Status: <3 my first

It will rain.

is this the real life?

"What! There is no way I am related to you in any way!" I reached in my pocket and pulled out my wad of string, picked out a piece and started playing with it " well um Jessica are you finished packing?" I threw my head back and started laughing then I started crying " no I haven't what about their stuff I cant just leave it here" I was gut off by someone yelling at zayn. "Zayn when are we going!" I tried to peek around zayn to see who it was " guys come on in we need to figure out what to do with this stuff." I was so relieved that I was having help with all this instead of doing it by my self. They came in and sat down on the sofa " would you guys like some crumpets?" I said walking towards the kitchen " that would be nice love" Harry said " but first can someone explain what they are and how to make them?" The guys started to laugh because it was funny or I was dumb I just don't know. Zayn got up and said" well we will find something lets go look at what you have." We walked in the kitchen and the fridge was open so I dropped to the floor and belted " I've been acting like someone who fell on the floor its your fault you didn't shut the refrigerator maybe that's the reason ive been acting so cold!" The guys came in the kitchen to see what was going on " Do you always act like this Jessica? " Niall questioned. I nodded " yep and call me Jesse or Jesse, Jessica is for when Im in trouble.So I have food and drinks help yourselves I need to finish packing my crap." I started walking to my room " hey Jessica do you need any help packing?" I looked back to see zayn at the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah that would be great." I said while trying not to cry. This is all some big horrible prank can I just say the words " I'm Jessica Lynn and ive just been punked" I sighed. " what are you talking about?" Darn it I did not mean to say that aloud " oh its nothing. ***********★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★*★*********** "Well boys that has it about done did." I stated looking around my old house. "Okay lets go I don't think jess needs to be reminded about this." Liam stated. I was so relieved to get out of there so I didn't cry like an idiot in front of them. We got on the buss and I sat next to Louis and Harry and in front of Zayn. We had been riding for a while when I thought everyone was asleep I didn't want to but a tear slid down my cheek accompanied by a few more when Harry whispers in my ear, "Don't cry you can only get better it'll be alright trust me." He wiped my tears and huged me. We soon fell asleep me laying on his chest with his arms around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these chapters are sooo short but any way I would really like some feed back on what you want to happen or not thanks :)