Status: Completed

The Last Time the Rain Fell

Truth or Dare (Part Two)

I knocked on the neighbor’s door and waited patiently for them to answer, noticing from the corner of my eye that everyone was hiding in the shrubs and laughing to themselves. The door opened and revealed a man around twenty years old with a piercing in his lip and a tattoo on his forearm, he was shirtless and sporting a very well-defined six pack that made me bite my lip.

“Hi,” I said as I watched his eyes widen slightly in confusion and amazement, “I’m Olivia, I live right next door with my cousins, and I was wondering if you might know where my pineapple is.”

“I’m Anthony, I’m sorry but, why don’t you have a shirt on? Why would I know where your pineapple is, aren’t you a little too young to be a delivery hooker?” he asked.

“Why don’t you know where my fucking pineapple is?!” I exclaimed in fake anger, pushing fake tears through my blue-grey eyes.

“How much are they paying you to do this?” the guy in front of me asked, leaning against the doorframe with a knowing smile on his face.

“What made you guess that I wasn’t being serious?”

“Not many attractive girls show up at my doorstep asking for pineapples, plus I hear your friends laughing light drunk idiots. So, how much are they paying you?” he asked again.

“They’re not paying me. My cousin’s drunk and this is his idea of a dare.” I said to him.

“Well, I’ll give you an extra ten points for commitment to your role.”

“I do try my very best.” I said, placing a hand over my chest as I mocked his compliment.

“Stay right there.” he said with a chuckle before walking away.

I did as I was asked and crossed my arms over my chest, shivering slightly from the cold night air that was stinging my body. The guy returned with a pineapple in his hand, making me bend over with fits of uncontrollable laughter. I took the pineapple from him and smiled up at him.

“Thank you for helping me find my pineapple.” I said, continuing with my original ‘reason’ for being here.

“No problem, come back anytime as long as you come without a shirt on.”

“I’m right next door if you ever want to bless me with the presence of your prefect six-pack.” I flirted back as I began to walk away and back to my house with the large pineapple in my hand.

“Nice rack by the way!” he called out, sticking half of his body out of the door.

“I know!” I yelled back, never one to be shy and always one to be slightly conceited in certain moments, “Nice ass by the way!”

“I know!” he screamed before walking back inside.

I walked back into the house to see everyone exploding in fits of laughter as I placed the pineapple on the floor by the door.

“So, who’s going next?” I asked when I had my comfortable white shirt pulled back over my head and I sat down where I was a few moments ago.

“I-I think you should choose who goes next.” Adam slurred out in a semi-drunken state through his laughter.

“Alright,” I said as I looked around the room and thought of who could be fun to dare, “Dallas, truth or dare?”

“Dare, of course.” he said smugly as he took another swig of beer into his mouth.

“Okay, umm, I dare you to shove my newly found pineapple friend down your pants and leave it there until you either pass out or go to sleep.” I said, throwing the pineapple at him.

Dallas sighed but unzipped his pants and squeezed the pineapple down.

“Well,” he said when he sat down and everyone quieted down more, “Olivia, truth or dare?”

“You can’t pick me, I picked you and I just gave the guy next door quite a show while searching for a pineapple that he somehow managed to have in his kitchen.” I whined as I gulped down the first bit of the new bottle of beer in my small hands.

“Oh, and the show you just gave all of us while you were preparing to give the guy next door wet dreams for the next week and a half isn’t a big deal?” Alli said with a giggle.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ve done worse.” I said as I leaned back and Adam slipped between my open legs with the back of his head resting against my ample chest.

“I don’t understand how you can do that so easily,” Clare began in slight shock, “I would be traumatized if I had to take off my shirt and knock on a random person’s door, especially if he was going to look at me the way he looked at you.”

“In my opinion, I rather have someone think of me as a sex object than not think of me at all. Besides, it’s all in good fun and games. I know Adam, Dallas, and Eli would have popped out of nowhere if something went wrong.”

“Clare, don’t worry, I don’t think you have to really worry about anyone staring at you like that or thinking of you like that anyway.” Eli said, making his presence known by speaking for the first time since we walked back inside.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she asked curtly, making everyone’s attention turn to the small two feet gap between her and Eli where they sat on the floor next to each other.

“It’s not supposed to mean anything, why would it?”

“How can that not mean anything, I don’t know why I bother with you.” Clare said before standing up and walking away, dragging a protesting Alli with her.

“So,” Dallas began, trying to diffuse the tension in the room while Adam, Eli and I took large gulps of the beers we each held in our hand, “Olivia, what about that game?”

“Alright, I want dare.” I said.

“Are you sure that’s a good choice?” Dallas asked.

“Why not, there isn’t much you can ask me to do that I haven’t done already.” I said as I placed the now-empty bottle on the coffee table.

“That’s reassuring.” Adam mumbled below his breath from where he sat in front of my in the floor between my legs as I toyed with his brown hair.

“I dare you to kiss Eli.” Dallas said.

“And in comes Clare with a rusty chainsaw to rip my head off and stick it on a post outside of her house to warn all other girls to stay away from her precious Eli.” I said sarcastically, gesturing to the door as if she was actually about to walk through.

“Oh, come on! She’s probably halfway home by now and we all know you’re still in the right mood after you weren’t able to finish whatever you were obviously doing with Jake.” Dallas replied, making me throw a pillow from the couch behind me at him.

“What makes you think we were doing anything inappropriate anyway? For all you know, we could have just been innocently playing checkers and watching Twilight!” I whined, a bit louder than I intended.

“You have a hickey on your neck the size of a small village in Africa, that is the type of thing you don’t get from innocently playing checkers and watching Twilight; now kiss Eli before Adam has to do it.”

I leaned over Adam who was still nestled comfortably between my legs with his back still flat against my stomach and placed a chaste and innocent kiss on Eli’s perfect warm lips, pulling away after just a few seconds and ignoring the shocks that were being sent throughout my body at the simple contact.

“There, are you happy now?” I said.

“No, that’s not a real kiss. That’s the kiss you give your great grandmother when she comes home with the Uncle you don’t like for Christmas! Move your cousin from between your legs and go make out with Eli for at least fifteen seconds.”

“Why would she do that?” Eli asked, as confused as I was.

“Stop pretending to be mad about it and kiss Olivia.” Adam said as he moved away from his position and moved to sit next to Dallas.

“I dared you.” Dallas said, already knowing from past experience that it was incredibly difficult for me to turn down a dare.

“Thank god I’m already drunk.” I said even though I always managed to hold my alcohol very well.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before moving to kneel in front of Eli, the liquor in my system impairing my judgment slightly as I did so. My blue eyes were staring into his green orbs and I slowly leaned forward, still on my hands and knees to kiss Eli. I nibbled on his bottle lip slightly, asking for entrance and when he opened his mouth, our tongues fought for dominance. I heard Eli groan when his tongue came into contact with the cool metal that rested on my tongue. Eli’s arms moved from their position against his sides to wrap grip onto my sides as his hands found the curve of my butt and roughly pulled me to him, forcing me to straddle his thin waist as my hands moved to tangle themselves in his thick dark brown hair.

“I told you they’d end up going at it eventually.” I heard Adam’s voice say.

“I know, fuck I owe Drew fifty bucks.” Dallas said, both of their voices disappearing up the stairs to the bedrooms.

Eli’s hand slipped to the small of my back underneath my shirt and ii moved my hand to the waist line of his jeans and slowly unbuttoned them.

“You have dimples on your back?” he asked when we pulled away and I was pressing kisses to his neck and collar bones.

“Yeah,” I said as I moved away from his addicting skin and his mouth attacked my already marked neck, “Why?”

“I didn’t know I also didn’t know they would be pierced if you did have them.” he said, pulling away only for me to take his shirt off of his body.

I smiled and pulled my shirt off over my head, Eli moaning slightly as his jeans tightened at the sight on my newly exposed flesh. Eli flipped us over and nestled himself between my legs as his lips attacked my large, exposed chest. I moaned when his teeth were roughly sunk into my skin and I felt my whole body heat up at the sensation.

I stood up, grabbing Eli’s hand.

“What’s wrong?” he asked in a husky voice.

I shot him a seductive smile and stepped towards him, closing the small gap that was between the two of us in mere seconds. I slid my hand down his bare chest and my cold fingertips grazed the waist line of his jeans as I tugged at them slightly and heard him groan, his head dropping as he found his way into the crook of my neck and kissed up and down the pale flesh that he was presented with.

“Let’s go to my room.” I said in a smooth voice.

Eli’s head moved from where it was and he looked into my eyes with an eyebrow raised. Eli walked forward, my back soon pressing into the cold wall behind me and Eli placed one of his hands on my hip, his thumb slowly tracing the tattoo that lies forever etched into my skin.

“What are we waiting for?” he whispered into my ear.

The sound of his deep voice was almost enough to make my legs crumble beneath me but I managed to maintain my ground and I grabbed onto his hand before leading him upstairs with an extra sway in my step then necessary.
♠ ♠ ♠
......Yeah.....That happened. I hope I don't lose a bunch of readers after this chapter :( Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. I know many of you are either shocked are angry because of this update but if you remember, I did say a couple of chapters ago that it was going to get intense. This is just one part of the madness.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

SGTC members should definitely read The Right To Love to make Dahvie smile.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.