Status: <3 my first

It will rain.

The best christmas?

" JESS! Its Christmas get up!" My brother mason yelled at me while jumping on my bed. I pushed him off and jetted down stairs "ITS CHRISTMAS BISSHES!" ********* when I finished opening my gifts I was overwhelmed with my 1D merchandise "Jessie were getting dinner you coming? " my mom questioned. " NO! Jimmy protested" I yelled and started laughing " So that's a no right ah oh well were leaving anyway bye Jesse love ya." I ran down stairs " love you to mommy you to daddy see ya." And with that they left me home alone. I turned on my Ipod and blasted " everything about you " throughout the house and put it on loop on about the 10th time of listening to it I got a call from my uncle " MERRY CHRISTM- what's wrong?" There was a long pause on the other other line" your parents mason and Leslie were in a crash and were severely injured." I dropped the phone and ran to the hospital I asked where they were I went to their room my dad motioned me over " Jess call this number if the worst of things happens " he siad while tears were streaming down my face I looked over and my sister was covered in a white sheet I shakily took the paper and read the name Tricia. " Jessica when you call her tell her that you are Jessica Lynn and that you are her daughter." I was in shockim her daughter where did that name sound so familiar? I heard a long Heep looked up and my dad was gone. Forever. I walked back home bawling while singing moments. When I got home I called Tricia. "Hello is this Tricia I'm Jessica Lynn I was told by my dad I'm your daughter." There was a pause " where do you live ill send your brother to pick you up when he goes by there." 987 huckleberry lane Kalamazoo Michigan." Okay he'll be there tomorrow." I was devastated having to pack my stuff while getting rid of my family's. " okay." It was barely audible but the phone clicked letting me know she hung up. I went to my room started packing and ended up crying myself to sleep. I woke up to the doorbell at 2 in the afternoon. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and my back hurt because of the weird sleeping position I was in. I opened my door and zayn malik was standing there. I was embarrassed because I was wearing a one direction fan tee. He took one look at me and said "so your the sister I never knew I had."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story and its probably not that goo but ill keep it going :)