Status: Completed

The Last Time the Rain Fell

Calculus

My alarm woke up and I could feel the start of a pounding hangover headache starting, I shook the body next to me slightly to wake him up. I heard a groan from him as I dug through my night table to find the small bottle of Alleve I kept there for the days I had cramps before downing two of the pills with a drink from the bottle of water that sat unopened next to me.

“Adam,” I began with a yawn as I placed the bottle of pills back in the drawer, “Go see if your mom’s home.”

“Try again, princess.” I heard from beside me.

I felt my eyes widen as a sudden recognition of the events from last night swam into my mind. I turned my body slightly to see Eli lying next to me with a smirk on his lips. I grabbed the pillow that was behind his head and slapped him with it, making him groan slightly.

“Please tell me that you’re in my bed because we had an epic pillow fight and we got tired.” I said, biting down on my lip slightly.

“I’m afraid not.” he said, running a hand through his hair.

I sighed and leaned against the headboard of my bed as some more memories of last night slipped into my mind, playing over and over like a broken CD that was stuck on repeat. I looked down at my body and noticed that I was wearing his shirt. I slapped Eli’s bare chest with my hand as a gasp fell out of my mouth and he looked at me with confusion evident in his eyes.

“Why are you abusing me?” he asked me.

“You called me a whore.” I grumbled below my breath.

Eli shrugged his shoulders with a smirk on his lips.

“You liked it.” he said, making me fight off the urge to slap him yet again.

I pushed him off the bed and he groaned, making me fight back a chuckle. I moved to look over the edge of the bed and noticed that Eli had on nothing but his boxers, making me bite my lip hungrily. I looked all over his pale skin and sighed in relief when I noticed that none of the hickies or scratches he had littering his body were very noticeable except for one that was a dark red color resting on the V of his stomach. I watched as Eli followed my gaze to what was basically his crotch and he smirked up at me again.

“Is there a reason you’re eye-raping me?” he asked.

“You have a lot of hickies and stuff, that’s all.” I said, happy that I had left my mark on him.

“You don’t look any better, beautiful.” he said, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

I moved to get off the bed and stand up only to find out that my legs had chosen not to work and I fell to my knees to the floor.

“Holy fuck,” I muttered against the plush rug, “What did we do last night? I feel like I had sex with a jackhammer.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” he said in a smug tone.

I groaned and stood up on shaky legs as I walked over to my large mirror, gasping at the sight in front of me. I had fingertip shaped bruises on my hips and thighs from Eli’s rough hands and there was a large hickey on my breast that would most likely be hidden underneath whatever shirt I wore and a dab of concealer. There was a knock on my door and I shoved Eli and his belongings into my closet, wrapping a white robe around my body after I pulled Eli’s shirt off of me, opening the door once I looked around the room to make sure that Eli was not in sight.

“You’re up early.” Adam said with a smile on his face, “Get ready quick, Drew is bringing us to school and we need to get going soon.”

“Actually, I’m going to walk to school today, you can leave without me.” I said, needing to find a way that Eli could get out of the house without Adam seeing him.

“You’re walking to school? I’m surprised when you manage to walk up the stairs instead of dragging yourself and you want to walk to school?” he asked, obviously sensing that I was hiding something.

“Ye-Yeah, it’s good for you. Plus your darling mother has been getting on my case that I’m living an unhealthy lifestyle.” I said.

Adam nodded his head but walked back to his room down the hall anyway. I sighed in relief and closed the door, leaning up against it once it was closed. Eli was on my bed leaning against the headboard with his shirt on and a smirk on his full lips.

“We can’t do this again, and we can never tell anyone.” I said, still leaning against the door.

“And why is that?” he asked.

“I have a boyfriend.”

“I have a girlfriend.”

“Doesn’t this bother you?” I began to ask, “You cheated on Clare!”

“You cheated on Jake but you didn’t seem to be very opposed to the idea last night.”

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair and shook my head with my teeth pressing into my bottom lip. I bent down to the floor to pick up Eli’s jeans and I threw them at hind once they were in my hands.

“Get dressed quickly; we’re going to be late for school. If we walk in at the same time it’s going to look suspicious.” I said.

Eli nodded his head and stood up, pulling his jeans on over his slim hips. I walked to the window and watched as Adam got into the passenger seat of the car and Drew drove away with Dallas in the backseat. I sighed in relief for what seemed like the seventh time that morning before making my way over to the bathroom and taking quick shower. I got dressed once I was done in my shower and I put on my makeup, returning to my bedroom a moment later.

“Are you done getting ready?” he asked me, bored of waiting around.

I nodded my head and we both walked out of my house in silence, making our way to the school neither one of us was fond of with a comfortable silence still lingering over our heads. I opened the door and Eli and I stepped in, walking into the front lobby and sighing in relief when no one was there because classes had already started. We both turned to make our way to our lockers that were only a few feet away from each other when we heard someone’s footsteps.

“Well, you two are here late,” Imogene said with a smile on her face as she held a book tightly in her hand, “may I ask why you’re both so late? And maybe why you’re together?”

“I gave Eli a ride.” I said, hoping she wouldn’t be able to see through my lie.

“Oh yes you did.” Eli mumbled below his breath.

“Right, well I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that and go back to my class.” Imogene said before walking away with a slight blush on her cheeks.

When Imogene was down the hallway and opening one of the classroom doors I turned to look at Eli with nothing but anger and frustration in my eyes.

“Why would you do that?” I hissed out.

Eli shrugged his shoulders making me groan in frustration, walking away from him and over to my locker to grab my books for my second class of that day. I threw books in my locker and groaned inwardly when I noticed Eli standing there beside me as he leaned up against the wall of lockers slightly.

“Why are you stalking me?” I asked as I put books in my bag.

“I don’t like to see it as stalking, I prefer to see it as me doing intense research.” he said with a small smirk.

“And what exactly are you researching?” I asked him, closing my locker shut and following him to his locker that was a few steps away.

“I was kind of hoping you wouldn’t ask me because I’m not sure yet.” he said.

I chuckled slightly and rolled my eyes at him as I watched me put his book into the black book bag I had lent him this morning. I heard the bell ring overhead and I walked away from Eli, making my way over to my Calculus class and sighing when I realized I would not have any down time until lunch finally managed to find time in its busy schedule to roll around and gift me with its presence. Jake was sitting down at one of the tables with his bag on the chair next to him and I was taken back a bit.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, knowing he had not been in my class before today, “You’re not in AP Calculus.”

“I got a tutor and I improved enough in regular Calculus that they wanted to put me in AP, I didn’t exactly complain because I wanted to be able to stare into your beautiful blue eyes for an extra forty minutes every day.”

I chuckled slightly and Jake moved his bag for me to sit next to him, placing a kiss on my lips once I was planted in the seat.

“So, why were you so late?” he asked quietly when the teacher started giving her lecture about the new topic we were learning today.

“I had to rob a few convenience stores on the way over and run from the police.” I said, noticing Jake had gone quiet, “I’m just kidding Jakey.” I added, watching him sigh in relief.

“I guess I’m not used to you unique sense of humor yet.”

I smiled at his words before taking out my notebook and focusing all of my attention on the teacher in front of me. I copied down the notes she was giving and waited patiently for the next few classes to pass by so that I could be in lunch with my friends yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please commnt subscribe ad recomend, the nextchapter will be up soon. I already have it written I just wat to give everyone some time to read it. Please check out some of my other stories and subscribe to them as well. By the way, if you like One Direction you will be pleased to know that I may be starting a One Direction fan fiction soon :)

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.