If Love Is The Answer, Could You Repeat The Question?

Scene four; part one

So it's like this: You just got to Baltimore, found out you have to share a bed with him for the next two weeks and now he's giving you a tour of his house.

It's nothing like you expected it to be because you were expecting Mickey Mouse lining every inch of the house. Make no mistake that there was Mickey Mouse and Disney things here and there, but not nearly as much as you thought there was going to be, but you'd never admit that out loud.

"And this is where you would have been sleeping had the band not dumped all their stuff on me." He said, opening a door next to the bathroom. The small room was filled with guitars and wires and cases of sorts.

"I mean you could throw a sheet over all the cases and call it a bed." You joke, leaning against the wall.

"You know, I can sleep on the couch if you're uncomfortable with sleeping with me." He says looking you in the eye, making you feel naked and exposed and you can't fight the butterflies because you're definitely thinking of a different meaning to sleeping with him than he is.

"No, it's fine, really." You tell him, because it really is and you thought it would be the other way around, him being uncomfortable with the idea but apparently not. "It'll be just like in the hotel, except with significantly more room."

"And a bigger bed," He adds leading you further down the short hallway.

"How much bigger?" You ask.

"King sized." He states, opening the door you were standing in front of, which led into his room. It was surprisingly clean, with a huge bed in one corner. You had been expecting Disney sheets but instead they were dark blue, but you did find the Mickey Mouse pillow cases cute.

Although nothing about any of this experience since you left five days ago had been what you were expecting and you just keep getting surprises thrown at you left, right and center.

You set your bag and guitar case down in the corner by a really nice looking dresser opposite of the bed.

"So basically for the next two weeks, we'll just work on a lot of prepping and things like that. They don't have any shows before this tour for me to give you any hands on training." He starts to explain to you while you flop down on to the bed and wow, it's really comfy.

"That's fine, I catch on quickly." You say while inspecting the ceiling. "The only thing I'm going to need any direction for is setting up the stage. Merch is mindlessly easy."

"Good. And at least setting up and taking down I'll be there for to help you with." He falls down on his back next to you. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't be excited for a hot sweaty summer filled with extreme sunburns and bitchy fans?"

"Don't forget the part where you're the only girl on a bus filled with smelly, almost always naked guys."

"What no, that's my favorite part. Wait, do you get naked with them?"

He shakes his head and chuckles, "Rarely."

"Oh come on, I got you naked the other night and it wasn't that hard. I bet I could do it again." You grin at him.

Instead of answering you he rolls over away from you and you're dead sure you just made him blush and but you're not sure why, but you still smile to yourself and consider that an accomplishment.

"Got any food?" You ask as your stomach growls, reminding you that you didn't eat before getting on that stupid plane but you probably would have thrown up if you did so it was a good thing.

He snorts, looking at you again, his face still slightly red, "No. I haven't had much time to go get food, let alone eat it."

"Is that why you're so skinny?" You tease. You find it amusing how he never has time to eat, but is sure keen on making sure you eat. You make a mental note to start paying better attention to his eating habits and making him eat too. Fair is fair.

"We'll just order in tonight and then go out for dinner tomorrow and then maybe sometime between now and then I'll find time to go out and get proper food." He said, sitting up and reaching for his phone that isn't ringing for once. He really didn't lie when he said that he was a busy person in the one email you got a few months ago when this was all still in the works.

And then you realize that he said you'd be going out to dinner and you're heart speeds up a little and the room spins. You're slowly getting used to this happening and the butterflies every time he's within touching distance, which is almost always.

As soon as he hangs up he goes over to the desk and pulls out a folder of papers and a bunch of other papers and brings them over to the bed. You watch as he spreads them out and starts filling one out.

"Do you ever take a break?" You ask. You'd barely been back an hour and he was already working again.

"Me coming to get you was my break." He answers without looking up at you.

"No it wasn't because you still barely put your phone down and coming to get me was still technically work."

"What's your point?"

"That you need to take a day, an entire day, and just relax."

He snorts again, like he does every time you say something that seems absurd to him. "I don't have--"

"I will make you have time." You state, and snatch his phone from beside him. Resisting the urge to open his messages, you open his schedule and scroll through the dates for the next two weeks that are full. You find a date with the least amount of things planned. "Okay look, on Saturday you're going to post pone everything and we're going to have a relaxing day."

"I don't think--"

"Shut you mouth or I will fuck it." You say, trying to keep a straight face and his jaw drops at your statement, but it at least shuts him up. "Do you trust me?" You repeat the same words he said to you in the hotel. You're not 100% sure he does, but even if he doesn't he's going to have to learn to trust you, but he shocks you when he nods. "Okay good, then you're going to listen to me and take that day off because we both know you need it before you explode."

"Fine," He sighs, "Now gimme back my phone."

"Oooooh, do you have nudes on here?" You raise an eyebrow and pull the phone out of his reach.

"No."

"I don't believe you." You taunt.

In one swift movement he pushes the pile of papers he was working on off the bed and launches himself at you. He has you pinned by your hips with his knees around them and your hands are pinned above your head by your wrists. Somehow in the few seconds it took him to pin you down you had enough time to hide his phone.

"Give my phone back." He demands, looking down at you. You're trying so hard to ignore the position you're in but it's not working one bit.

"Find it." You smirk.

"I have a better idea." He smirks back at you as he shifts so that both your hands are pinned down by one of his, which is not fair because you have small hands so he already has the advantage. He trails his free hand slowly down your side, stopping right below your ribs and you know what's coming.

"Don't you fucking dare." You try to squirm out of his grasp but he's also a lot stronger than you.

"Last chance to give it back before I torture it out of you." And he has this almost sadistic grin on his face, like he's going to enjoy every fucking second of tickling you into submission. Your stubbornness gets the best of you and you still refuse to give him back the phone and he starts to poke your sides, right where you're the most ticklish.

And now you're flailing and squirming all over the place, trying to hard not to scream but it just tickles so fricken much and he's getting all the right spots and no matter which way you twist or turn he still has a grip on your hands, even though it's not that tight.

"Are you going to give it back yet?" He asks, pausing for a second. You're breathing really hard from laughing so hard but you still shake your head.

"Gotta try harder." You breath out.

He raises one eyebrow while still smirking down at you. He repeats the motion of sliding one hand down your side but this time he doesn't tickle you, instead he stops at the hem of your shirt and without hesitating he slides it back up under your shirt. The feeling of his hand on your bare skin send shivers down your spin and his eyes are glued to yours, that smirk still playing on his lips. He pushes down on a sensitive spot near the top of your rib cage and you arch your back up as a reaction. Your bodies are pressed together for a brief moment and he slides the phone out from under you but doesn't let go of you yet. You drop your back down onto the bed and he lowers himself ever so slightly. You can feel the heat of his body so close to your and his eyes are half closed and you know what's coming next. You heart takes off, beating so hard he can probably hear it. There isn't much space left between you both and just as you prepare yourself for this the doorbell rings and his eyes open and his head snaps up.

"Dinner." You almost groan, the moment shattered.

"Forgot about that." He says, letting go of your wrists. He climbs off you and grabs his wallet as you sit up and watch him leave the room.

You find yourself wanting to bang your head against the wall because such a perfect moment and potential kiss was ruined.

He came back a few moments later with the take out. He set it on the bed and sat down in the same spot he was in before. You eat in silence because there's not much to say after what just happened. Although, you have plenty to say about it, he seems to have a habit of kissing you, or almost kissing you and never bringing it back up again. But now you know you're definitely not friend zoned yet and that gives you a little spark of hope.

Once you're done eating and he gets up and disappears into the bathroom you clean up the remains of dinner and take them into the kitchen. You get rid of the garbage and put the left overs in the fridge for something to snack on tomorrow. When you get back into the bed room he's in the middle of changing, well more like stripping, and you do your best to try not to gawk while grabbing your bag and going into the bathroom. This could take some getting used to.

There you change into pajama shorts and go to put a tank top on when you finally notice his house is really freaking hot and sleeping in a bed with someone else will only make it hotter so you drop the tank top back into the bag and change into a sports bra instead. You brush your teeth and completely skip taking off your make up because that seems like a lot of work right now. You throw all your clothes into your bag since there was no organization system in it to begin with and go back into his room where he's already in bed.

"Good," You say dropping the bag near the door. He looks up from his phone and his eyes widen at your lack of sleepwear. "You took the outside."

"You don't like the outside?"

"No because if a serial killer breaks in the middle of the night, you're the first one he's going to attack and you're a lot stronger than me so it works." You babble while getting under the blanket and all comfy.

"Your logic." He shakes his head and laughs and you will never ever get sick of his laugh, even if its directed at you and your strange logic. He flicks off the lamp next to him and shifts in the darkness to get comfortable.

You can't help but to notice how close he's laying to you once he stops moving around. The bed is huge and you know that there's definitely enough space for him to completely spread out without touching you, but he's close enough for you to hear him breathing which you find really comforting and soothing for some reason and it's what you quickly fall asleep to.