Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

Intimacy.

Are you still coming over? Or are you going to ditch me again...Jerk.
-Bekah
I'm on my way as we text! I just left my parent's house. Don't worry ;)
-Vic Nasty
Better get your ass over here or I'll shove my foot down your throat!
What's with the wink?
-Bekah
I accidentally typed the semi colon instead of the colon. :(
And can you be any less mean? -.-
-Vic Nasty
I'll stop being mean when you deserve to be treated nice. *cough*stop ditching me*cough*
:)
-Bekah
Lol. I'm getting inside my car. I'll be there in a few minutes!
-Vic Nasty


I looked at Denise who was standing in front of the closet contemplating on what to wear, pulling clothes out of the closet, the throwing them on the floor if she isn't satisfied. She changed about six times already and she still couldn't decide what to wear.

Girls. I swear.

"How about this? With my fedora?" She put a hanger, that had a shirt, over her neck to imagine her wearing it. "Or this one," She took it off and with her other arm she had another blouse. "It's navy blue and gray. Two of my favorite colors."
"Where exactly are you going?" I asked, looked up at her for a moment, then went back to my Rolling Stones magazine.
"He won't tell me. He just said to dress comfortable." She let out a sigh of frustration and looked at herself in the mirror. Messing with her shirt, pulling on her clothes. Making faces into the mirror.
"Well dress comfortable. Shorts and a tee." I joked and she frowned. I just rolled my eyes and looked back the magazine.
"I'm going with the Gray and Blue one. Since my hair is straight already. Fedora or beret?" She put on her fedora and then switched to her beret.
"Um, the pedora I guess."
"It's Fedora. You know, with a F. Not a P." She said as she more 'umf' into the F noise.
"Like I care." I closed the magazine and rolled to my back and stared at the ceiling which had beer caps stuck on the wall. A thing Vic, Mike, Denise and I would do when we drink. Even though we were underage.
Why we did it? I have no idea. Probably just a drunk thing.

I miss those days, when Vic didn't ditch us.

"What are you and Vic doing tonight?" Dee asked and changed into another blouse.
"IF he shows up, I don't know," I sighed, "Probably just hang out in here and play guitar. Since it's all he ever talks about." I sigh and mess with ends of my hair, wrapping it around my fingers, then watching it unravel.

Knock, knock.

"That is for me. I'll see you....tomorrow?" She sprayed perfume in the air, then shimmied into the sent cloud, and then opened the door.
"Now you two behave! I know where you sleep Shane!" I shouted and got up from my bed, "I'll shove this lava lamp up your asshole!" I said as I was holding the lava lamp I had next to my night stand.
He laughed, "I'll bring her body parts home tomorrow. I'll make sure they're cleaned up just for you." He winked and closed the door.

I put the lava lamp back down on the night stand, then I went to my side of the closet and picked out a nice shirt to wear. I then put on lotion and laid back down on my bed and waited for Vic's presence to arrive.
"Please show up," I said to myself, hoping it teleported into Vic's mind. It's bad enough that I don't get to see him everyday because of soccer and his stupid band. I felt like I was losing him, and I don't like it. It's hurting me in a way I cannot describe. He's been ditching his classes. Denise and I try to see him in his dorm, but he's never there. Like ever.
Denise even felt the same, Vic Denise and I are the closest. He's become so distant from us.

I hated it.

I close my eyes and just started pondering about everything. How I met Vic and Denise. How I spilled my tray of food on Vic, How Denise and I both tripped and ended up belly flopping on the ground.

When we all went to Prom together with Mike. I remembered how nice Vic looked in a tux, how we stuck out from everyone.
We were the misfits. Danced like no body was watching, and not carrying. Heading bagging to songs that aren't heavy. How Denise FORCED me into a dress. Literally, she pretty much ripped my clothes off, and forced the dress onto my body. She threw heels at me, but I just wore my vans. I hate girly, frilly, or poofy things.
Graduation. Our parents crying, especially Vic's parents crying to us. We were like their other kids.
And then the road trip we took right after graduation. That night I can remember so much. And just the memories we've shared together. We're being pulled apart, we are becoming distant. And I can't stand it. It puts a pain in my chest.

I start to drift, my eyes opening and closing slowly, of how tired I was becoming waiting for Vic.

I knew better to get my hopes up, he's not going to show up.

I ended up just wanting to take a nap, but before I can enter my deep sleep, I was awakened by a knock on the door and the sound of Vic's voice.
"Lucy, I'm home," He smiled and I couldn't help but smiley stupidly. I sat up on my bed and he laid down next to me and got his phone out to text. "So what's good?" He smiled and continued texting on his phone.
"You're a jerk," I stared at his phone, I took the phone away from him and put in my hands.
He smiled and sighed. Then attempted to take the phone away but I hid it behind my back.
"What chu gone' do now? Huh?" I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him.
"Oh, I don't know," He began to tickle me. "Tickle the crap out of you until you surrender!"
I started laughing uncontrollably, trying not to surrender. I leaned back hiding the phone on my back, but he ended up getting on top and continued to tickle me.
I grabbed the phone with my left hand and stretched it so that it was out of his reach.
He pinned my right hand under my back and tried reaching for the phone but couldn't.
"You're mean!" he whined and laughed.
"Says the one who has been ditching me and De. Sound familiar?" I said and waving his phone in the air.
"I know, I'm sorry."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're lucky that I forgive you so easily, Vic." I said handing back his phone.

He looked at me, smile widely and sat up.
"What?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.
He removed his snapback off his head so that he can fix his hair, and looked at my hands.
"You have really small hands," he got my hand and measured how short my hand was against his. "I think you're hands are deformed."
I smacked his arm and he laughed. "Your hands are ginormous. I mean look!" I put my other hand up and measured it with his other hand. Now both of our hands were up and being measured.
"Ompa Lumpa," he laughed out loud and tried to slap him again but he grabbed my hand and interlocked them together, he did the same with the other.
"You can't slap me anymore," he taunted, then shaking them around. He grinned at me.
I tried letting go of his grab but he would move them around and cross them so that I couldn't move my arms.
I whined, moving our hands and arms in the air trying to get him to let go.
I struggled trying to make him let go but I failed. I got up on my knees on the mattress and tried to yank my hand off his hold but it still didn't work.
He spread his hands out wide and pulled me towards him so I could fall but my forehead ended up hitting his.
"Nice one Vic," I laughed.

His eyes met mine and slowly my smile started to disappear as our lips were centimeters away. My heart racing, and my mind shouting a me, the thoughts in my head going everywhere. Hitting every wall in my mind.

I bit my lower lip and I kept my eyes locked into his perfectly almond brown eyes until my eyes lowered down to his lips.
He leaned his head and brushed his lips against mine, so softly, pushing his lips on mine as I returned the favor.
I wrapped my left arm around his neck and pulled him closer to me, my stomach filled with butterflies.
The kiss went from soft to passionate in a matter of seconds, how he started to bring me closer, and how I start to pull on his hoodie.
My breathing was getting heavy and my glasses were fogging up, he took off my glasses and put them on the night stand next to me, and smiled at me. He leans in closer once again, and places his wonderful lips on mine, making it wonderful again.
He moved his hands to my waist and softly massaged my sides while my other arm joined my left.

He started leaning forward and I started falling back.
He then lifted himself up with his right arm and lowered me down the mattress with his left arm so that he can adjust himself on top, comfortably, without breaking the kiss.
After a few minutes, the kissing started to get deeper and I began to unzip his gray hoodie.
He pulled away from the kiss and looked straight into my desiring eyes.
A length of hair covered my face and he gently moved it back and started caressing my cheek and gave me smile. It was the most adorable smile that had my stomach fluttering and also made my cheeks turn red.

We stood there for a while gazing deeply into each other's eyes, as our lips brush against each other's, our noses touching at the tip.
I moved in closer and kissed him again, letting our lips fit together perfectly. I kissed the top of his lips as he kissed my bottom lip, and pulled him closer down to me.
I began to raise up his shirt and slowly started to feel his bare skin pressed on top of me.
He shifted up a little and completely removed his shirt. His tanned body is above me, and I have it all to myself.
My hands started to shake as I carefully placed my hands on his chest and our lips start to move in unison again. I brought my hands up to his long soft brown hair and tangled my fingers in them.
He started kissing my jaw line and headed for my neck, which sent goosebumps down my spine. He placed his left hand under my shirt, and places his hand in the middle of my back.
I wrapped my arms under his arms, and softly gripped his skin.

I was in a daze and all I cared about, at this very moment, was how good it felt kissing Victor's soft lips.

I suddenly felt my heart beating fast as he began to peel off my shirt.
He was still breathing heavily in front of me and I could smell his mint breath from the gum he was chewing on early.

He removes my shirt carefully and pressed his chest against mine again and begins to kiss me under my ear, letting a small moan escape from my mouth. Sliding his hands on the sides of my body. Gives me goosebumps, and kissed my lips again.

"It's....my.....first time," I panted, while his hands were rolling down my gray sweats.
"It's my first time too," he mumbled into my lips and pulled do and pulled them off.
He touched my body so gently and passionately, something I had longed for in so long.
I start to unbutton his jeans, with my hands still shaking.
I pulled them off, struggling since they were somewhat tight.
After his assistance, we were later on completely bare.

We just stared at each other, we knew what was about to happen next, and our breathing still heavy.

I wasn't afraid of what was going to happen next. I felt safe with him. I loved the warmth of his body on mine. He's the guy I love and I know I won't ever regret this beautiful moment.
He slightly lifted himself up and leaned down to let himself inside me.
I gripped on to his hair as I started to feel the pain once he started to thrust in. I shut my eyes as he continues, I gripped his shoulders, as he kisses my neck.
Our legs weaved and tangled together.
I tried not to let out a loud noise so I clenched my teeth together and held in the pain.
After awhile, it became more passionate and I could say that the feelings I now have for Vic weren't just love, it was beyond.

All the pain was gone, Vic continued to kiss me as he does.
We try not to make noise, we just gripped each other's skin and hair. Our mouths open but with nothing coming out, my toes pointed and my head tilts back. Vic hovers above me, and falls next to me. Wrapped, and tangled in my sheets.

Our bodies covered in sweat, and slowly start to fall asleep.

-

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I groaned and put a pillow over my head.

I'm never a morning person. I rolled over, but something didn't feel right, I sat up quickly and looked at a empty side of my bed.

Vic?

My heart sank to my stomach, I felt I wanted to throw up. I looked around the room.

No sign of him anywhere.

I got up and put my clothes on and looked in the bathroom. No, he's not there either. I walked across the dorm to see if Vic was home. I knocked on the door, and it was pushed open by my knocks. It was dark, and unusual. I walked inside and turned on the light.

Nothing is in his room anymore, no more posters on his wall, no more anything. I covered my mouth with my hand walked back to my room and called Denise.

"Dee, you need to come back to our dorm, now. Please." I said in between breaths, as I was sobbing.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked with concern.
"It's Vic." I cried harder.
"I'm on my way. Shane can you-" She said and hung up the phone.

I'm alone in my room, and there is no sign of him anywhere.

I put my head in my hands, and cried loudly until Denise got here. She burst through the door, there was anger on her face. She shut the door behind her and came and hugged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOO! YEAH.
This chapter is has a lot of drama into it. Get ready for the next few ones. ;D

-Bekah.