Sunrises on Love

chapter 9

I awoke the next morning, well afternoon more like it, to the sound of a crying baby, momentarily confused I got up and rubbed my eyes. That's when I remembered that mom was home, and so were the twins! I rushed to my door, threw it open and ran to the nursery, where Mom and Ethan sat, each holding a twin. Mom was holding Cayden and Ethan was holding Kamryn. " Hey Sweetie, I would have woken up you up when we got here but you looked so peaceful and content plus the twins were also asleep.

I smiled and went to stand over her and looked down at my baby brother. "He is so adorable, damn you guys make cute kids!" They laughed and I was finally happy. The thought of legends and werewolves was far from my min-. Holy Fucking Shit! Bile rose in my throat and I ran to the bathroom, making it just in time to throw up what WASN'T in my stomach.

* Paul's Pov*

" YOU TOLD HER!!"

" OF COURSE I TOLD HER, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO FIND OUT IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR STUPID ASS!!"

" YOU COULD HAVE TOLD HER SHE FELL OR SOMETHING, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE REMEMBERED. ANYWAY SHE IS MY IMPRINT THEREFORE MY JOB TO TELL HER!!!!"

Before Jared could make a comeback Sam flew off the couch and got in between the two friends. "That is enough! Calm down. Jared wasn't the one to tell him, I was, and I am alpha so what I say goes. Paul I know you didn't want her to know but she does and now you both have to make sure she doesn't say anything" Sam looked Paul in the eyes as he spoke. Paul ran his hands threw his short hair and groaned in his left over anger. He opened the sliding door and ran into the woods. Man has he done that a lot in the past day and a half.

I stripped my clothes and tied them to the cord around my ankle and phased. I let the heat and anger from the fight with Jared take over my thoughts and change into my silver wolf. Aidan's terrified scream still haunted me. Why couldn't she have been like Emily and accepted it? But then I love her because she is herself, not Emily. I still couldn't get the image of her on the ground and bleeding, all because I can't control my anger. I scarred her, I really am a monster aren't I?

I ran through my patrol without really paying attention. Aidan consumed my thoughts. When Embry came and took over for me I had finally made up my mind. I had to go see her, I had to get her to see that we aren't bad, that I am not a monster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its short my friend actually forced me to write but oh well

Hope you like it lovelies xxx