Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

009.

I got pretty bored of hanging around on the bus. It's always the same people and the same arguments over who's underwear is who's. I snuck into the kitchen and past Matt. I had to creep because I'm always the one that gets the blame for eating the food.

I grabbed some pizza rolls and pop tarts and started to heat them up. I stood in the kitchen waiting for my food. When it was done I plated it up.
"Food fit for a king!" I declared. Licking my lips as I walked back past Matt who frowned at me then opened his mouth to say something. He didn't bother in the end.

I walked past Vinny in his banana hammock and sat in front of the door with the plate in my lap. I nibbled on a pizza roll and pulled a face. They tasted off so I abandoned the plate on the floor. I began to nibble on a pop tart instead.

I'm so going to be the first one off this fucking bus! The only person I want to talk to is in his bunk.

I might as well give him some space... Maybe he's figured out that I like him! Shit! What if Alex told him!? I'll kill him! I'll hang him off the ceiling by his balls! Now I'm being stupid. Alex would never tell... I hope... Now I'm scared.

People should never leave me alone with my thoughts. I mean... NEVER. I let my mind wonder back to thoughts of Zack again. Thoughts of his hair, body, obsession with working out... The thought of his awesome bass playing and him skateboarding everywhere. I sighed and slid down the wall further.

"Jacky? You okay?" Alex walked over and sat next to me. He hugged me and I let out a deep sigh.
"Did you tell him?" I looked into Alex's eyes and he frowned at me.
"No, course not, Jay Jay," Alex replied. I sighed again and pulled him down next to me. I don't like it when Alex is taller then me. It's horrible.
"Why is he being so secretive and hiding in his bunk all of a sudden?" I questioned. I always expect someone else to have the answers to my questions. It's not like I can answer my own! I'm not going to suddenly start talking to myself am I!? People already think I'm insane. I have no idea why though. I'm pretty intelligent... And not too stupid... Only on days that end in a Y.

"Maybe he's tired. Or maybe he's upset about something?" I sighed and stood up. I brushed off my skinny jeans with a little help from Alex.
"I have to go find out... I love him Alex..." I whispered to the caramel haired short ass in front of me. He smiled and cooed at me.
"Good luck, Jacky." I nodded in reply as I walked into the bunks and called out. I'm terrified! I can't afford to lose Zack. I might be completely in love with him but I don't want him to hate me, even if he doesn't love me back I still want my friend.

"Zack! C'mon! I miss you Zacky! Come play with me!" I blushed when I realised how dirty that sounded Matt came into the room and dragged me out by the ear. I whined and whimpered in pain as he forced me to follow him into the empty kitchen.
"NO FUCKING ON THE BUS! How many times do I have to tell you!?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"I do not want to fuck Zack." Lies Matt's so strict about sex. I'm pretty sure he's a virgin.
"Yeah, and I don't want Mickey mouse to give me a hug at disneyland!" I gasped in shock and amazement. I knew he was finally growing out of his phase! And it's about time too!

"POOR MICKEY! HE'S PROBABLY FEELING HORRIFIED RIGHT NOW! TAKE IT BACK!" I demanded.
"I take it back! I take it back! Sorry Mickey!" I grinned. I'm fantastic with distraction techniques. However, I was really hoping Matty was starting to grow up. "And I know you want to bang Zack, all of us do except Zack! He's just dumb." I stepped back. What!? How did they twig!? I'm not being obvious at all! I control my boners when I'm around the others! It's not like I flirt or anything. I let out my sexual frustrations on flirty fans.

"ALEX TOLD YOU! THAT BITCH!" I automatically came to that conclusion. Alex has a major motor mouth so it wouldn't shock me. "Y-You're lying! Z-zack's a good friend! That's all!" Matt laughed and rubbed my arm sympathetically. I pouted and ducked my head down.
"But you want more. We can all see it! And no, Alex didn't tell us. We guessed." I sighed and sat on the counter. Matt walked out of the room. "JACK GET YOUR ASS OFF THAT COUNTER! PEOPLE EAT OFF THEIR!"
"Yeah! And so do my ass cheeks!" I concluded the conversation. Matt shook his head and left me to mope around in peace for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I Just Edited This. It Was Boring Before...