Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

017.

I heard someone stomp onto the bus and flinched. My eyes instantly snapped open and I saw Flyzik closing the door.
"Afternoon Jack, about time you were up. Sound check in an hour." I nodded in response and sat up to rub my eyes.
"Where's Zack?" Matt rolled his eyes.
"He's in the venue with Rian, he's not too happy with Alex at the moment..." I frowned as he explained. "Well, turns out 'Lex invited Holly here because he doesn't think you and Zack are good together..." I looked down at the floor.
"I thought he was happy for me..." I muttered.
"He is... Well... Was... I don't know..." Matt shrugged. "Go get ready and get your butt into the venue, yeah?" I sighed and went to the bunks to get changed.

I pulled on my Boner shirt and jeans and grabbed my phone off the side. I walked to the venue and made my way straight inside, waving at a few fans who were creeping around. Unfortunately, I came across the one person I really did not want to see.

That dick from pupfresh. Who even let him in here!? I bet it was Evan. What a bitch.

The guy stopped me and asked for a quick interview, he didn't even leave me time to reply before he had the camera turned on and began questioning me.
"Hey it's DCox from pupfresh with Jack from All Time Low!" I smiled and waved at the camera. "So Jack, people have been dying to know, are you and Zack Merrick together?" I blushed and tried to laugh it off.
"What happened to Jalex guys!? It's my OTP!" I grinned at the interviewer. He smiled and nodded back.
"So the last time we spoke to you guys was.... Warped Tour? So what's been happening since then?"

I answered his questions easily for the rest of the interview. Matt walked into the building and scowled at me.
"Oh! We have an angry looking tour manager over there, Jack. So one last question. Are you and Holly Madison currently dating? She posted something about coming to meet you this morning and then later this afternoon she posted something about you and Zack? Uh... One of your band members Alex, retweeted it. So what's going on?" The short guy smiled and I looked over to Matt. Matt sighed and crossed his arms.

"Well, there's currently nothing you guys should be aware of... Um... That's all I can say... Private things y'know?" The guy nodded and closed the interview. I smiled and waved at the camera one last time before rushing over to Matt.

"Little fucker cornered me. I swear." Matt Rolled his eyes and pulled me to soundcheck. I was running late, nothing new there then. Rian and Zack spotted me and came over. Zack kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Hey Zack, Hey Ri," I waved.
"Hey Jay, where did you get to?" Rian asked.
"Oh some douche cornered me for an interview." I shrugged and gripped Zack around the waist. I pecked his lips and cuddled up to him.
"Pupfresh? They tried to get us before but we had Mickey with us and he growled at them." Zack smiled at Matt who scowled and chucked his bass at him.
"Stage! Now!" Zack mock bowed and made his way onto the stage to tune up.

I stayed with Rian and waited for Kurily fries and Ian. I turned to him and noticed Alex was lurking around the area speaking to Colussy. "Hey Rian?" He turned to me and smiled.
"Yeah?"
"I know Alex let in Holly... And I know that Holly tweeted about me and Zack being together... I was... uh... thinking about announcing it on stage tonight..." Rian grinned at me.
"I say do it!" He smiled as we got ushered onstage all together.

Soundcheck passed in a daze - as per usual - the only thing different was Alex ignoring all three of us. I kept catching Zack glaring at Alex whenever he could. I was annoyed at Alex, but I've been best friends with him for years. This incident isn't going to stop that.

We made our way out the back door to the venue and Zack held back waiting for me. "Wanna go get some food?" He grinned. I nodded.
"Foooooooood, as long as you're paying," I winked. He rolled his eyes and grinned but nodded all the same. "Love you Zacky." I kissed him and he smiled against my lips.

***

TIME LAPSE

Before the show I was more nervous than I've ever been. I stood by Rian and he squeezed my shoulder.
"Maybe I should have warned Zack, Rian..." I bit my lip and he rubbed my back.
"No, believe me, he won't care," Rian shrugged. I nodded and took my guitar off Danny. I could see Zack on the other side of the stage talking to one of the support acts. I couldn't make out who it was but it was one of them.

Matt shoved us onstage then took his place at the back by his microphone. I stood in my place and looked down, waiting for the curtains to drop. We started to play and the curtain fell allowing us to start doing what we do best.

Halfway through the show me and Alex were doing the usual routine when some fangirl yelled ''Kiss'' I smirked knowing this was my chance.
"Not anymore sweetheart. Me and Zack are together now." I grinned and ran over to Zack. He flung his guitar behind his back to catch me as I jumped at him. I pecked his lips and he looked kind of scared. "It's all over twitter anyway thanks to Holly Madison. I looked over at Alex who had the decency to look ashamed.

But I want to know what zack's thinking right now. I hope he's not mad...
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo! comment/subscribe/recommend. LOVE YA!