Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

Shooting Stars.

Denise and I made it into the cheer leading squad. All three of us we're excited that we were part of the school's curricular activities, so we went out to celebrate, but this time we made sure Denny came with us and didn't attend another party.

Vic invited one of his friends to tag along so we were waiting for them to pick us up at our dorm.
Denise ended up wearing a flowy tank with denim skinny jeans and her favorite sandals. Her hair was scrunched up and had a flower barrette on.
I always dress different than she does, I put on a black tank top with a gray and black flannel shirt, my dark blue skinny jeans, my wallet connected with a chain, and my black vans. I don't really have much of a sense of style. Denise is more of the shopper and stylist and shit.
I brushed my hair and just let it fall the way it wants, and fixed the glasses on my face.

"Do I look okay?" Denise asked me as she turned around from the mirror that was hanging up on the wall, she fixed her hair to the sides and smiled at me.
"You know I have no idea about fashion."
"Just-does it look nice or not? I have a feeling that Vic is going to bring Shane."
"Yes, I guess you look nice and do I finally get to meet this Shane guy you hooked up with the night you ditched vDawg and I?" I smiled at her as I popped in a hot cheetoh in my mouth.

She just looked at me and smoothed out her shirt. "I was drunk, but he's pretty attractive. He has a tattoo on his forearm and a tribal on his bicep." She said as she smiled showing her teeth.

We hear knocking on the door and I immediately start to get butterflies in my stomach.
"Oh, Victor," Denise whispered and pretended to faint.
I threw her my small pillow and got up from the bed, laughing at Denise.
She answered the door and stood very still with a huge smile on her face.
"You remember Shane, right Denise?" Vic teased.
"Well of course." She gave them both a hug and I walked behind her to greet them.
"Vic." I gave him a smile and wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him tightly.
Den and Shane were just looking at each other and looked back at Vic and I, who were still hugging.
"You never hug me like that, Vic." Denise pouted her lips which made Vic blush.
"Uh,"
"I'm kidding. Let's go!" Denise shouted as she puts a hand on her chest, "Take a joke, Victor!"

We walked down to the parking lot heading to Shane's car.
Shane and Denise walked ahead of us as Vic and I walked slow an behind them.
He was walking really close to me where our shoulders would brush as his arms would move.

He was telling me about his music class and how much he really enjoyed playing guitar, "My music class is really awesome, like REALLY awesome." He smiled as he clapped his hands together.
"Yeah, I know. You've been telling me about it, Dork." I laughed and shoved him to the side playfully.

He wanted to be in a band like Pantera or Thrice, since his father got him into playing a guitar and bought Mike a drum set.
I thought it was all fascinating.
He was a big dreamer.

We got to Shane's car and sat in the back.
Denise and Shane were having their own conversation so I just continue talking to Vic.
I put on my seat belt and put my hand down on the middle of the seat, staring out the window, watching the buildings pass us by.
Shane started the car, pulled out of the parking space, and start heading to the restaurant.
Vic's hand accidentally touched mine. But as I look at my hand, he was looking out the window.
A smile formed on my lips and I look out the other window.
He began to move his hand closer to mine, and he laced them together. My stomach started to flutter and as well as my heart. My heart pretty much skipped a beat, and couldn't this stupid smile off my face.
Shane blasted one of my favorite bands and I quickly snapped my head to him and shouted, "YOU LISTEN TO THIS BAND!?"
He looked through the rear view mirror and smiled, "Of course. Sick ass band."
"I already like you Shane."
It got quiet. "As a friend, is what I meant to say." I bit my bottom lip, "As a friend, nothing more." I said as I put a hand behind my neck as I heard everyone chuckle.
Vic gave my hand a squeeze and I looked at him. He was smiling, staring straight ahead and fixing his hair on the rear view mirror with his open hand.

We pulled up to the restaurant and all started to get out of Shane's car, and all climbed out. I shut the door behind me, and watch as Denise fixes her hair on the window, and as Shane fixes his shirt, and while I look at Vic and he's also fixing his hair on the window.
I look at myself on the window to see if I needed to fix anything since everyone else was.
I looked down at the window's reflection and tilted my head.

Nothing.

So I just pulled up my pants.

We walk in as the kind hostess showed us to our booth.
Shane and Dee sat across from us, as Vic and I sit next to each other.
"Would you like to hear our specials today?" The waiter said, handing us the menus and passing out the knives, forks and spoons that were wrapped with a napkin,
"
No thank you, I'll just have a Blue Hawaii." Shane said, and looked at Den. Every freaken minute at least one of them would look at the other.

I hated it.

Vic intertwined his hand with me and initiated a conversation with all of us.

When Vic held my hand, it was so unexpected. I just smiled, and I was pretty sure I couldn't breath.

Shane and Den talked about the party they went to and about joining the Greek system. Then Shane and Vic spoke about soccer.
I stayed quiet since I'm not a sports person or a party goer, I'm kind of a party pooper. I help people get back home, and not be dead.
"Shane, I think I left my phone in your car." Dee looked through her purse. "Can you come with me to go get it?"
I kicked her under the table and gave her a nasty glare.
She just smiled as she scooted out of the booth.
"We'll be back." She followed behind Shane and left me alone with Vic. We were still holding hands.
I looked at him and grinned.

He let go of my hand, removed some of the strands of black hair covering my eyes from my bangs and looked into my eyes while his gorgeous smile sent me into a daze.
I was smiling like a complete utter idiot but I didn't care. My feelings for Vic were escalating even more after these past couple of weeks. Everything was starting to fall in place. Something I've been wanting since we became friends in high school. I was just too nervous that I kept messing up every chance that was given to us for our lips to finally meet. As much as I wanted to, I panicked and also changed the subject.
"Bekah," he finally spoke. "I--"
"I think I'm gonna try the Chicken Alfredo Fettuccini." I blurted out and closed my menu while looking down at it. Biting my tongue, probably making it bleed.
Once again, I wanted to slap myself.

Dammit, Bekah! What the hell is wrong with you?!

I really need to stop doing that! He'll probably think I don't like him or something.

Ugh.

Vic and I sat in the awkward quietness that I've made, untill Shane and Denise came back.

I was still mad at myself so I forced a grin on.

As we ate dinner, I was quiet. I was just listening to everyone talk. Denise would kick my leg every few seconds to get my attention. I'm probably going to have bruises.

After dinner, Vic and I walked back to the car.

It was quiet at first until I broke the ice and began apologizing.

"I'm sorry fo--"
"No, it's fine, I was ju--" he sighed. "I didn't mean for it to be awkward." He leaned back on the Shane's black corvette and placed his hands on his jean's pockets while staring at the night sky above us.
I took a step close to him and looked down at his black vans. They still had that small green neon heart I drew when we were seniors. It made me smile and I looked up at him.
"I'm sorry for always ruining the moment. I just get nervous and start freaking out." I lean back on the corvette next to him and look up at they sky as well. I then jump up on it and sit down.
Vic looks up to me and smiles.
"Look, a shooting star." I point up at the stars. "Make a wish." I elbowed him and he takes a step forward and looks up.
"I have the greatest friend in the whole world with me right now. I don't need a wish. You make one."
I close my eyes and scrunch them as I try to think of a wish. A million things come up to mind and I contemplate for awhile and finally decided on a wish.
Right when I open my eyes, Vic's perfectly shaped lips were pressed onto mine and without hesitation, I kiss back.
His warm hands were cupping my neck while my mind was racing in no general direction. I tried to avoid the feeling of the butterflies flying wildly in the pit of my stomach.
It was the most perfect kiss I had ever experienced. It was so warm and passionate that the only thought that ran through my mind was that I knew in my heart that I was in love with him. I pulled him closer to me as our lips are still locked.
The kiss stops, he pushes my hair back behind my ear, and our eyes were locked onto each others.
"I'm sor--"
I interrupted him before he could apologize. "Don't be." I smiled and he returned the smile back.
He kissed my cheek, and my face turns pink. It's a few minutes and Vic and I are still waiting for them. I was still sitting on the corvette, as Vic had his back against it, his hand in his pockets and a smile still on our faces.
"I wonder what's taking them long." He said as I took the beanie off his head and put it on, and looked towards the direction of the restaurant.
"I don't know, man. You're probably thinking the same thing that I am." I said letting my head fall back and kicking my legs in the air.

He comes and kisses me on the lips again and holds my hands tight, "Was it that?" He smiled, and my smile grew on my face.
"No," I chuckled.
"Oh, well--that's embarrassing." He said shoving his hands back in his pockets.
"Don't be embarrassed." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and continued to look up at the stars.

I hop off the car as I see them walking out. Shane was rubbing the back of his neck and smiling while Denise was blushing and looking down.

They're going to end up dating. I could already tell.

They finally approached us, still smiling, "Ready to go home?" Den said cheerfully and looked at Vic.
"Let's go." Shane got his keys out of his pockets and unlocked the car as we drove back to the dorms.
♠ ♠ ♠
PREPARE FOR SOME SHIT THAT'S GOING TO GO DOWN IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

WHOOOOOO
-Bekah

You guys want to know a secret? bekah idolizes Justin Bieber :x
-gema