Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

023.

I was in the dressing room and heard a thud from outside. There was about twelve of us in there and all of us rushed outside, I winced in pain as I stood up. Fuck the system.

I waled to the door and opened it. Zack was on the floor and I instantly rushed to his side. "Shit!" I held his so he was propped up and slapped his face lightly. "Are you alright? Zacky? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stormed off! This is my fault," I pulled a face.

He started to stir and I breathed a sigh of relief. Colussy passed me a bottle of water and I poured some on Zack's face before bringing the bottle to his lips and tilting it up so the clear liquid passed them. I handed the bottle back to Colussy and helped Zack to stand.
"Baby? Are you alright?" I stroked his hair.
"I'm fine now... What happened?" He groaned and rubbed his head. I saw him wince a little bit.
"I don't know... We were going to ask you the same thing," I shrugged.

I led Zack into the dressing room and kissed his forehead. I turned to leave. "Where are you going, Jack?" He pouted.
"Back to Lebanon, I miss all the babies there," I winked and left the room. It's best he didn't know where I was going, he'd try to stop me if he knew.

I walked along the corridors and hopped back onto the bus, waving to the fans that were huddled outside. Poor little mites, I just want to let all of them inside the building where it's warm and there's food and cola. If I did that I think Matt might actually kill me. Mickey doesn't like new people.

When I got to the bus I stormed on and found Alex sitting, curled up in a ball and crying on the floor. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"Alex! What's wrong Lexy?" I frowned.
"I-I can't tell you... T-they want m-me to h-hurt you..." He sobbed. I stroked his hair soothingly and rocked him gently.
"It's okay Alex, who wants you to hurt me?" I smiled weakly and Alex shook his head.
"I-I can't tell you J-Jacky. I-I want t-to I really do, I jut w-want you and Z-zee to be happy." He sobbed again and I sighed.
"We are happy Lexy. Very happy. Who wants you to hurt us? You can tell me... I won't tell anyone. You know how fucking great I am with secrets." I nudged him and he giggled.

"J-Jack... Don't look behind you... Just look at me... Please..." Alex whimpered and looked up above and behind my head. My eyes widened.
"Who is it? Alex? Who!? Tell me! Now! Please!" I cried out in desperation.
"I-I'm sorry Jack."

I felt the cold barrel of a gun press against the side of my head. A familiar voice behind me spoke.
"Hey baby, remember me? I should have been yours a long time ago. We should be married right now... You shouldn't be a fag with him!" I winced at the word and gazed at Alex.

He was a mess, backed against the door and huddled over in fear. I sat there and cried. I should have told Zack where I was going, why didn't I tell him!?
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA!