Finding the One

The One.

The next morning I wake up, surprisingly not hungover. I look around to see Chris fast asleep on my kitchen floor, but I wonder where everyone else is. I go into my room to see PJ past out in my bed and then I go into Phil's room to see him awake on his laptop.

"Hey, where did everyone go?" I say sitting on his bed.

"Jack, Charlie and Carrie weren't drunk so they were able to get Dean and Alex home so they just left and obviously Chris and Pj..." We both giggle.

"Okay, well, i'm gunna change my clothes and go over and apologize to Allora..." I get up and start to walk out.

"Yea what was that all about?" He asks as i'm in the doorway.

"I kinda pulled my 'sexual predator' drunk on her last night and it didn't end well..." I leave him room embarrassed and then tiptoe into my room to grab a change of clothes without waking Pj and then tiptoe-ing to the bathroom to change.

I quickly head over to her flat and knock on the door. I wait a couple seconds then no answer. I knock again, a little louder this time but a couple seconds later no answer. I sigh and then go to walk away but then the door slowly opens. I turn around to see a bed-headed tired Allora. I don't care if she just woke up, she still looks gorgeous. I let myself in and lean on the counter in her kitchen.

"Well hello Sleeping Beauty." I jokingly say and she playfully punches my arm and tells me to shut up. She walks into the kitchen to get some water and I follow closely behind her. "Hey, can I talk to you about last night?" I fix my fringe nervously.

She shrugs. "Yea, I guess."

"I'm sorry I tried to kiss you last night." I sigh. "When i'm drunk i'm... impulsive. It's just.. I will admit, even though we just met, I like you." We walk over to her couch. "I feel like we connect. We have a lot in common. Also you're really nice. But I kinda wanted to wait a little before asking you out, to get to know each other more you know?" I bite my lip nervously. I plead with my eyes for her forgiveness.

"You're going to ask me out?" Her eyes widen and I notice a slight smirk curving in her face. Then I realize what I just said.

"Yea I kinda just ruined that surprise... shit." I chuckle while looking at the ground. She moves closer to me and looks in my eyes.

"Well, even if you did ask me now," She pushes her hair out of her eyes. "I would have said yes either way." She grabs my hand and I feel my face get hot.

"Wait, so i'm confused.. are we dating now?" I feel like I sounded a bit to excited.

She looks down at the ground then back to me. "I don't know, but whatever we are, I like it." We both giggle then she hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze tight. When she starts to pull away I pull her back and embrace her even tighter. I kiss her forehead then finally let her go. We sit there in silence for a moment just looking at eachtoher, smiling, then her phone starts going off. I see its from someone with the contact name just as 'Lex(:'

"Hey! Where have you been?!" She questions the person excitedly. "Wait, how did you get he-" There's a long pause then she set's down the phone. She looks up at me with wide eyes. "Quick quick hide in my bedroom!" She grabs my hand and yanks me off the couch.

"Wait why??" I ask as i'm being dragged to her room.

"Lex is kinda a... really big fan of you and Phil. I'd rather her not fan girl over my boyfriend. So just hide there until its safe for you to leave okay??" She pushes me in and I fall onto her bed.

"Wait did you say I was your boyfriend?!" I call to her after she closes the door, but no answer.

I decide to sit on the ground in front of h a little shelf and check out the album collection that she has. I go through and I notice some very good ones like My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Devil Wears Prada, and Panic At The Disco. Then there is a few i've heard of but never listened to, and some that sounded really obscure. I hear talking from the other room while I do this then all of a sudden a loud bang on the door and Allora yelling 'DONT GO IN THERE!' I listen closely to Allora make up an excuse that her room is messy as a reason why her friend can't come in. I'm guessing her friend made a surprise visit? I then hear some shuffling then the door flings open. I stare at the short, black haired girl wide eyed, and she does the same with me.

She steps back a few and then looks in Allora's direction. "Why is there an attractive british youtuber in your bedroom?" I press my lips to try not to laugh.

"Uh, I might have a surprise too...?" Allora try's to joke while walking up next to her friend.

"Hiya!" I cheerfully say, trying to break tension.

"Dan, not now." Allora gives me the death glare then walks over and pulls me from the ground. "Actually, Dan was just leaving. Sorry lex." We walk into the hallway and she closes the door to her flat. "Sorry about that." She faces me. "Now i'm going to get questioned and she's going to fan girl and-"

"Its fine, its kinda cute that people fangirl." I think back to when I read Allora's tweets of her 'fangirling' over me and Phil. "Obviously not as cute as you." I put my hand on the side of her face and she looks up at me and smirks. I pull her a bit closer and stare into her amazing eyes.

"That was so cheesy, you know that right?" She giggles and I wrap my other arm around her waist.

"Shut up." I giggle and pull her into a kiss. Just then I get the thought in my head that this was supposed to happen. This was a part of my life plan. We've only known each other for a few days but I can tell, I can feel it everywhere. Phil is right. She is my one. I pull back I smile at her. I slowly back up into my flat and she does the same. I slowly close my door then run through my hair and sigh happily.

I do a little dance/walk into the kitchen to find food. I grab a banana and start eating it while dancing to myself in the kitchen due how happy I am.

"Okay, you only do that when you are extremely happy about something, what's going on?" Phil walks in the room giggling at me. "I'm guessing she accepted the apology?" He puts his cup from when he had tea earlier in the sink.

"She did more than that." I take a bite of my banana and spin around. "We kissed!" I dance my way into the living room and flop down on the couch.

"Uh, congradulations..? You've kissed loads of girls before I don't get why you're danc-" He stops and looks at me and smiles. "I was right, she IS your one!"

"Shut up!" I laugh and throw a pillow at him. I put both of my hands behind my head and smile at the ceiling. "Thanks for encouraging me to go for her man, i'm thanking you partially for this. It's just.. I never had that feeling before. Before with other girls, I would just have that thought in my head that I was in love and I guess I just loved the thought of love. But.." I sit up and look at the ground. "When I kissed her, I didn't just think it, I felt the feeling through my entire body, like chills, or electricity as cheesy as that sounds. I have just never EVER felt this before.. not even with...ya.." I scratch my neck and scrunch my face up.

"I understand Dan, don't worry." Phil grabs his laptop from the table and turns it on.

"Hey, where did PJ and Chris go?"

"PJ didn't wake up hungover so he thought he should get him and Chris back home."

"Oh.." I stand up and head for the bathroom. When I get out I walk back into the living room where Allora and her friend are. I was a bit confused but I went with it. I sit back down on the couch. I gesture for her to come over so she does leaving Lex and Phil to talk.

"So, about what happened earlier.." I smirk at the thought. "I liked it a lot, like, A LOT. It just felt right you know?" I blush and fix my fringe. I want to tell her everything I told Phil.

"Is it weird that's exactly what I was thinking..?" She bites her lip and I laugh and shake my head. Phil soon asks us if we're dating now, I tell him I don't really know. He encourages us to wait a couple weeks before really doing anything. We agree, even though I guess we already are secretly dating.

Allora and Lex stay the day just to talk and hang out. That night after they leave I try and sleep but its hard cause I keep thinking about today. Just as i'm about to drift into sleep my phone starts ringing with a very familiar number. Oh god.