Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

015.

"Jacky. Jacky, baby wake up!" I opened my eyes reluctantly and saw the rather terrifying sight before me. I screeched and ran through the bus.
"WHO LET HER ON THE BUS!?" I demanded. The crew went silent and all looked over at Evan. I stomped over to him and grabbed him by the collar. "WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT!? YOU KNOW WHAT SHE'S LIKE!?" I released Evan when Zack placed his hand on my shoulder and told me to calm down. I sighed and walked back over to the dreaded... Holly Madison.

That psycho bitch that I may or may not have previously dated. I walked over to her and forced a smile. "Hey Holly, you're going to have to.. ahem... leave," I said. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Thanks," I smiled.

My smile soon vanished when she didn't move from the room. "Aren't you leaving?" I looked to the others for help but they were having great fun with this one.
"Course not Jacky! I thought we could go out today! Like old times yeah?" I scowled at Evan who shrank back into Matt for protection. I sighed again and glared at Holly.
"Holly, we're not together any more!" I exploded. "There's nothing left here for you so fuck off!" I pointed at the door and she shook her head.

Why did I even date this stubborn little bimbo anyway! Oh yeah... Boobs... Fuck. I looked to Zack for help and he just shrugged in my direction. I rolled my eyes. Typical, no one's going to help me here.
"Holly! We're over and there's someone else now leave!" Her face fell and her eyes began to water. She looked up at me like a helpless little puppy and pouted.
"I thought I was irreplaceable... Who is it?" She mumbled. I bit my lip and looked at Zack. He rolled his eyes at me and walked over.

He grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed back urgently and placed my hands on his hips. His hand slipped into my hair as the other stayed locked on my face. I heard the bus door slam shut and smiled in triumph against Zack's lips. I pulled away and grinned at him.
"Thanks." I muttered and started to blush.
"My pleasure," Zack winked.

The crew got back to their conversation now that Holly was gone. I led Zack over to the sofa and sat down , patting the spot next to me for him to take.

Once he'd settled down in his seat I lay down across his lap and closed my eyes. He started to stroke my hair and I smiled to myself. "I feel like a kitty." I laughed and clawed at his leg to illustrate my point.
"Ow! That hurts!" He whined. I stopped clawing at his knees and curled up into a ball. "But you are a kitty! You're Jack Barakitty remember?" I giggled. Yes. GIGGLED.

I rolled over in his lap so I could look up at him and poked my tongue out. "Charming Jack." Zack rolled his eyes and I smiled.
"You love it," I shrugged in reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update. I lacked the ability to move all week. Plus I have no muse at all so this is... the only update I've done all week. *le gasp* Don't forget to comment and subscribe. And if you love us you'll give us a recommendation too?

Finally, thanks to all our regular commenters and the people who already subscribe :D