Status: First story on here... Hope you guys like it :') sorry for any spelling mistakes :/

It Starts on Sunday

Shopping spree.

I had no idea where Brendon was the next morning, but I didn't freak out, because if he'd gone too far his mother would kill him. I rolled slowly out of bed, grabbed some clothes from the wardrobe and changed quickly. I glanced at the half of the wardrobe with Brendon's clothes in. There was Nike and tracksuit bottoms everywhere. I stood in my skinny jeans and BVB shirt. Realizing what I needed to do, I walked out of his room and straight downstairs into the kitchen. Mrs Urie was cooking bacon, eggs and sausages. Ryan was sat at the table with a boy I had never met before. Just then, I heard the front door open and then slam shut. Brendon ran into the kitchen and looked at the boys at the table.
"Hey, how's it going, Spencer?" he asked the unrecognizable guy.
Spencer glanced up from the book he was reading.
"Hey, it's going great ... you done anything interesting recently?" He asked knowingly.
Brendon looked at the floor, sat down at the table and whispered something to the guys. Apparently whatever he'd done had to be kept from the females. My favorite song came on the radio and I had some breakfast while listening to it. Brendon sang along and I realized how amazing his voice was.
"You need to be a singer." I told him without thinking about it.
He flashed me a small smile and looked at Spencer.
"Spencer is part of my band ... Panic! At The Disco." He grinned at my expression.
I looked at my hands and muttered: "I never get told anything." Which caused Spencer to laugh out loud.

I stood up, ran to the bedroom and grabbed some high knee converse. I did my eyeliner and lipstick and ran back into the kitchen stuffing my phone into the pocket of my jeans.
"I'll be back in a minute. I've got my phone if anyone needs me while I'm out." I said, shooting a look at Brendon.
He saw it, which is not what I intended.
"What was that look for?" He asked, sounding hurt.
I smiled at him, and was pleased to see him beam back.
"Because you always text me when I'm out." I sighed.
I spun on my heel and left the house in the direction of the bus stop. I got on the first bus into town and put my earphones in. Opening the last played on my phone, I sat and waited until the bus ride was over with my eyes closed. The bell rang and I jumped up fast.
"Thanks." I said innocently to the driver and headed straight for the clothes shops. Searching for the outfits in my dream was simple when it came to the boys, but no-one made the dresses anymore. Fed up and tired, I walked past the last open clothes shop. I'd been out since nine am and it was now nine pm. I'd already had a panicked phone call from Brendon, and I was comforted that he was worried for me, but at the same time I didn't want him to worry too much. I walked into the shop without much hope. When I saw the type of clothes they sold I thought I was dreaming. Corset dresses with ballgown skirts were surrounding me. I picked up as many as I could afford, and the woman behind the counter smiled with surprise.
"Are all these for you?" She asked me.
I stared in amazement at how many dresses there was, and blushed.
"Yes, I love the look of them ... thank you for staying open this late, I thought I'd never find these sort of dresses." I told her in a rush.
She scanned them all and bagged them up for me.
"I'm having a sale next week because I'm being shut down ... would you like me to put some on hold for you?" She asked sadly.
I looked confused and from her expression, it was evident.
"Why are they shutting you down?" I asked almost as sadly as her.
She looked around at all the beautiful dresses.
"No-one wants to buy these dresses anymore." She told me with a slight catch in her voice.
That's unfair, I found myself thinking.
"I'll help you raise enough money to save your business ... and I'll make people want to buy your dresses." I told her confidently.
When I left the shop, I walked to the closest bus stop and headed home.

Everyone was already in bed, so I jumped on the computer and started to print out posters for Panic! At The Disco's upcoming charity show. I put the posters together and placed them neatly in my bag. Looking at the clock, I realized how badly I needed to sleep. When I crawled into bed next to Brendon, his arms flew around me instinctively and protectively. I dreamt about the concert and everyone buying the dresses. I had dressed Brendon and Spencer up in the outfits and men, woman boys and girls were all lining up to buy dresses and old fashioned outfits from the lady at the dress shop. Even in my subconscious I knew Brendon and Spencer had a big day ahead of them tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it ... Brendon and Ryan's dad is coming back soon :D Happy times for everyone.
Comments, feedback welcome :')