I discover what iws says.

Aria Willows; 'I'm a naughty girl that needs to be punished. ;)'

I go to my profile to see if there's anymore statuses like that. And to my dismay, there's about three more.

Aria Willows; 'Ooh, I'm in the mood for some fun tonight. Who's in ? ;)'

Aria Willows; 'Mmm, I feel so bad right now. Hmu, boys !'

Aria Willows; 'Thinking about posting some naughty pics later... ;)'

I start to freak out. I drop my phone, and stand up. I run my hand through my hair, pick up my phone, and run outside. I lean against a wall and slide down it, crying. Trevor and Mitchell come running out the door. I sit there, and just go through the many messages from all these horny guys wanting me to 'satisfy' them.

"What's wrong ?" Mitchell asks.

I can't even talk. I don't want to talk. I just hand him the phone. Him and Mitchell stand there and go through my phone.

"Oh my God..." Is all I can hear them say.

"Did you give your password to anyone ?" Mitchell asks, handing my phone back. His demeanor is obviously angry, and upset.

"No. But the only person that could possibly know my password is Reagan, but she wouldn't do this to me." I say in between sobs. Mitchell just stomps away, and goes back inside. Trevor just stands there, looking down at me. It's obvious he doesn't really know what to do. He sits beside me, and just rubs his hand on the outside of my thigh. I scoot over to him, and curl up in a ball against his chest. He pulls me closer, and wipes away my tears with the pad of his thumb. He starts saying a bunch of sweet stuff to make me feel better. All in all, it does help a bit. After half an hour of sitting there, I'm about to doze off when I hear the door to the studio open and close. I look up and see Mitchell walking over to us.

"I'm soory about blowing up earlier. I was just mad that someone would do this to you." He says, once he reaches us.

"It's oh kay." I say.

"Come on, let's go home."

Trevor and I stand up, and head to the car.

After dropping off Trevor, we head home. I eat dinner, and head upstairs. I change into a big t-shirt and a pair of short shorts. Just as I was climbing into bed, my phone lights up.

Trevor; I'm really sorry about what happened earlier today, Aria. I'm sure school will be fine tomorrow, and everything will be just fine. As for now, just close your eyes, and go to sleep. Goodnight, beautiful. :)

Me; Thanks, Trevor. Goodnight to you as well, handsome. (:

I placed my phone back on my nightstand, and tried to brace myself for school tomorrow before falling to sleep.

**************************

My alarm clock starts buzzing really loudly, and startles me, causing me to fall out of my bed and onto the floor.. rather hard. I sigh, get up, and walk over to my closet. I decide on this. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54781870) I straighten my hair, stick a white bow in it, and head downstairs. I eat breakfeast slowly, thinking that would make the day go slower. It's hard to imagine this is happening on my SECOND day of school. But I guess that's High School. Mitchell comes down and motions for me to go. The car ride to school is quiet, until he says,

"If they pick on you, ignore them and still me, alright ?"

"Deal." I nod.

We arrive at school and get out. Trevor approaches us and gives me a hug, and fist bumps with Mitchell. I look around for Reagan and spot her talking to.. Tori ? But she hates Tori ? I walk over to her.

"Hey Rae." I smile.

Tori scoffs and walks away.

"Oh, hey." She says plainly.

"Is everything oh kay ?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure. Gotta go." She walks away.

I stand there in disbelief, wondering what just happenend. I sigh and walk back over to Mitchell and Trevor who had also seen what just happened.

"What was that about ?" Trevor asked.

I shurg my shoulders and look at the ground.

"Now I don't have anyone to hang out with today." I mumble.

Trevor then goes on one side of me, and Mitchell on the other. They link arms with me and say,

"YOU CAN HANG WITH US TODAY !"

I laugh and nod my head in agreement. The bell rings, and Trevor and I make our way to our first class that we just so happen to have together. We take our seats, and Trevor turns around to me. I notice people looking and pointing at me. Some are laughing, and some are talking at hushed tones. I shrug it off and say,

"Hey can I ask you about something ?"

"Sure." He says.

"So about the kiss yesterday.."

"Let me guess. You wanna know if I meant anything to me ? And why I did it ?" He asks, cutting me off.

"Actually, yes."

"Well yes, it meant a lot to me. I felt something when we did, and why I did it ? Cause I like you a lot and I knew you'd like it, too." He smiles, poking my arm.

All I can do is smile. He can be so goofy sometimes. But it was the cutest thing ever.
“I actually need to talk to you about something, but not here, at lunch.” He says.
I smile and nod my head.
He turns back around when the teacher walks in. After an hour of classwork, the bell rings. I say goodbye to Trevor, and make my way to Math. Now I can talk to Reagan and ask her what's up. I walk in and take my seat next to her. I turn her way and ask,

"Did I do something ?"

"Yes, you did." She answers, not turning her attention from the front of the room.

"Care to share ?" I ask.

"I'm surpised you don't know already, Aria. Remember when you and Tori used to be friends ?" She says.

"Yeah ?"

"And when you guys were friends those three years of middle school, you guys hated me ?"

"Uhm, yeah." I answer.

"She told me everything she told you. She told me that you told her a lot of my secrets that were meant to be kept between us, and us only. Thankfully, she didn't tell anyone, but how could you, Aria ? I thought we were friends ?" She finishes.

"We are, Reagan. That was two years ago and I regret everything. I thought we talked this through ?" I mumble.

"Yeah, I thought so, too. But she went into detail and told me things that YOU didn't bother telling me. So we are no longer friends anymore. Don’t ever talk to me again.” She practically yells.

People turn around and look at us. I turn forward, and sigh.

‘Great..’ I think to myself.

**********************

Lunch time is finally here, and I’m kinda nervous as to what Trevor said he needed to talk to me about. I near my locker, and see Trevor there waiting for me. Once he sees me, he smiles and waves. I wave back and jog over to my locker.

“Ready ?” He asks.

I shut the locker door.

“Absolutely.” I say, taking his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy beautifuls. :3